Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We have been to Italy and studied it's masters. We have tasted (a lot) of wine. We have searched for the best ingredients, and learned and perfected the best recipes. Why wouldn't we be the best Italian experience in the Vail Valley!
The idea of growing fresh fruits and vegetables in the Rocky Mountains might seem crazy to some, but for us it is just another step in perfecting our craft. Our Chefs and Gardeners labor tirelessly to bring you the best produce and ingredients available seasonally
We try each day to live and work with a purpose. Each step of your evening has been pondered. We try hard to bring you the food you crave and anticipate your every need while you are dining with us. From the stuzzichino when you step in our door to the parting sips of limoncello.
Chef McCaw's food is complemented by our eclectic, carefully chosen wine list. An Enomatic preservation system allows us to present over 40 wines by the glass and half glass. We also serve hand-crafted cocktails and beer from our full bar.
We serve Globally inspired Cuisine in our scratch kitchen and our cocktails are unique and perfectly prepared.
Roam offers a vast and unique menu with gluten-free and vegetarian choices and a monthly rotating menu!
Roam offers a cozy intimate restaurant with a casual and romantic ambiance, or enjoy our GORGEOUS outdoor patio space with lush greens and live music weekly! Book a table now!
Cafe Diva also features an extensive wine list and a cozy atmosphere making it an ideal place for a romantic evening with that special someone. As the weather warms we do offer a select number of patio tables all first come first served, and do not take reservations for these tables.
Fine dining restaurant striving to be a "fun dining" restaurant that has exceptional service, fastidious food and ethereal atmosphere!
Our ingredients will be the best to ensure every component adds to your dining experience.
Our menus will change with the seasons or to our hearts content.
Welcome to Sauvage.
Executive chef: Garrett Kasper
The Carlin, opening June 2023 in Breckenridge, CO, is transforming one of Breck’s integral downtown properties into an extraordinary three-story experience – each level with a realm of its own.
The seasonal menu from our culinary directory Nic Weber highlights ingredients from local farmers and producers to bring you a true taste of Colorado.
Pine Creek Cookhouse is located at the base of stunning Elk Mountains in Aspen. The only thing as fantastic as the views is the gourmet food served at lunch and dinner. The summer menu and a winter menu each reflect the cuisine that matches the season.
The summer dinner menu at Pine Creek Cookhouse includes a number of wild game options including an elk loin and buffalo ribs, as well as Trout, Colorado Bass, and Vegan options. This is a great time to enjoy smoked trout on the patio and other fresh flavors.
Northside Kitchen offers Homestyle Contemporary American Cuisine in a comfortable modern mountain setting. From Slow-Roasted Prime Rib and Wild Salmon, to Lobster Risotto and Braised Lamb Shank, Northside offers a full service dinner menu every night of the week!
Northside is also famous for our bakery. Come join us for a hearty breakfast or lunch and fresh baked donuts. Every night our bakery staff makes fresh donuts, pastries and breads. Get here early, they sell out quickly.
Creekside offers homemade food and the friendliest service. Breakfast and lunch are served all day. We use farm fresh eggs and a wide variety of only the freshest local ingredients thanks to our ag partners! We compliment this with tasty coffee, award-winning bloody marys and unique mimosas. In the summertime we host a serene patio with immaculate gardens right beside Soda Creek.
- MVMia2VailMiami - Dade •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoDelightful dinner experience. Creative and delicious food, wonderful waitstaff, great drinks, and decadent desserts. Best new restaurant in the Valley. Our new favorite.More infoRoam - Eagle ColoradoPrice: Expensive• Global, International• Eagle•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipDenver / Colorado •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoLove this place! Consistently delivers amazing food and the musician is very talented! This is our go to spot for an upscale, yet laidback, dinner in beaver creek. Will return again and again!More infoGrouse Mountain GrillPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Beaver Creek•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerDenver / Colorado •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI had the cracker crusted trout with clams and a clam chowder sauce that was delicious! The sauce was thick but not heavy, I had mine on the side and it was perfect.More infoJuniper Restaurant in the Vail ValleyPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Edwards•4.9
- PDPeterDvipLondon •38 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoI expressed my concern about the heat at our table from the gas wall fire located next to our table to the hostess when she directed me the table. It was very hot seated outside next to a long , gas wall fire literally just a few feet from my back. Even the chair backs were hot to the touch. She seemed very annoyed and short with me and offered to seat us indoors next to the piano which was pretty loud and so dining outside was much preferred. It was a very early seating and there were plenty of open table options which could have been rearranged. Dining at this restaurant in summer and fall is about the beautiful view and outdoor seating is what we requested and were looking forward to. We sat there next to the fire anyway. It was very uncomfortable. We moved the table ourselves about a foot farther away from the flames and it was still hot but tolerable. I would think the hostess could have moved the table when I said it was too hot to sit there but she didn’t have any interest in my request. The managers Will and Lucy are very friendly and professional. They have a lot of great choices on the menu and the food is very good. The piano player is excellent. We have dined there for many years even decades but I have never been treated with such disregard by a hostess.More infoVista at ArrowheadPrice: Expensive• American• Edwards•4.7
- LLuvmyfoodvipPhoenix / Arizona •20 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 24, 2023Wonderful for brunch. Both menus available. Fantastic service and an all around terrific experience.More infoRistorante Ti Amo - Town of Eagle/AirportPrice: Expensive• Italian• Eagle•4.8
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
The mountain range area around Denver is much more than a great place for a vista view. It is also a great place to enjoy something to eat. The area is a very popular tourist attraction throughout the year and offers an excellent selection of restaurants. The dining scene primarily consists of several mountain-themed establishments offering a fine dining experience in a casual atmosphere. The Mountains also feature a number of secluded cabin-style restaurants serving a wide range of comfort foods appropriate for both the winter and the summer season. International food is also available, including authentic Italian. Barbecue is also very popular and available at various smokehouses in the area, not to mention the assorted quick food grills and stands scattered about the parks.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Mountains is Cafe Diva - Steamboat Springs