Make a free reservation
Available for late dinner now in Downtown
New restaurants to OpenTable in Downtown
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Downtown
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are excited to bring this unique concept to Downtown Las Vegas. Pizza Rock features gourmet pizzas in a variety of styles, hand-crafted artisan cocktails, an extensive wine list, and over 30 craft beers on tap and in bottles; all served up in an artistic and energetic atmosphere.
Menu items include fine cuts of meat, traditional pasta dishes, tasty seafood entrees and more for a delectable Italian meal.
The Redwood Steakhouse is a fine dining experience not to be missed. Our menu offers a wide range of steaks, fresh seafood, and chops. The amazing side dishes are large enough to share and you will want to sample each one! With delicious dishes, tempting desserts, and a warm atmosphere, be sure to make your reservations for tonight at the Redwood Steakhouse.
We look forward to serving you soon for your dining pleasure.
ZAI, the new world fusion restaurant and open-air rooftop bar in downtown Las Vegas, is set to open its doors on March 31st, and it's already creating a buzz in the culinary scene. The restaurant is the brainchild of Chef Noe, who is known for his innovative approach to cooking and his ability to blend traditional Latin American flavors with modern techniques.
The menu at ZAI features a range of small plates, entrees, and desserts, all crafted with the freshest ingredients and presented with flair that is sure to delight diners. ZAI boasts an open-air rooftop bar called ZAI Nightlife, where guests can enjoy a variety of craft cocktails and stunning views of the Las Vegas Downtown Las Vegas. The bar's expert mixologists have created a menu of signature drinks that perfectly complement the bold flavors of the cuisine. ZAI is the perfect place for a night out with friends, a romantic date, or a special occasion. Get ready to experience ZAI!
Triple George Expects a Standard Dining time to be 90 minutes long.
18% gratuity added to ALL parties of 6 or more.
No seperate checks for parties of 6 or more
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Outdoor dining in Downtown
See what locals rave about in Downtown
- MMariahkaie1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoIt was such a vibe. Good afrobeats / a mix of hip hop, good energy, tables are cozy, hookah is good, people are polite. GO!!!More infoTherapy$$$$• Contemporary American• Fremont Street•3.8
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoFrom the friendly waitstaff to the savory veggie omelet, it was the best breakfast!More info7th & Carson$$$$• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.6
- LBLukeBLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was fantastic cooked to perfection. Rib tip bone in ribeye were top quality! Prob best to make reservations!More infoVic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas$$$$• Steakhouse• The Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We have been coming for the last 6 years on New Years and it was fabulous as always!More infoHugo's Cellar - Four Queens$$$$• Continental• Four Queens Hotel & Casino•4.8
- Zzocal92Las Vegas •17 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My wife and I celebrated our anniversary on New Year’s day at the “D”. We arrived at the 5 pm opening and the room was half full in 20 minutes, at 7pm it was full. We have eaten here before and everything was the same with exception that the noise level was a little louder, although reserving a booth allowed us to have an easy conversation. Since this was the day after the New Year the waiter informed us the house was out of lamb, Oso Bucco, and the veal chops. We therefore selected sea scallops, along with Caesar salads, sides of polenta and a Pinot Noir. In addition, the chef sent a complementary angel hair pasta. Our server, John, was prompt and very professional. The ambiance was that of an Italian Ristorante in Rome, dimly lit, white coat waiters and a large wine list that didn’t disappoint. Room noise was our only minor complaint. We ended the meal with a complementary crème brûlée, ( a nice touch) and espresso coffee. All in all it was a convenient location to have a special meal with Valet Parking and easy access to the freeway. The Restaurant is on the second floor of the Casino so you need to fight your way from the entrance to the escalator through the crowd, loud music, and of course the slot machines. Hey, this is Vegas, baby.More infoJoe Vicari's Andiamo Italian Steakhouse @ The D Las Vegas$$$$• Italian• The D Hotel & Casino•4.7
Restaurant experiences trending in Downtown
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Downtown
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Las Vegas
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
Las Vegas is a travel destination and offers great options for tourists to enjoy unique fare under the bright lights of this brilliant desert city. Fans of casinos will enjoy the fast and festive atmosphere of these dining options, but downtown Las Vegas offers other dining options that are worth the travel. Small, daylight-only operations offer lush and hearty breakfast dishes, while pizza fans can enjoy a true Italian pie baked in a smoking hot stone oven. Diner fans will enjoy the many options available for a meal at any time, day or night, under the gaze of black and white movie star photographs. No matter your dining preference, from vegan to barbecue, you won't leave downtown Las Vegas hungry!
Dining around Downtown Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Downtown include Chart House Restaurant - Golden Nugget - Las Vegas, ZAI Restaurant & Bar and Redwood Steakhouse
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Downtown are Pizza Rock - Downtown, Triple George Grill and 18 bin
Bottomless brunch in Downtown is available at The Front Yard at Ellis Island Casino and Brewery, 18 bin and 7th & Carson
The most romantic restaurant in Downtown is Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
Restaurants in Downtown with a great view include Chart House Restaurant - Golden Nugget - Las Vegas, ZAI Restaurant & Bar and Downtown Terrace Kitchen & Bar