South Bend Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in South Bend
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
As a locally owned establishment, we strive for excellence in producing and serving the finest cuisine. We are excited to provide you with top-shelf service, world-class recipes, as well as local and fresh ingredients. Every part of your experience at Cafe Navarre is important to us, right down to the last detail.
Café Navarre brings you modern American cuisine with European influences, distinguished by its simplicity, flavor, and respect for ingredients. Cafe Navarre offers fresh seafood and steaks, along with dishes created with seasonal elements from local farms that are unmistakable in flavor and quality.
LaSalle Grill is committed to providing guests with excellent service, great atmosphere, an award-winning wine list and, most importantly, delicious cuisine that is artfully and dramatically presented.
The Grill has been presented with the coveted AAA Four Diamond Award every year since 1996.
Set out to explore the art of fine dining usually found only in major metropolitan cities, visit LaSalle Grill.
ocated in Granger, Indiana and named for a tributary of the St. Joseph River in Michigan, Rocky River provides a farm-to-fork experience featuring sustainably farmed products from nearby growers and a casual atmosphere. Partnerships with local farmers, brewers and winemakers paired with culinary creativity yield brilliant results. From the table enjoy anything from small plates and unique bar snacks to entrees and a variety of handheld sandwiches.
And from our taps…Indiana and Michigan are home to some of the best breweries in the country. From these, we’ve handpicked a menu of over 30 draft beers to enjoy with a snack or accompany your meal. Our wine list, along with many organic West coast wines, includes carefully selected wines from Southwest Michigan and Indiana wineries, enjoyed by the glass or bottle
Cool off and relax after work on the Patio Tuesdays thru Thursdays we will now be serving our hand-crafted cocktails, appetizers, salads, and desserts.
As usual Friday and Saturday night, our full dinner menu will be available. Please continue to make reservations on OpenTable. We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Due to the staffing shortage- this will only be temporary.
*If you know any fabulous employees (line cooks and wait staff) please send them our way. Apply within 5:30 pm and later. *
*** To-Go Orders are available starting at 5 pm. Dinner service begins at 5 pm.
Yesterday's of Granger sits in one of the third oldest homes in St Joseph County, featuring a unique dining atmosphere like no other.
Our Corbett Cheesecake Company features fabulous homemade desserts. specializing in homemade NY Cheesecakes. Enjoy dessert first!
See what locals rave about in South Bend
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoHad a great experience, from the time we came in till when dinner was finished . 10/10More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - South Bend$$$$• Steakhouse• South Bend•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipDenver / Colorado •5 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoEverything we had was excellent. Unique and creative menu with something for everyone.More infoBin 23$$$$• Bistro• South Bend•4.6
- JDJenniferDIndiana •5 reviews5.0Dined on May 26, 2023I recently had the pleasure of dining at Lauber Restaurant, and I must say, the experience exceeded my expectations. The food at Lauber is simply outstanding. From the moment I stepped inside, I was greeted with a warm and inviting atmosphere. The staff was friendly and attentive, ensuring that every aspect of my dining experience was top-notch. Now, let's talk about the food. Lauber Restaurant truly knows how to delight taste buds. Each dish was prepared with great care and attention to detail. The flavors were exquisite, and the presentation was nothing short of artful. Every bite was a true delight. Whether you're a fan of classic dishes or looking to try something new and adventurous, Lauber has something for everyone. The menu offers a wide variety of options, all bursting with flavor and made with the freshest ingredients. To complement the incredible food, Lauber also boasts an impressive selection of beverages. Their wine list is extensive, and their craft cocktails are expertly crafted. You can truly find the perfect pairing for your meal. I cannot recommend Lauber Restaurant enough. If you're searching for a culinary experience that will leave you satisfied and craving more, look no further. The combination of delicious food, attentive service, and inviting ambiance make Lauber a true gem in the dining scene. I'm already counting down the days until my next visit to Lauber Restaurant. Don't miss out on this culinary delight!More infoThe Lauber$$$$• American• South Bend•4.6
- BABruceAvipChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined on May 22, 2023I was hosting 2 special guests from Notre Dame. and our server AJ went over and above for exceptional service. Also Manager Michael, provided champagne for table. INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. thank YouMore infoCafe Navarre$$$$• American• South Bend•4.8
- BMBrianMcIndiana •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server remembered that we like the burrata appetizer and calamari as app's for the table. Our Guinness/Harp Black & Tan's were expertly poured. Our favorite Paul Hobbs Crossbarn cabernet was available. And I really enjoyed a new menu entree - the Orecchiete pasta dish.More infoRohr’s$$$$• Contemporary American• South Bend•4.7
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in South Bend
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Indiana
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover South Bend
Located on the southern-most bend of the St. Joseph River, South Bend has a restaurant scene that still remains true to its Hoosier roots. Pork tenderloins sandwiches are a staple on many menus. The traditional preparation can easily be found in corner diners with more modern takes on this staple in fine-dining establishments. Just across the river from the Notre Dame University, this town has its fair share of pubs and bars serving college favorites like hamburgers and pizzas. Ethnic cuisine has its place in South Bend with Italian, Greek, Mexican, and Thai being among the favorites. Breakfast is a staple for most locals and tourists with plenty of farm-fresh options available.
South Bend Neighborhoods
Dining around South Bend Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in South Bend. Our customers recommend Ruth's Chris Steak House - South Bend, Copper Rock Steakhouse - South Bend and Kankakee Grille - South Bend
As of June 5, 2023 there are 33 restaurants in South Bend. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary American, Italian, Unspecified, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in South Bend who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in South Bend either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.