Baltimore Suburbs Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Baltimore Suburbs
Outdoor dining in Baltimore Suburbs
New restaurants to OpenTable in Baltimore Suburbs
See what locals rave about in Baltimore Suburbs
- JTJimmyTBaltimore / Maryland •11 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoI recently had the pleasure of dining at Ruth's Chris Steak House in Pikesville, and I must say it was a delightful experience. The restaurant not only impressed me with its delectable food but also with its serene and quiet atmosphere. My dining experience at Ruth's Chris Steak House in Pikesville was excellent. The quiet atmosphere provided a peaceful backdrop for a memorable evening. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone seeking a fine dining experience with exceptional food and a tranquil ambiance.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Pikesville$$$$• Steakhouse• Pikesville•4.5
- BBloomineatersBaltimore / Maryland •27 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoJamie did a wonderful job serving us and giving us her recommendations (which were delicious!). We had many small plates…each was delicious. We were also thrilled the. He’d was able to make the soft shell crabs without breading! The only thing missing is the dark chocolate candies at the end of the meal!More infoLinwoods$$$$• Contemporary American• Owings Mills•4.8
- JJamesBaltimore / Maryland •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOur waiter, William, was top notch, we followed his suggestions (the Sea Bass and the Brussels Sprouts were both excellent), and he was generally just very helpful with any questions we had, and accommodating. We'll definitely go back again, and probably try to even ask for him by name, he was that good!More infoCitron$$$$• American• Towson•4.6
- FFoodie2Baltimore / Maryland •23 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoI arranged to have a business lunch with a colleague who was visiting from out of town. We were seated on the open porch area of the restaurant. So eventhough there were some large tables with families celebrating graduations, we were able to talk in normal voices. Our server was great -- right balance of attentive but not rushing. We both enjoyed our meals -- the crab cake and the seafood cobb salad.More infoThe Valley Inn$$$$• American• Towson•4.5
- FFrankBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023La Food Marketa remains my favorite restaurant in Baltimore. Its the value, diverse menu, food quality and prep that distinguishes it. My biggest complaints are the location in the strip mall, the fact that the restaurant is always a bit on the cool side, and the dining room layout does not provide much privacy. My wife and I sat in a booth at the bar and Ryan served us. He was jovial and attentive.More infoLa Food Marketa$$$$• Contemporary American• Pikesville•4.5
Award winning restaurants in Baltimore Suburbs
Restaurant experiences trending in Baltimore Suburbs
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Baltimore Suburbs
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Baltimore
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Baltimore Suburbs
Baltimore and surrounding suburbs include nearly 3 million people, so it's no surprise that you'll find a wide variety of activities and dining opportunities in the area. Thanks to the close proximity to the ocean, fresh seafood abounds. The suburbs of Essex and Middle River offer a wide array of fish and shellfish pulled straight from the Atlantic. Feel like a steak? The city of Towson offers fine dining and great cuts of beef. Whether you want prime rib or a lush filet, the Baltimore suburbs will satisfy. If pub food sounds ideal, check out any of the local tap houses or craft beer establishments. From burgers to brats to pale ale, the Baltimore suburbs are loaded with great food for any palate.
Baltimore Suburbs Neighborhoods
- Bel Air
- Bowleys Quarters
- Ellicott City
- Havre De Grace
- Hunt Valley
- Maple Lawn
- Mount Airy
- North East
- Owings Mills
- Perry Hall
- Port Deposit
- Quarry Lake
- Savage Mill
- Severna Park
- Sparrows Point
- White Marsh
Dining around Baltimore Suburbs Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Underground railway station
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Baltimore Suburbs. Our customers recommend Bluestone, Stanford Grill - Columbia and The Oregon Grille
As of June 5, 2023 there are 175 restaurants in Baltimore Suburbs. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary American, Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Baltimore Suburbs who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Baltimore Suburbs either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.