Make a free reservation
Restaurant experiences trending in Indianapolis
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Indianapolis
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
With a menu that changes every one to two months, a full bar with an ecclectic wine list, craft cocktails & mocktails and local beers on tap, we encourage you to try something new at every visit.
Our concept is globally-inspired Bistro fare - we draw inspiration from our own world travels and places on our bucket list to create dishes that will nourish your body and soul. We care deeply about food and where it comes from. We use fresh, local ingredients whenever it is practical, and make nearly everything from scratch. We are excited to share our food and hospitality with the Noblesville community!
We’re always trying new things! That’s why we’re happy to serve you on our newly renovated patio!
Join us to enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner from Monday to Saturday! We have pasta, seafood, sandwiches, steaks, cocktails, and more!
Sometimes one good idea leads to another. Such is the case with Bridges. With the success of Music on the Square, we began imagining what could happen next. The location next door (19 North Indiana) was up for sale, so we bought it and began thinking of what would be complementary. We started imagining Bridges as a wine bar offering interesting wines to Greencastle. But we soon added a wood burning pizza oven from Italy and more of a restaurant evolved. Ultimately, the idea of Bridges Wine Bar was born. The basement has become a private dining room called The Cellar, an open terrace area on top of the building, which will be used in nice weather, called The Rooftop, and there will be three fully furnished rental apartments which we call The Lofts at Bridges.
We hope you will like our addition to the Square of Greencastle.
We offer our prix fixe menu, the 8-course for $119. . We will call to confirm your menu selection 24 hours in advance.
We only offer true Japanese cuisine at Hinata, and thus unfortunately with the limited size of our kitchen cannot accommodate guests with Gluten Free, Vegetarians or vegans.
All dietary restrictions must be noted in advance during the reservation process. We will be unable to fully accommodate otherwise.
Credit card required
This restaurant requires a credit card to secure this reservation. All information will be processed securely.
subject to be a charge of $119 person
Cancellation or changes to guest count made less than 1 day in advance
subject to a charge of $60 per person.
Transport yourself into a magical fairytale and prepare for an unforgettable experience. For our savory menu, we offer a lunch and dinner featuring some traditional dishes as well as our signature quiche and chicken salade. Our menu changes seasonally and everything on our menu is house made from scratch daily with our commitment to the highest quality and ingredients. Our full bar offers signature cocktails, Champagne and beer. Delicious three-layer cakes, as well as cheesecakes, pies, cookies, and other desserts fill our elegantly designed display case and are served daily. Gwendolyn's Cake Bake Shop's have become the destination of Indianapolis for celebrating all life's special occasions.
Capri Italian Restaurant offers lunch and dinner and offers a wide variety of appetizers, pastas and main courses on the menu for diners to choose from. Appetizer options at the restaurant include calamari fritti, caprese salad, grilled eggplant and shrimp cocktail. Main entrées featured at Capri Italian Restaurant include ravioli aurora, spaghetti Bolognese, filetto dell alpino, pollo con salsiccia, piccato di citello al limone, the fresh fish of the day and pork chop sautéed in white wine.
See what locals rave about in Indianapolis
- DDontdoitvipSouth Carolina •21 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFun and delicious evening! We enjoyed a comfy indoor booth, and it was lively inside! The pizzas are magnificent, and the aroma of great food added to the experience. Everyone was friendly, the service was spot on, and we even added a last minute “to go” order which arrived without complication. Salads are a joy to both the eye and palate. Meatballs were a perfect pairing with my salad. Thank you!More infoDiavola$$$$• Italian• Broad Ripple / Meridian - Kessler•4.8
- LPLailPIndiana •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoPerfect spot for our girls’ brunch. The service was good, the food was delicious and the dessert was divine!More infoGallery Pastry Shop$$$$• European• Downtown Indy•4.4
- DDutchstar53San Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoOur server Amy was fantastic. Friendly, funny, informative. Paced the meal perfectly. Reminded us of the old days. We sat downstairs in a smaller room…it was the best seating we’ve had in the 20+ years we’ve eaten at St Elmo’s during the Month of May. The Tito’s on the rocks were good & fairly priced, although the olives were tiny. We had by the glass Pinot Noir, very good, but shocker at $17/glass. Bean soup & tomato juice are always favorites. The tomato salad has changed. It was ok. Tomatoes seemed hard, although good flavor. We remember tomatoes/onions and lots of Gorgonzola and no or unnoticeable greens. This had a lot of greens. We wanted a “tomato” salad. The steaks were cooked perfectly, 2 12oz filets. Baked potato left something to be desired. We’ve had better at St Elmo’s & elsewhere. The biggest disappointment was the creamed spinach. Husband loves spinach, me, not so much. But I told him he has always eyed it, so this time we would order. Thought I might like it since it’s at an upscale restaurant. I took one bite and that was it. My husband took a small scoop and couldn’t even eat that. Couldn’t figure out the “cream” part. Was like a solid block of cheese. Can honestly say we’ve never had something at St Elmo’s we could not eat. Didn’t even take it home with the remaining steak, potato (we split one, take one with us) and half the dessert which was the Double Chocolate Mousse. It was amazing. Sorry we shared. Lol. The prices have increased substantially (we appreciate the price of all food rising so understand the dilemma for restaurants). We know it is a once a year special treat. But we truly walked out saying not sure if we would return next year, even though financially we can afford it.More infoSt. Elmo Steak House$$$$• Steak• Downtown Indy•4.8
- RCRickCWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe staff? Phenomenal! The food? Fantastic! Reservations are a must if you want to be seated in a timely manner as the place is busy, especially at peak meal times. Overall the experience was exceptional.More infoHarry & Izzy's - Downtown$$$$• Steakhouse• Downtown Indy•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerIndiana •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our waiter was incredible! He had great recommendations and answered all of our questions. Service was speedy and the food was hot and tasty. Would definitely recommend and we will be back when we’re in the areaMore infoRoot & Bone - Indianapolis$$$$• American• Broad Ripple / Meridian - Kessler•4.7
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Indianapolis
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Indiana
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
With nearly one million people living in Indianapolis, the city is home to a large and diverse restaurant scene. Fine dining is prominent in the city, but you can also find a good number of affordable places to eat. Some establishments have been in operation for many years and still offer great food and service. Visit one of the tiny family-owned diners for the excellent corned beef hash or cheeseburgers. In the downtown area, you can get almost any type of cuisine, including Hawaiian poke and Spanish tapas. Broad Ripple Village to the north is even trendier than the central hub, and it gives you international options like Thai and Mediterranean fare. If you're by the Speedway, then find a spot where you can try some chipotle chicken tacos or Memphis-style barbecue.
- Beech Grove
- Broad Ripple / Meridian - Kessler
- Carmel (Indiana)
- Castleton / Keystone Crossings
- East Indy
- Fountain Square
- Franklin Township
- International Marketplace
- Mass Ave
- New Castle
- Perry Township
- Pike Township
- South Indy
- Washington Township
- West Indy
- Westfield (Indiana)
Dining around Indianapolis Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Indianapolis is Arni's Restaurant River Ridge
The best vegan restaurants in Indianapolis are Our Table | American Bistro, Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Indianapolis and 9th Street Bistro
The best vegetarian restaurants in Indianapolis are Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Indianapolis, 9th Street Bistro and Blue Sushi Sake Grill - Indianapolis
The restaurants with the best service in Indianapolis are Arni's Restaurant River Ridge, Akira Japanese Hibachi Steakhouse and Vida
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Indianapolis are Courses Restaurant, Vida and Savor