Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The first indoor/outdoor off-leash dog park, tap house and eatery in the Twin Cities!
NOTE: Reservations do not include seating, but guarantee space for pup-play time. Standing high-tops and bar seating available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please don't forget to head to our website unleashedhoundsandhops.com to learn How It Works and Pre-Registering your dog before your visit.
Now we invite you to visit us at the Bloomington location !
We hope you enjoy !
At Ciao Bella, we serve simple, fresh Italian cuisine made from local ingredients. Our handcrafted meals are accompanied by a thoughtful, approachable wine selection. We believe dining is more than food: it is an experience, and ours is quality. Enjoy your handcrafted meal on our lively outdoor patio, or take in the local art collection in our dining room. Our philosophy is simple: quality food and wine presented with welcoming service. Every meal. Every day. Please join us.
A Minneapolis metro favorite, Ciao Bella was opened in 1997 by Minneapolis restaurateur Rick Webb, whose pursuits have set the standard in Twin Cities dining for over 40 years. Heading downtown? Visit Ciao Bella’s sister restaurant, Zelo, for another dining experience from Rick Webb featuring handcrafted food and dedicated service.
Masculine, bright, accented with wood & leather, Manny's evokes the great steakhouses of New York & Chicago - & eclipses them in critical & popular acclaim. Rated Top Five in the U.S. by the Zagat Guide, named one of America's top Steakhouses by the Knife & Fork Club, Men's Journal & the Independent Cattleman's Association, & a perennial winner of newspaper & magazine reader polls, Manny's commands a fanatical local following & a national reputation. Wrote the New York Times: "There's good news in Minneapolis for those who still share the secret pleasures of red meat, well-cut & seriously served." In addition to USDA-certified, dry- aged, center-cut beef, Manny's offers chops, chicken, fresh seafood & a Wine Spectator Award-winning wine list.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Nic's bar, just off the main dining room, is a casual, old-world tavern and the patio offers stunning views of the Minneapolis skyline. The Inn is a convenient, comfortable destination for breakfast or lunch meetings while the 3 or 5-course Sunday Brunch is the perfect weekend indulgence.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Minneapolis, MN serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
- JZJoeZedvipMinneapolis - St. Paul •31 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAnother great visit and glad to see Ruth's return to the pre-pandemic level of operation. We always sit in the Bar area...which is a little louder given the area, but never to loud you cannot hear. The food is just as good, and we can be just as dressed up; My wife and I are weird in that we just found a particular table we love; creatures of habit. The service is prefect; the team attentive, but not overly pushing you to go go go with your meal to get someone else in. They paced us well. Missy at the bar, a *star craftswoman*...delicious mixed drinks.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - MinneapolisPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown / North Loop•4.8
- RRileySan Diego •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoHalf of our party was delayed for our reservation but they were so nice and understanding. The food was fantastic. Had the sea bass, spaghetti and meatballs, spaghetti and crab and lasagna. Everything was delicious! Our waitress was wonderful and attentive. It was an expensive evening but we will be thinking about how good the food was for a long time.More infoZeloPrice: Moderate• Italian• Downtown / North Loop•4.8
- JJenniferExclusive •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jul 31, 2023Great food and Excellent service. The hostess and server were fantastic and so friendly!More infoTEN 01 SOCIAL - Hilton MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Downtown / North Loop•3.8
- MMMetMeatsMinneapolis - St. Paul •5 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We chose to spend our anniversary dinner at Fogo once more. The food was delicious, as usual! The dining area is very clean and well kept - very nice dining experience. Also, as usual, our server didn't bring our check in a reasonable amount of time. 20 minutes after declining dessert and setting our dishes aside to be bussed there was still no sign of our bill, despite me placing our credit card on the table in clear view. My wife ended up asking a couple servers who were assigned to other tables for our check. Not sure if he thought we were going to tip lightly because we passed on the special appetizers and bottle service?? This happened last time we went to Fogo but we had waited even longer. The restaurant was not very busy compared to usual. What is the deal with the dismal state of the bathrooms? No hot or warm water at the taps and very messy. Frankly the inattentive service at the end of the meal repeating itself is causing me to question whether we will go back. Seems intentional and disrespectful... time will tell, I guess.More infoFogo de Chao - MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Downtown / North Loop•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great way to start the new year! Love the sausage bread with the small batch house-made peanut butter. And the lemon ricotta pancakes are a favorite. Lovely guitar vocalist played during our visit. Happy New Year!More infoHell's Kitchen MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.5
Minneapolis and the Twin Cities have much to offer, from local specialties to American favorites to international cuisine. Here, you can find mom-and-pop places offering famously huge blueberry pancakes and the pastry delicacy called a Hi-Top. You can also enjoy a number of eateries featuring award-winning chefs and inventive cuisines from around the world. Family-run Eastern European delis offering house-cured meats sit alongside cutting-edge vegetarian places. It's not a proper visit to the city without sampling another native creation, the cheese-stuffed hamburger known as a Juicy Lucy. The Upper Midwest hospitality and its embrace of deliciously diverse dining experiences put Minneapolis on every foodie's map.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Minneapolis is Murray's Restaurant & Cocktail Lounge