Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
*A 20% Service Fee is added to all groups of 9 or more.
Maynard’s is locally owned and operated and is proud to give back to the communities it serves. We truly enjoy contributing in any way we can –from donating a percentage of sales to our local food shelf and sports teams, to grilling burgers at the Rogers high school football games.
Open for lunch and dinner seven days a week, Pittsburgh Blue - Maple Grove serves a full menu in the bar. Enjoy our outdoor patio with a variety of seating options including at the patio bar.
Dining at Redstone is so much more than a delicious meal; it’s a memorable experience – from the carefully selected music to the first class service.
Redstone features a wood-burning grill, rotisserie and an open exhibition kitchen where our signature steaks, creative appetizers, chicken and the freshest seafood available are creatively prepared.
The rugged yet romantic atmosphere is perfect for any occasion, an intimate dinner, a business lunch or Sunday brunch.
Adventurous and uncompromising, Redstone’s attention to detail is evident in our commitment to making everything from scratch and to our relentless pursuit of total guest satisfaction.
CRAVE American Kitchen & Sushi Bar was built out of a passion to create a dining experience unlike any other. We combine quality-sourced ingredients, chic ambiance, outstanding service, and diverse menu choices to create an unforgettable dining experience. The energy of the restaurant is all encompassing – the buzz of guests and staff, the warm and open design, the modern sushi bar, the fresh spin on American cuisine, and the sense of discovery around every corner. A CRAVE guest will leave knowing they experienced just the right mix of great food, entertainment, and service in what can only be defined as The CRAVE Experience.
The Bar has the all the comforts of your favorite hangout. Offering classic cocktails, local and international beers and a wide range of liquors. Our wine list is also designed to compliment any taste and budget.
If making a reservation is unavailable, we accept walk-ins.
Granite City Food & Brewery’s signature brews, which are made on-site, include The Duke (Pale Ale), The Bennie (Bock), The Northern (American Style Light Lager) and The Stout. Seasonal brews are featured throughout the year.
- SCSamCoburnNew York / Tri-State Area •17 reviews4.0Dined todayGood Food. Very loud bar, but dining area was quieter. Service was excellent.More infoZeloPrice: Moderate• Italian• Downtown / North Loop•4.8
- JJennifervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •10 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 5, 2023Food was delicious! The waitress was so sweet and attentive! Definitely one of my new go to spots! I’m also obsessed with the dessert menu choices!More infoSoke BBQ & HotpotPrice: Expensive• Barbecue• Brooklyn Park•3.7
- OTOpenTable DinerMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jul 10, 2023Our server was awesome and food was delicious. Good value too.More infoRed Lobster - MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Blaine•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great way to start the new year! Love the sausage bread with the small batch house-made peanut butter. And the lemon ricotta pancakes are a favorite. Lovely guitar vocalist played during our visit. Happy New Year!More infoHell's Kitchen MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.5
- KMKatieMinnesotaMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We've had amazing brunch experiences here! The food is for sure delightful and full of flavor. The people really make the place; our server Darrell has helped us out on 2 different occasions and has been our absolute favorite. He's helpful, jokes with us and offers advice on food and drinks. We also like that we can get to know the people who work there and actually ask them about their day. That's what we look forward to the most - the people connections.More infoBaldamarPrice: Expensive• Steak• Roseville•4.8
Discover Northern Suburbs
The Twin Cities region and its northern suburbs are full of dining options where you can enjoy food made with American flavors as well as an array of international cuisine options. Enjoy a lunch in the northern suburbs, where many chefs cook bacon, sausage, steak and other items for hungry diners. You can also opt for a range of Asian choices, from sushi to Chinese kung pao chicken to Thai green curry with shrimp. If you want to try international cuisine that features dips and sauces, you can order a snack at a local pub. When you need a meal that can feed a family, you'll find many pizzerias throughout the region. The pizzas are topped with a variety of meats and vegetables that are fun for all, and healthy eaters can enjoy a hearty salad.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging