Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our Happy Hour consists of eight different small-bite food options (like the Chef's Fried Rissoto with tomato sauce, or the Pork Belly Bites with a bourbon glaze!), and a dollar off of all of our wines by the glass.
But dinner is where it's at. Be sure to check out our menu online for all the current offerings! Also, the Chef will offer a feature now and then, so make sure you ask your server upon arrival!
For the music, we play a wide variety of old and new... all on vinyl records!
Our authentic yakiniku (grilled barbeque) dining experience crowns you the chef. Share a variety of delicious appetizers and premium cooked meats over a flaming grill, paired with Japanese sake, frosty cold beers, or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic options of your choice. We're the perfect spot to enjoy time with friends and family, organize an office party, or to spend quality time with your significant other!
Before you go, don't forget to taste our best-seller Harami Skirt Steak or Prime Kalbi Short Rib among other must-try dishes!
The Rouxpour has a Business Casual Dress Code policy in order to maintain an enjoyable environment for all guests.
We thank you in advance for following these rules and guidelines which will be enforced at our restaurants.
• Excessively revealing clothing, exposed undergarments, and oversized, baggy clothing are not allowed.
• Clothing should not exhibit offensive language, graphics, or odors.
• Pool and gym wear is not allowed, specifically:
o Men's sleeveless tank tops
o Exposed Sports bras
o Hooded sweatshirts with the hood worn on the head
The Rouxpour's management reserves the right to update the dress code policy at any time.
• No Outside food or beverages
• No Baloons
• No Vaping
• Maximum of 4 seperate checks per party
All parties of 6 or more will incur an automatic gratuity of 20%.
THE ROOF, offers a panoramic view of Sugar Land overlooking Brooks Lake and is nestled directly across from Lake Point and less than a quarter mile from Sugar Land Town Center. Not only will our culinary selections inspire you to explore a savory adventure, the Chef has created some of the finest culinary recipes exclusively for THE ROOF. We seamlessly blend our lounge and restaurant for the ultimate dining and entertainment experience. Relax and unwind on one of our comfy couches or lounge chairs around the bar with a signature cocktail or delight your senses with our savory cuisines with a group of your friends. Finish your evening on the patio overlooking Brooks Lake.
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •3 reviews4.0Dined todayThe food quality was good. Service could be better. Ambience was great.More infoMahesh's KitchenPrice: Expensive• Indian• Sugar Land•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipHouston •29 reviews5.0Dined todayNice ambiance and piano playing in the bar. Had an attentive server who didn’t rush us. The pasta with clam sauce was good as was the whipped ricotta appetizer. The chicken with arugula was okay. A little pricey but would definitely go back!More infoB.B. Italia Bistro & Bar - Sugar LandPrice: Expensive• Italian• Sugar Land•4.4
- ULUptownLunchGroupvipHouston •21 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food is always good here. Our favorites are the Southern Farm Board and the Shrimp Louis salad. It’s a great place to meet friends, with an acceptable noise level that allows you to visit and be able to hear without shouting. lol, I love the posters in the ladies room.More infoState Fare Kitchen & Bar - Sugar LandPrice: Moderate• American• Sugar Land•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023I made this reservation for my parents birthday dinner and they loved every moment of it from the great service given, to the amazing food. From start to finish they really enjoyed it! Thanks for making their night!More infoThe Rouxpour Restaurant & Bar - Sugar LandPrice: Expensive• Creole / Cajun / Southern• Sugar Land•4.6
- TSToddSHouston •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Went on a first date there last night, it was the first time I had ever been. Our waiter Victor was amazing! The food was amazing. We had a great time and can't wait to go back.More infoPerry's Steakhouse & Grille - Sugar LandPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Sugar Land•4.6
11 Houston restaurants perfect for special occasions
Houston’s celebration spots are as diverse as the rapidly growing city. And restaurants know how to add fuel to your festivities, whether that means a complimentary dessert, hand-written note, or a pitch-perfect Champagne bottle to match your epic night out. Your celebration might call for a round of margaritas and a queso or a stiff martini and a perfectly cooked steak. You’re in luck, because there’s no one way to celebrate in Houston. Read on for a guide to 11 restaurants made for special occasions.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Houston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
9 Burgers You Must Try In Miami
There’s something about a nice juicy burger that makes it the perfect craveable dish — maybe because it’s a handheld meal that’s ideal for curing ailments like extreme hunger and hangovers. With so many combinations from meat to cheese to toppings and style of bun, no two burgers are the same — and nor should they be. Fortunately, in the Magic City there’s no shortage of delicious, mouthwatering burgers to sink your teeth into. From secret sauces to secret locations there’s always a new burger to discover. Here are nine Miami burgers to put on your to-do list immediately.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Sugar Land
The rapid growth of Sugar Land, Texas, has encouraged many chefs to bring unique dining options to the city. While diners can still find hamburger steak, fried chicken and breaded seafood, you can also enjoy an array of innovative meals in Sugar Land. For a casual lunch, consider grilled eggplant in a spectacular meat sauce or the Purple Rain hamburger featuring purple cabbage, jalapenos and bacon. Visit one of the family-style eateries and try some chicken breast covered in a white sauce or beef gyros. There are also many top-notch selections for special dinners like Pakistani-style hunter’s beef, Japanese-style tonkotsu or Hunzai-style mutton karahi.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Sugar Land is Elite Indo-Pak