New Hampshire Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for dinner tonight in New Hampshire
Outdoor dining in New Hampshire
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in New Hampshire
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Patio dining is available April through October. To request a patio table please note this when you make your reservation. Weather permitting, we will call early afternoon the day of your reservation to confirm if patio seating is available. We cannot guarantee specific seating at this time but we always do our best.
Our restaurant offers American Bistro cuisine, in a fine dining environment, at affordable prices. Cure is a great place for friends to meet, business functions, and romantic dining .
This circa-1826 building served as the district courthouse for the past twenty-five years. It is located behind the Newport Opera House and features an elegant dining room and full service bar.
This family-owned business has carefully preserved the elegance and simplicity of the building to provide a unique dining experience.
Row 34 serves up a seafood-focused menu in an industrial-inspired setting. Chef/Owner Jeremy Sewall's menu offers fish entrees and an extensive oyster selection, along with craft beers and an eclectic wine list. Classic comfort food side dishes round out the menu.
Visit our sister restaurants: Row 34 Fort Point and Row 34 Burlington
Enjoy Executive Chef Steve Learned's exquisite cuisine. Made with the freshest ingredients and artfully presented. We welcome guests of the Inn, visitors to the area and local friends and family to enjoy New England Style cuisine.
Relaxing ambiance in a casual elegant atmosphere. Many birthdays and anniversaries have been celebrated at Adair Country Inn & Restaurant and the uncompromising attention to detail with highly personalized, warm service makes every celebration special.
The dinner menu is complimented by a carefully selected wine list, fine selection of beers and a wide variety of cocktails and seasonal specialties.
***Please note we are only open on select Sundays Monthly***
March 19th / April 9th Easter ($95) / April 16th / May 14th Mothers Day ($95) / June 4th / July 16th
Bacon and sausage
Build Your Own Eggs benedict
Poached farm egg, English muffins, ham, avocado, tomato, bacon, spinach, hollandaise
Fresh fruit display
Artisanal cheese display
Jimmy’s Salad-Local lettuces, Tomato, Cucumber, Radish, cornbread croutons, cider Vinaigrette
Roasted garlic crema, salt-cured tomato, mushrooms, spinach
Whiskey glazed salmon
Seasonal vegetable medley
Maple bread pudding
North Country Smoke House Ham
Served with red eye gravy
Prime Rib Carving
Served with au jus
CR's is a favorite stop to 'chill out' with friends!
It's where you want to be!
Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner featuring classic american food with a more contemporary spin on traditional flavors. Enjoy local beer or international wine at our full bar. Meet friends post-work or Post-Golf on the patio bar or in our charming clubhouse.
We also cater onsite! Our 1,200 square foot clubhouse function space is open year-round and our outdoor tented area accommodates 160 seated guests May through October. Event packages include venue, food, and on-site coordination!
Restaurant experiences trending in New Hampshire
See what locals rave about in New Hampshire
- PMPamMvipBoston / New England •27 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThis was our first dine-in visit to Cotton post-pandemic. We were so looking forward to our visit, and it definitely did not disappoint! Our food, cocktails and service were as top notch today as they were 4 years ago. It was wonderful. We chose to dine on 3 appetizers (crab cakes, pot stickers & their famous popcorn shrimp), and shared the butternut squash ravioli entree. The portions were plentiful and tasted so good that we ate a bit too much! We also had the best cocktails (Asian pear martini & Cotton signature manhattan), and shared a really nice lemon cake dessert. Our server, Claire, did a great job juggling all of our various plates. And the ladies at the hostess station were nice & knowledgeable too. And of course, the establishment is always clean and well-appointed. Atmosphere is relaxed but never sloppy. Dear Cotton, please never change! You are doing everything right!More infoCotton$$$$• Contemporary American• Manchester, New Hampshire•4.9
- CCharlieBoston / New England •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoPleasant experience, as usual. The food was excellent & the server very good. The birthday guy was treated with a beautiful dessert with candles, mini cannolis & whipped cream.More infoVillaggio Ristorante$$$$• Italian• Manchester, New Hampshire•4.8
- SStephanie1 review5.0Dined on May 12, 2023As a person whose gluten free it's frustrating to find my favorites gluten free that taste good. The gluten free empanadas were delicious and the gluten free pasta was cooked perfectly. My husband who can eat gluten but is a picky eater for the apple smokewood ribs and he put his fork to it and the meat fell apart. Our waitress was knowledgeable of the menu and what was and wasnt gluten free. If she didn't know she didn't give me attitude about asking (this has happened to me at other establishments) The drinks were on point and the ambiance was great. It's a louder restaurant then I've been to but it didn't bother me. It might others but good vibes good vibes. Wed go again for sure.More infoXo Bistro$$$$• American• Manchester, New Hampshire•4.3
- LBLindaBvipManchester/Greater Manchester •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Year’s Brunch. Everything was delicious. Mimosas were the best I’ve ever had. Our wait service was exceptional. I can’t wait to go back again.More infoFirefly American Bistro - New Hampshire$$$$• American• Manchester, New Hampshire•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Amazing as alwaysMore infoThe Foundry$$$$• Contemporary French / American• Manchester, New Hampshire•4.7
Discover more great restaurants
How the group behind beloved Lincoln Tavern transformed South Boston’s dining scene
BRG has transformed South Boston over the past decade spotlighting Italian and Southern food, among others. Here’s where to eat.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Check out one of the country’s largest Greek wine lists at a Back Bay bar or local drafts and burgers at a late-night haunt in Downtown Crossing at some of Boston’s best bars.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in New Hampshire
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 14 top Boston restaurants
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top 14 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Boston Right Now
Whether you’re on the hunt for pub grub or the best of international cuisine without the cost of airfare, Boston’s newest—and reopened—restaurants have it all. These five spots, which include the city’s first Yemeni restaurant and one of its largest patios, are the hottest places to dine in Boston right now.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover New Hampshire
New Hampshire is home to a delicious selection of cuisine choices, ranging from seafood to wild game. Visit a steakhouse or seafood restaurant for classic dishes of lobster, steamers or oysters. Poutine is popular in the area and can be found at the local American restaurants for a Canadian twist. Another way to get a taste of the area’s cuisine is to try the local sausage dishes at any of the Italian, American or Mediterranean dining establishments. Wild game is also common by way of bison and elk, and it is available in a variety of eateries as a featured local specialty. If you're looking to spend an exciting night on the town, stop and try the local cider beverages.
New Hampshire Neighborhoods
- Amherst, New Hampshire
- Bedford (New Hampshire)
- Bretton Woods
- Center Harbor
- Concord (New Hampshire)
- Dartmouth College
- Exeter (New Hampshire)
- Hampton / Hampton Falls
- Hancock, New Hampshire
- Lincoln, New Hampshire
- Manchester (New Hampshire)
- Merrimack (New Hampshire)
- Milford, New Hampshire
- Monadnock Region
- Mt. Washington Valley
- New Boston
- New Castle
- New London
- North Conway
- Salem (New Hampshire)
- Sugar Hill
- Walpole, New Hampshire
- Weirs Beach
Dining around New Hampshire Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in New Hampshire. Our customers recommend Villaggio Ristorante, Cotton and CR's The Restaurant
As of May 28, 2023 there are 107 restaurants in New Hampshire. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary American, Italian, Steakhouse, Contemporary French / American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in New Hampshire who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in New Hampshire either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.