Make a free reservation
Available for dinner now in Central Illinois
Restaurant experiences trending in Central Illinois
See what locals rave about in Rochelle
- KRKathyR1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe celebrated my husband’s birthday, and it was just perfect. They accommodated us and seated some early arrival family members so they would be a surprise Our server was phenomenal! The ambiance was a great blend of class and comfort. A memorable evening for sure!More infoMerrill & Houston’s Steak Joint$$$$• Steak• Beloit•4.7
- SSassy60Chicago / Illinois •14 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe happy menu is wonderful. The wait staff were very attentive. Sitting outside on the patio is a calming treat.More infoFranchesco's$$$$• Italian• Rockford•4.6
- AOAngelaO1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoA very pleasant restaurant. Food and drinks were great!More infoFresco at the Gardens$$$$• Contemporary American• Rockford•4.4
- KGKellyG1 review5.0Dined on May 18, 2023Can't say enough about the surf and turf. One of the top filets I have ever had. The lobster was amazing. I had the mac and cheese (Yummy) and my husband had the asparagus. He said it was delicious. We had a wonderful date night.More infoRock River Bar & Grill$$$$• American• Rockford•4.3
- RRach1 review4.0Dined on Jun 16, 2019Overall, our experience was fine. We had to wait quite a bit of time just for drinks, but that was okay. Once we ordered our food, it was busy so it took a while. However- we had to wait for one of the items so by the time we got our food, my burger was not hot anymore. Also, the item we were waiting for was mac n cheese for my toddler. We got the mac n cheese and it was scolding hot! He couldn't eat it at all so we had to take it home so it could be cooled down enough.More infoBuffalo Wild Wings - Sterling$$$$• Sports Bar• Morris•4.4
Discover more great restaurants
Chicago’s 12 favorite bars
Head to a River North pub with more than 56 beers on tap or a West Loop cocktail lounge known for live jazz at Chicago’s best bars.
These 13 chefs are serving some of America’s most innovative Asian food
These 14 chefs and restaurateurs across the U.S. serve as shining examples of the emerging API talent in the food and beverage industry.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Rochelle
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Chicago
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 12 top Chicago restaurants
The Windy City has endless options when it comes to transforming a regular Saturday night into an unforgettable evening. Though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party. Ring in a birthday at a cevicheria on a bustling West Loop rooftop. Toast a relationship milestone at a MICHELIN-starred, Korean American gem in Avondale. These are the 12 best restaurants in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
6 Must-Book Restaurants in Chicago Right Now
It’s never a bad time to introduce a fresh crop of restaurants to your tried-and-tested repertoire. Here are a dozen new contenders across the Windy City—places you’ll tell all your friends about, whether it’s a farm-to-table favorite returning after a two-year hiatus or a chic gem in a brand-new hotel.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
When you want to enjoy an authentic Chicago-style dining experience with friends or colleagues, the eclectic suburb of Rochelle is the ideal place to be. In Rochelle, you can enjoy a delectable meal of cheeseburgers with all of your favorite toppings, deli-style sandwiches, and other American dishes at a wide range of pubs and bistro-style restaurants. Go fishing at Lake Sule or enjoy the town’s seafood dishes featuring crabs, oysters, and other fresh-catch options at local seafood houses. Rochelle is also the perfect place to enjoy an amazing Midwest steak prepared to perfection in a fine-dining restaurant. Looking for something more laid back? Treat yourself to Chicago-style pizza and a cold beer and then relax with good company.
Dining around Rochelle Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging