New Brunswick Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for dinner now in New Brunswick
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in New Brunswick
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Maxwell’s Steak and Seafood is a "Classic Steakhouse with a Maritime Twist" featuring a combination of classic dishes and maritime hospitality. We offer a wide variety of steaks from across Canada handpicked by our Executive Chef Matt Mackenzie and we feature a wide selection of side dishes and sauces to accompany your meal. In addition to fresh local seafood such as lobster, salmon, and oysters, we offer the warmest Maritime hospitality to all our guests. Combined with a great wine list and classic cocktails, Maxwell's is the finest dining in Fredericton and is not to be missed!
Our waterfront patio will open in late May but, until then, we are excited to host you in our cozy dining room or one of our two private rooms.
Please note: Our establishment is 19+
CHEERS is your neighborhood pub for great fresh food, live music and a casual atmosphere.
Featuring a full pastry shop and bakery as well as a hot kitchen serving fresh fare from ceviche to croissant sandwiches, Tony's Bistro uses the freshest local and imported ingredients, combining them with classical European technique, and serves you in a cozy candlelit dining room.
Serving a full, from-scratch menu at breakfast, lunch, and dinner, a beer, wine, and cocktail bar, and of course the aforementioned finest bakery and pastry showcases in the country. Garnering praise from locals, food publications, chefs and foodies alike as one of the best dining experiences in the Maritimes.
Italian by Night is an urban Italian restaurant and bar with a cuisine focused on old world techniques in a modern kitchen.
A romantic Italian restaurant in Uptown Saint John with a warm and inviting atmosphere. The decor is a mix of rustic exposed brick and wood beams, as well as elegant touches like linen tablecloths, fresh flowers and candles on the tables.
The menu offers a wide variety of Italian dishes, ranging from classic favorites like pizza and pasta to more upscale options like seafood, steaks, and excellent wine list. We use fresh ingredients, with a focus on high-quality flavors and presentation.
We offer corporate and wedding buyouts in a gorgeous venue with ample seating and layout, excellent food, attentive service, and a memorable atmosphere that is perfect for any special occasion. A personalized menu and experience will reflect your unique tastes and preferences.
We offer a private dining room for smaller groups.
A perennial winner of the CAA Four Diamond Award, Windjammer is a dining experience unlike any other in Moncton. Reserve your table today and revel in our tableside service, elegant décor and signature, locally sourced cuts.
Bienvenue au Windjammer!
Récipiendaire proverbial du Prix Quatre Diamants de l’ACA, le Windjammer offre une expérience culinaire unique en ville. Réservez votre table dès aujourd’hui et savourez notre service à la table, une ambiance élégante et des produits frais de la région.
In the mood for great food, drinks, and a lot of fun? Take a trip down the block to Kelseys.
See what locals rave about in New Brunswick
- CChristine1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe service was excellent. Nice view of the river!More infoMaxwell's Steak & Seafood$$$$• Steakhouse• Fredericton•4.7
- MNMarieNAtlantic Canada •2 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoSecond time there and it was way more quiet than the first time. Food was great. Will be going again,More infoSt. James Gate - Fredericton$$$$• Canadian• Fredericton•4.6
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on May 20, 2023Had dinner with parents in law. Good food and service. Definitely will be back for breakfast during my next visit in Fredericton.More infoClaudine's Eatery$$$$• Canadian• Fredericton•4.6
- SMScottMExclusive •7 reviews5.0Dined on Apr 21, 2023I had gone to east side Mario’s before and found the food ok but not great. We decided to make a return visit I was much more impressed this time than my previous visit. We had garlic fingers for an appetizer which were fantastic and both of our main dishes were great as well. We had a reservation for 7 pm and were quickly seated. Our server Nikole was fantastic and very attentive we definitely plan on returningMore infoEast Side Mario's - Fredericton$$$$• Italian• Fredericton•4
- KMKellyMAtlantic Canada •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great food and ambiance. Unfortunately our seasonal veg was way under cooked. Waitress apologized, but that was it. A little disappointed in her reaction. Lots of other really great food, and leftovers for lunch the next day!More infoSTMR. 36 BBQ and SOCIAL$$$$• Barbecue• Fredericton•4.4
New Brunswick Neighborhoods
Dining around New Brunswick Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in New Brunswick include Italian by Night, Splash Thai Cuisine and Mediterranean Restaurant
Restaurants with gluten-free options in New Brunswick are Italian by Night, Splash Thai Cuisine and Milestones Grill + Bar - Moncton
Bottomless brunch in New Brunswick is available at Kelseys Original Roadhouse - Moncton, Cheers Beverage Room and Claudine's Eatery
The most romantic restaurant in New Brunswick is Italian by Night
Restaurants in New Brunswick with a great view include St. James Gate - Fredericton, STMR. 36 BBQ and SOCIAL and Maxwell's Steak & Seafood