Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
warm ambiance and neighborly reception are just a prelude to the restaurant’s generous, lip-smacking
-Most seating will be OUTDOORS
-Thank you for choosing Anthonie's Market Grill in Simonton, TX!
-Please keep in mind all reservations may incur up to a 30-minute wait. We will try to have you seated as soon as possible. We look forward to your visit.
Raise your glass in Perry’s island Bar 79, opening to our outdoor patio where guests can enjoy lakeside dining with handcrafted cocktails and wines along with our full menu. For your most celebrated milestones, let Perry’s Katy host your guests in one of our five private dining rooms with seating arrangements and customized menu options to fit any occasion.
The Rouxpour has a Business Casual Dress Code policy in order to maintain an enjoyable environment for all guests.
We thank you in advance for following these rules and guidelines which will be enforced at our restaurants.
• Excessively revealing clothing, exposed undergarments, and oversized, baggy clothing are not allowed.
• Clothing should not exhibit offensive language, graphics, or odors.
• Pool and gym wear is not allowed, specifically:
o Men's sleeveless tank tops
o Exposed Sports bras
o Hooded sweatshirts with the hood worn on the head
The Rouxpour's management reserves the right to update the dress code policy at any time.
• No Outside food or beverages
• No Baloons
• No Vaping
• Maximum of 4 seperate checks per party
All parties of 6 or more will incur an automatic gratuity of 20%.
The Union Kitchen features a unique menu served in a casual atmosphere. Our lunch menu focuses on sandwiches, wraps, entree salads and some of the best burgers in Houston. At dinner, steaks, chops, chicken dishes and seafood take center stage. We have a unique hand selected wine list that complements our cuisine perfectly.
We serve farm-to-table dishes, all made from scratch with ingredients sourced from local and regional farmers.
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat services from the front and all around,, the management is great. My new place to go and my friends too.More infoGauchos Do Sul - KatyPrice: Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Katy•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat food, the atmosphere was perfect! The prices were beyond reasonable! The jerk lamb chops will have me keep coming back!More infoPark Place @The Boardwalk Steakhouse and GrillePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Katy•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoLuis took care of us. Everything he recommended off of the menu was a hit, will be dining there again.More infoThe Federal Grill - KatyPrice: Moderate• American• Katy•4.4
- AAAdrianAHouston •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoFirst time we’ve been here and it was definitely amazing especially since it was our first time. The food the service and the people were on point.More infoThe Rouxpour Restaurant and Bar - KatyPrice: Expensive• Creole / Cajun / Southern• Katy•4.6
- RSRoySvipHouston •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Off the menu steak flight is fantastic.More infoPerry's Steakhouse & Grille - Cinco Ranch/KatyPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Katy•4.6
11 Houston restaurants perfect for special occasions
Houston’s celebration spots are as diverse as the rapidly growing city. And restaurants know how to add fuel to your festivities, whether that means a complimentary dessert, hand-written note, or a pitch-perfect Champagne bottle to match your epic night out. Your celebration might call for a round of margaritas and a queso or a stiff martini and a perfectly cooked steak. You’re in luck, because there’s no one way to celebrate in Houston. Read on for a guide to 11 restaurants made for special occasions.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Houston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
9 Burgers You Must Try In Miami
There’s something about a nice juicy burger that makes it the perfect craveable dish — maybe because it’s a handheld meal that’s ideal for curing ailments like extreme hunger and hangovers. With so many combinations from meat to cheese to toppings and style of bun, no two burgers are the same — and nor should they be. Fortunately, in the Magic City there’s no shortage of delicious, mouthwatering burgers to sink your teeth into. From secret sauces to secret locations there’s always a new burger to discover. Here are nine Miami burgers to put on your to-do list immediately.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Katy is one place where you can always find a great Texas steakhouse. Dishes like wagyu skirt steak with a garlic butter topping served with steak fries reflect the appeal of locally raised beef. Katy has a mix of cuisine options with South African being a surprising favorite in the city, offering guests choices like espetada almoco served with a specially selected wine pairing. Contemporary American restaurants are serving innovative takes on comfort foods like a double pork chop in a maple brine served with sweet corn, mashed potatoes and spinach. You will also find classic American choices like fried green tomatoes and meatloaf on the menu as well.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of December 3, 2023 there are 37 restaurants in Katy. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Brazilian Steakhouse, Italian, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Katy who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Katy either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.