Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Come enjoy our famous spicy meatballs or one of our USDA Choice steaks, hand cut daily and grilled to perfection. We also have delicious seafood entrees as well as vegetarian options available.
Find the perfect wine pairing for your meal from Janko's extensive bottled wine list. We have over 100 wines by the bottle and more than a dozen house wines by the glass to choose from.
We accept reservations every evening as well as walk-in tables based on our availability. You can make reservations online or over the phone. Once you're here you'll see what makes Janko's Little Zagreb such a uniquely special dining experience!
- MMMarcMAtlanta Metro •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoHad the Indiana Benedict and a couple of Bloody Mary’s. Excellent food, service and ambience. Everything is high quality. Drove 30 miles out of my way just to have brunch there and was not disappointed. Will be backMore infoFARMbloomingtonPrice: Moderate• American• Bloomington•4.3
- LLeslievipIndiana •15 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoSteaks were fantastic as always, and we had a wonderful and efficient server! Always a great experience at Zagreb’s!￼More infoJanko's Little ZagrebPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Bloomington•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipIndiana •24 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023a fairly pleasant Friday evening dining with familyMore infoChe BelloPrice: Moderate• Italian• Bloomington•3.2
- DDiner7Greater Boston •12 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023They didn't get a delivery, so the food choices were slim, but the service was AMAZING!! Great beer, cider, and vibe. Not too busy, which was great.More infoMetal Works Brewing Co.Price: Moderate• American• Bloomington•4.2
- SJSueJ1 review5.0Dined on May 4, 2023Great service, and fun Bloomington atmosphere. Will definitely return.More infoYATAGARASUPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Bloomington•4.6
Centered around Indiana University, Bloomington is a growing city deeply rooted in its Midwestern heritage while dealing with plenty of global influence. This dichotomy is easily seen in its restaurant scene, with all-American steaks and burgers sitting right next to a diverse set of ethnic cuisines. Of course, being a college town, Bloomington has a fair number of pubs, most offering the iconic Hoosier tenderloin sandwich and better-than-typical pub food. For something a bit more upscale, fine dining options focus on steak, Italian, Greek, and French foods. Plenty of affordable restaurants also feature Chinese, Italian, Thai, Mexican, Middle Eastern, and Greek cuisines. Surrounded by Indiana farmland, most restaurants source locally grown produce for their menus.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging