Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Check out our experiences available and our special Grand Cru immersive dinner.
Our French wine list will take you through a journey in the different wine regions of France. Let us pair your tasting menus with our selection of wine handpicked by one of our owner Nicolas. Our expert mixologist have designed with Chef a creative list of cocktails enjoyable at the bar with your tasting menu or in our main dining room.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
A bientôt et merci.
The Charcoal Room features great steaks, fresh fish and daily special selections along with a superb wine list in the heart of Las Vegas. Our bar offers complete dinner service along with fine beverage selections.
WE ARE ALL ABOUT BALANCING THE OLD WITH THE NEW, COOKING IN SYNERGY WITH THE SEASONS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, GETTING BACK TO GENUINE NEIGHBORHOOD HOSPITALITY. WE HAVE A LOVE FOR COOKING OVER A LIVE FIRE, CRAFTING GREAT COCKTAILS, SOURCING THE BEST AND MOST EXCITING INGREDIENTS WE CAN FIND AND THROWING AMAZING DINNER PARTIES…
“OPENING A RESTAURANT HAS BEEN AN INCREDIBLE JOURNEY. AN ADVENTURE OF MANY TALES, BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE, WAS WHEN I FOUND MY TRUE SPIRIT, WHO I REALLY AM AS A COOK, A FRIEND AND A FATHER,” EXPLAINS CHEF BRIAN. “TO BE HUMBLE FORAGERS WHO TAKE CARE OF OUR FAMILIES AND NOT NEED TO HAVE THE LOUDEST VOICE IN THE ROOM TO BE HEARD, BUT TO BE THE HUNTER, THE PROVIDER AND JUST A BIT FEROCIOUS WHEN NEED BE…THAT IS OUR ENERGY
EDO Gastro Tapas & Wine is inspired by Spain’s tradition of eating small savory dishes, typically served with drinks. Raised in Barcelona, Chef Oscar Amador Edo was exposed to Catalonia’s rich cusine from an early age. Located on the Mideterranean coast, the region offers a generous and varied selection of ingredient options, allowing imaginative results. Our approach offers classic recipes with modern and avant-garde techniques. Inspired by great cuisines around the world, our innovative kitchen’s only rule is to deliver the best combinations, awakening our senses to new flavors, aromas and textures.
With seating for 75, the dining room offers a spectacular view of the Las Vegas Strip and surrounding mountains. The style and warmth was inspired by our flagship location in Philadelphia, widely regarded to be one of the most influential Italian restaurants in the country.
Chef Vetri and his team are proud to share their award-winning interpretation of modern Italian cuisine, showcasing the highest quality local and specialty ingredients. Designed to give each guest a unique taste of Italy, the à la carte menu is inspired by both classic recipes and the culinary team’s extensive research and travels. We look forward to sharing our passion with you and your loved ones.
La Strega is Las Vegas’ premiere Italian eatery nestled in the affluent community of Summerlin where James Beard nominated Chef Partner, Gina Marinelli ignites an authentic Italian cultural rejuvenation by inspiring exploration of the traditions of flavorful, fresh and innovative Italian cuisine with her modern, farm-to-table regionally-based dishes.
Translating to “witch” in Italian, La Strega’s sophisticated yet playful atmosphere bewitchingly transports guests to Italy immediately upon arrival. Greens, clays, and earth tones make up its color palette, while full moon-shaped bulbs on brass chandeliers illuminate the space. The restaurant’s artistic centerpiece is a one‐of‐a‐kind mural that spans multiple walls throughout the restaurant, telling the story of the witches of Benevento which inspired the genesis of La Strega, a tale best told by the head Strega herself, Chef Gina Marinelli.
We invite you into our home!!!
For more information for seating please refer to seating guide below
Standard Seating- Table
Bar Seating- Cocktail Bar (Must be 21 and over)
SUSHI BAR SEATINGS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Any Special requests are available based on an availability.
Any questions regards to your reservation please call 702-365-6195.
We serve Omakases at 6, 6:30, 7, 7:30, 8 and last seating is at 8:30pm. Then after 9pm, we will be switching to a Izakaya drinking spot. Please come join us!
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023As always STK never disappoints. Ambiance was amazing, food was delicious, and service was on point.More infoSTK - The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas•4.3
- IWIrisWLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The absolute best buffet on the LV strip. Most expensive too but you won’t find this level/magnitude of dishes at your basic buffet. Think of all you can eat + fine dining. You pay for it but you certainly get what you paid for. I was happily stuffed, hubby too. We rolled home and slept very well… thank you! Just need to work on organizing that reservation line a bit better. We had a 10pm dinner that didn’t start until almost 10:45pm, we were extra hungry and so… we ate… A LOT!More infoBacchanal Buffet - Caesars Palace Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• American• Caesars Palace•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This was the second time my boyfriend and I visited Hell’s Kitchen and it couldn’t have been any more perfect. We were there to celebrate our one year anniversary and the waiter we had was kind enough to give us free champagne and a free dessert to share. My boyfriend and I greatly appreciated all the efforts that were put into making our night wonderful :)More infoHell's Kitchen - Caesars Palace Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• American• Caesars Palace•4.6
- WLWcatinLVLas Vegas •59 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our group wanted to dine prior to seeing the show Bat Out of Hell. We were seated timely and the service was outstanding. I had the salmon and it was melt in your mouth. We had a great meal. Thank you!More infoMon Ami Gabi - Las VegasPrice: Expensive• French• Paris Hotel and Casino•4.7
- DDianaColumbus •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Joe's was a great experience and great food. There's so much to choose from, I wish I could have ordered more! Our waiter was also very conversational and fun. Overall a great meal.More infoJoe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Forum Shops at Caesars•4.8
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Off the bustling Las Vegas Strip, you'll find a wide array of restaurants, grills and more on the city's West side. Visit a Mexican grill with a special focus on freshness and health for an all-organic menu of burritos, tortilla bowls, and shrimp tacos. You'll find plenty of vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free specialties to suit any taste. Try a small, family-run authentic Korean joint for kimchi dumplings, barbecue, and spicy beef broth. If you're looking to enjoy an elegant meal, opt for a new American restaurant with caramelized sea scallops, gourmet macaroni and cheese, or turkey meatballs. Or travel over to a Mediterranean specialist that brings together elements of Lebanese, Greek and more cuisines in delicious pita sandwiches and savory hummus options.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Westside is Scotch 80 Prime - Palms Hotel & Casino