Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Guests can enjoy both the 15-course omakase and the relaxing, speakeasy vibe in the 1-hour seating for the price of $89/person (tax and tip not included). [No vegetarian and celiac options, Can’t accommodate pregnant guests]
We have 4 seatings as follows:
5.00pm - 6.00pm
6.30pm - 7.30pm
8.00pm - 9.00pm
9.30pm - 10.30pm
Private party and at-home omakase are available, all inquiries can be made via 917-821-5598 or @sushionmenyc. 50% deposit is required as booking confirmation.
Cancellation/modification less than 24hours will result in a charge of $50/person (under all circumstances including COVID). Please make sure you can come before booking. Late arrival may not get the full experience. Inquiries can be made via IG @sushionmenyc or phone 917-821-5598.
We have updated our operations in accordance with all government guidelines to put your health and safety first.
To maintain a safe environment for you and Gyu-Kaku staff, we ask that all guests understand and adhere to the following:
- Masks are recommended
- There may be limits on party sizes.
- We are serving a limited menu. Not all Grand Menu items will be available during our immediate reopening.
- We only accept payment via credit or debit card. Cash payments respectfully declined.
The restaurant is rustic cozy and charming, with a slate and marble top bar serving only select Italian wines, and local and imported tap and bottled beer, that pair perfectly with the artisanal food prepared every day on the premises, and the brick oven roman-style (thin crust) pizza cooked in the imported Italian oven.
Chef-owner Antonio Morichini is Roman born and bred. He did his culinary education and training in Italy, working in some of the best Michelin-starred restaurants in Rome. His food is loyal to tradition, but forward looking.
Chef Osan offers an 18-course Omakase at $168.00 and our version of a Happy Hour Omakase which is a 14-course at $98.00.
Tuesday - Saturday seating
5:30pm, 7:00pm and 8:30pm
Please contact the restaurant for parties of 7 or more.
On IG @thatplace_omakase or phone 929-593-7991
For almost three decades, Il Toscano has been known for taking fresh, seasonal ingredients and preparing sumptuous Northern Italian style cuisine.
Beautiful Mexican-Fusion establishment with old-world accents and very Instagram-able throughout the restaurant. We pride ourselves with fresh locally sourced ingredients for our Authentic & Modern Mexican fare.
Best Happy Hour around from 3pm to 8pm from Tuesday to Friday. The strong & delicious cocktails and amazing service will keep you coming back week after week for any of our numerous events. Follow us on Instagram to stay in the loop.
If you'd like to make a reservation at our other location ( Fresco's Cantina ) located at 12-14 31st Ave Astoria, NY 11106 - Please call (347) 808-7338.
Our Omakase reservation is available for four rounds each day: 1pm/5pm/6:30pm/8pm.
Each round of Omakase will be one hour and half.
If you want to reserve an Omakase bar seating, please go to the "experience" section and select the time slots that you would like to reserve (1pm/5pm/6:30pm/8pm). The experience reservation will be the only reservation for our Omakase bar seating.
All other reservations will be for our regular dine in table/ regular table Omakase tasting menu.
Please check before making reservations.
We will be communicating through SMS and/or e-mail with customers about their opentable reservation, so please make sure that either the phone number or the e-mail address is correct when you make the reservation.
Thank you very much and looking forward to serve you!
Masaaki management team.
The name “MoCA” comes from “Modern Concept of Culinary Arts.” The MoCA team approaches cooking as an artistic endeavor, devoted to presenting modern, healthy dishes with artistic principles of color, fragrance, balance, and overall presentation.
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoAbsolutely the best!! The food is so delicious here. We had the caesar salad, meatballs, chicken milanese, and short rib pasta. Lastly the star of the show was the lemon cheesecake! This was my 2nd time dining here and the quality is still out of this world. Hands down one of my favorite restaurants in the city!!More infoBad RomanPrice: Expensive• Italian• Upper West Side•4.5
- RGRandomGothamPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •5 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoIt was such an amazing experience. The food was delicious but so was the ambience. It wasn’t just a meal but felt like a private dinner but also a party. The staff were as entertaining as each of the courses. Plus unlimited sake. 100/10 would recommend again.More infoSushi on Me - Jackson HeightsPrice: Very Expensive• Sushi• Jackson Heights•5
- OTOpenTable DinerYorkshire •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Absolutely amazing experience on New Year’s Day was such a beautiful place and the food was incredible would come back from the uk just for this place !More infoTavern on the GreenPrice: Expensive• American• Midtown West•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 20236th year celebrating New Year’s Day at Carmines The hostesses were extremely accommodating as we had two reservations of 10. They were able to put us together making for a great dinner. Wait staff and food were off the charts! Thank you Carmine’s!More infoCarmine's - 44th Street - NYCPrice: Moderate• Italian• Theater District / Times Square•4.6
The Insider: How NYC’s Fraunces Tavern is still going strong 261 years on
NYC’s oldest bar is not just a celebrity and tourist favorite, it’s also vital to residents in Manhattan’s Financial District.
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Underground railway station
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Queens is Maiella - LIC