Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Pasta is a particular specialty at Bellisio's Italian Restaurant and you'll find a lot of it on the menu. Pappardelle alla norcina, lobster ravioli with grilled shrimp and rigatoni balsamico are just a few of the specialties of the house. Other entrées include handmade paninis like the Italian grilled cheese and fennel pork and arugula.
Monday nights include 1/2 off all bottles of wine, Champagne and Ports.
Whether that relaxation comes in the form of watching the Sunday football game on our bar TV's, or enjoying a quiet dinner with a bottle of reserve wine will depend on the individual, but we would like to cater to both of these interests.
Our goal is to have something for everyone, adventurous palate and classic tastes alike.
We are a small restaurant, limited to 15 tables and 70 seats indoors. Because of this we are not able to accommodate groups larger than 8 people. If your party is larger than 8 people, please understand that your group may be split at separate tables, potentially not near each other. Please call us to discuss accommodating your large group events.
Due to the invariability of Duluth weather, our deck is non-reservable (with or without dogs) and subject to be closed without much notice. We seat the patio on a first-come, first-serve basis.
(Please note: Due to weather unpredictability, we are unable to reserve outside seating. We highly recommend reservations at all times, and do give preferred seating to reservations over walk-in customers whenever possible. Nonetheless, outside tables are sat on a first-come, first-seated basis.)
- DEDaveE1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoDelicious meal with fine friends in lovely setting.More infoBellisio's Italian Restaurant and Wine BarPrice: Moderate• Italian• Duluth•4.6
- JJohnovipSan Diego •9 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOne of the nicest places to eat B, L, or D in Duluth. No view of the lake, but just great food, drink and service. Be sure to make D reservations because it’s very popular for dinner. Fairly easy street parking, but the Holliday Inn parking garage is close by.More infoLyric Kitchen BarPrice: Moderate• American• Duluth•4.4
- RFRichardFMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThis was a great dinner! I think the Owner served us as they were busy and maybe short staffed, in spite of this our meal was excellent and we were well cared for. I like that they prioritize local producers including makers of spirits.More infoLake Avenue Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• Global, International• Duluth•4.5
- DdaktamvipAustin •81 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 11, 2023Our food was good although overpriced as salad is now an upcharge, and 9.49 for soup is excessive. We missed the walleye pike that we always enjoyed before they discontinued serving it. Service was very good.More infoRed Lobster - Duluth - Lake AvenuePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Duluth•4.2
- TSTheresaSvipNew Mexico •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023What a fantastic meal! We’ve never eaten inside before, but the atmosphere was warmer and nicer than I was expecting. The food was incredible. There were 4 of us and we loved everything. We will definitely be coming back much more frequently.More infoBoat Club Restaurant and BarPrice: Expensive• American• Duluth•4.5
Duluth is a charming city built along a hill at the edge of Lake Superior. Outdoor enthusiasts love Duluth, because it's a great place for hiking, biking, boating, fishing, skiing and more. You can watch the ships come into port at Canal Park and then stroll around the art galleries and have a bite to eat. From rustic to retro, Duluth has it all. You'll find gourmet pizza, grilled burgers, delicious sandwiches on homemade bread and satisfying soups like wild rice or mushroom. Mexican, Italian and Chinese restaurants are right next to shops with the best Coney Island hot dogs around. There are also fine-dining options serving freshly caught local fish, prime rib, choice steaks or chops and fresh seafood from shrimp to lobster. Leave room for cannoli or homemade blueberry pie for dessert!
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Duluth is Silver Creek Chophouse