Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please visit our website, www.chimneypark.com/mainmenu, for our most up-to-date menu offerings.
Great food and Tequilla
Here at Scalzotto Italian Restaurant, we serve authentic dishes originating from northern Italy. Our pastas and sauces are made by hand and from scratch.
We source from the best suppliers and local farmers in the area and import Italian cheeses, olive oil and meats to ensure the most authentic taste.
Our atmosphere is family friendly with attentive service, and competitive prices which make Scalzotto Italian Restaurant a must.
The Chop House is a gem found nestled among the brick buildings lining Historic Downtown Loveland. Reservations are always encouraged, especially for large parties. The Chop House's Roosevelt Room is perfect for hosting private events, such as seminars and business meetings or holiday parties and rehearsal dinners. Unique menu selections are provided specifically for Roosevelt Room guests to ensure their night is exceptional. The Chop House is the perfect place to celebrate with family and loved ones.
We have gone cashless. Please bring a debit or credit card. We have a 10 minute grace period for all reservations. You will not be sat until your entire party has arrived. Our featured Craft Micro Brewery is Odell Brewery, located in Fort Collins, CO. Odell Brewery is our craft beer partner featuring Mish Ale, but we have a full bar with many choices of craft beers, wine and spirits. If you book an outdoor reservation there is no guarantee you will be next to the river. Outdoor seating available weather permitting in winter season with heated bubble tents and blankets available. Bubbles may not be put up if windy conditions exist or the temperature is over 60 degrees.
Mishawaka Amphitheatre has a full service restaurant available. Enjoy a meal on our beautiful deck and watch the big horn sheep grazing on the canyon hill side or enjoy our indoor seating with large bay windows that offers the same river and wildlife view.
We are open daily at 4pm. Closed on Mondays
Reservations recommended, walk-ins accepted when seating is available.
Reservation disclaimer: We do not guarantee specific tables. We also will not seat any party until all guests have arrived. There is a 15 minute grace period, if your party does not arrive within 15 of your reservation, your reservation will be canceled.
Your table will be reserved for 1 hour 30 minutes for parties of up to 2; 1 hour 45 minutes for parties of up to 4; 2 hours for parties over 6
- KUKarenUvipDenver / Colorado •63 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOysters were awesome today! Today's octopus special was great! The sauces were wonderful and went well with everything. Only thing that might have made it a bit better is making the pieces of octopus smaller. We had some big chunks (which was fine for us) but some may not like that. The octopus was perfectly done!More infoJax Fish House & Oyster Bar - Fort CollinsPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Fort Collins•4.6
- MCMattCDenver / Colorado •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoService was excellent and the food was delicious! Ambiance was great having a live jazz band. Little pricey but well worth it.More infoJay's BistroPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Fort Collins•4.5
- SScottPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •3 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023Simmer is my wife's and my favorite restaurant in Fort Collins. We have almost never been disappointed. The butternut squash ravioli with walnuts is my wife's favorite order and it's always excellent. I tend to order more generally from the menu, and am usually delighted. Recently, I tried a new addition: vegetable curry. To my taste, the dish needed a bit more savory curry flavor and it definitely needed more salt, but it was good enough that I would consider ordering it again.More infoSimmerPrice: Moderate• Global, International• Fort Collins•4.4
- TTophervipDenver / Colorado •47 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great restaurant but the host didn’t find my reservation and the rest of the party was already there He was new I think The food choices are excellent Salsa way too hot and it usually is not that spicyMore infoBlue Agave Grill - Fort CollinsPrice: Moderate• Mexican / Southwestern• Fort Collins•4.6
- BBabaloniavipNew Mexico •52 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was wonderful, service was great. We love this place.More infoThe Emporium: An American BrasseriePrice: Moderate• Contemporary French / American• Fort Collins•4.4
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Fort Collins
Fort Collins is a beautiful and historic area that is home to an amazing selection of eateries, diners, taverns and breweries. If you want to get a taste of the local cuisine, you should stop by one of the many American or steakhouse restaurants, and try the prime rib. You should also visit one of the area’s Mexican, Italian, American, French or European restaurants and try the 90 Shilling Ale from Odell, a craft beer that’s brewed right in Fort Collins. The area is also known for its Rocky Mountain dishes, including salmon, trout and oysters, which are served at many of Fort Collins’ steakhouse, American, seafood and Italian restaurants. You could also try a dish that is a little different, crispy pig ears, at one of the local American or steakhouse establishments.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Fort Collins is Family Kitchen at Main Event Windsor