Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Eastside
Outdoor dining in Eastside
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Eastside
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
culinary school, he began studying Kaiseki Course at a hotel. When he turned 27, he became sous-
chef at Hotel Nogamiya.
While there, he participated in a Tokushima Culinary Contest, where he won first prize. When he
was 35 years old, he joined Tofu Kaiseki Restaurant as their head chef.
During this time, he also studied French cuisine for 3 years, training under a Head Chef who had on-
the-job experience working in a prestigious French fine dining restaurant.
Chef Azeuchi quickly became the sous chef in the restaurant. When Japanese Crown Prince
Naruhito - now known as
"His Imperial Majesty the Emperor"- made a royal visit to Kagawa Prefecture, Chef Azeuchi
entertained him with his beautiful dishes.
We have various cuts such as high quality "A5 WAGYU", No.1 popular "Thick cut beef tongue" and hottest now "Premium WASHUGYU". Every cut, they're so thick and very filling!!
In addition, seafood, vegetables, side orders, deserts and drinks, we have a wide range of items that satisfy our customers.
Here is also a private room that can be used for small party and business meetings.
You can experience real Japanese delicious that you've never experienced before...
We're looking forward to seeing you!! Thank you!!
Since 1979, Marrakech is the restaurant by which all other Mediterranean themed restaurants are measured.
We are remodeling! We are very excited to share our new look and elevated experience with you.
For the next 3 months, our longtime location at 3900 Paradise Road will be closed for renovations.
During that time, you can still enjoy the same legendary Marrakech experience at our temporary pop-up location located at 6007 S. Dean Martin Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89118. 3rd. floor, south elevator.
1 mile south of Allegiant Stadium. Follow our signs.
***21 & over please**
Vegetarian, Vegan, and Gluten Free menu also available.
New restaurants to OpenTable in Eastside
See what locals rave about in Eastside
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined todayGreat people atmosphere and food. Never disappointing. Check it out if you haven’t had a chance to.More infoFerraro's Ristorante$$$$• Italian• Paradise•4.8
- TPTPR1Las Vegas •15 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoOur server did a great job. Enjoyed our Dinner! Thanks!More infoCasa Calavera at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas$$$$• Mexican• Virgin Hotels Las Vegas•4.5
- SSSherrySvipLas Vegas •27 reviews5.0Dined on May 23, 2023Our meal and experience was sublime. Every single thing was above my expectations. Steaks were cooked perfectly. Crab cocktail is not to be missed. The jumbo crab cake is Not so jumbo and not worth the price. Definitely go with the crab cocktail or the lobster cocktail. The bacon wrapped scallops were the best I’ve ever eaten in my life. WOW! I could have had those for dinner, they were that good. Our server was exceptionally nice. Anna, is a wonderful person and an attentive server. She was very engaging and made our experience even more memorable. Morton’s is a wonderful place to enjoy a celebration dinner or for an evening out with loved ones. Yes! It’s that good.More infoMorton's The Steakhouse - Las Vegas$$$$• Steakhouse• Paradise•4.6
- CCrissi1 review5.0Dined on May 22, 2023Very attentive, the food was so good. The portions are huge and everyone working was so helpful. We had a party of 12 and it was the smoothest experience ever!More infoBuca di Beppo - Las Vegas$$$$• Italian• Paradise•4.4
- WLWcatinLVLas Vegas •57 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our group wanted to dine prior to seeing the show Bat Out of Hell. We were seated timely and the service was outstanding. I had the salmon and it was melt in your mouth. We had a great meal. Thank you!More infoMon Ami Gabi - Las Vegas - Main Dining Room$$$$• French• Paris Hotel and Casino•4.7
Restaurant experiences trending in Eastside
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Eastside
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Las Vegas
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
Sitting east of the Las Vegas Strip, the city's Eastside neighborhood offers a wide array of dining options and cuisines. Opt for an Asian barbecue restaurant that brings Japanese and Korean tastes together. Taste short rib soup and Hibachi steak in a beautiful dining room. For a different international taste, visit a Spanish restaurant for tapas like stuffed mushrooms and dates, ceviche and eggplant with goat cheese. Or savor an udon noodle soup with specialty flavors at a specialty restaurant. Choose a Latin American fusion restaurant for Mexican, Peruvian and Salvadoran tastes. For some new American choices for breakfast or lunch, venture into a local cafe for fresh fruit preparations, avocado toast, or chicken and waffles. You'll find plenty of vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options to fit your dietary needs.
Dining around Eastside Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Child friendly restaurants in Eastside include Benihana - Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, NV, Lawry's The Prime Rib - Las Vegas and Ferraro's Ristorante