Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We have new reservations policies for dining in and yet if you are not comfortable dining in at this time, we are offering Curbside Pick-Up as well as delivery options. Please visit our website or social media options for all updated information and menus.
We appreciate all the support and welcome you to join us soon for Atlanta's best Steaks, Seafood and Schnitzel!
As a sign of respect for fellow guests, everyone is encouraged to dress for the occasion. We kindly request you refrain from wearing shorts, open-toed shoes, tank tops, athletic wear and baseball caps. Jackets and collared shirts are strongly encouraged. We greatly appreciate your respect for our guidelines.
Our bar offers crafted seasonal cocktails and a wine selection with a sense of place and self – made by passionate individuals, many of the wineries being family owned and operated. Sustainable, organic or biodynamic farming is employed whenever possible.
We specialize in All-American cuisine; Steaks, Pasta, and a large array of sandwiches. With an amazing rooftop patio overlooking the beautiful historic surroundings.
Brunch is served on Saturday's & Sunday's from 11am-3pm!
Local Beers! Craft Cocktails!
Live Music Friday & Saturday Nights!
We feature an open kitchen with Chef Omar, private dining, and a cozy patio.
Perry Street Chophouse is recognized for prime steaks, the freshest local produce, and a variety of fresh seafood selections second to none. But join us at the bar and you’ll get to know the heart behind our soul. A lifelong love and appreciation for Bourbon is on full display, along with a carefully curated library of award-winning wines. Our beverage purveyors carefully select every bottle and craft every cocktail to reflect a quality you won’t find anywhere else. Always innovating, you can expect something new and exciting with every visit.
28 Beers on tap, mostly local.. .
99% Gluten Free Menu, even the Fired Chicken..
Private separate event space for up to 85...
$15 bottomless Mimosas on weekends...
The locally owned restaurant with a chef-driven menu embraces the principles of sustainability with locally sourced ingredients whenever possible and changing selections to celebrate the seasons. Inspired by local heritage, dishes are skillfully and thoughtfully prepared with a nod to southern cuisine highlighting the pure simple tastes of fresh ingredients.
Experience the timeless interior with exposed brick walls and modern flair. The beautifully restored architecture allows guests to get away in a place that feels like it has a lot of history and an exciting future. Modern light fixtures and a substantial zinc bar inform guests of the innovation taking place in the kitchen within the historic space.
We invite you to come and experience a fantastic meal at Luciano’s and taste some of our crowd-pleasing pastas, pizzas, appetizers, and house specialties. Guests can enjoy lunch or dinner with an extensive wine list and custom cocktails in a welcoming rustic atmosphere.
- DLDevinL1 review4.0Dined 1 day agoService was good. Ordered the double cut filet and it was supposed to be medium rare, but was medium in the very center, but the rest was medium well. It made for a dry texture.More infoFrankie's The SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Duluth•4.8
- HRHooksReviewsAtlanta Metro •8 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent! We were greeted immediately upon entering the restaurant. The lobby area was clean and provided a clear view into the restaurant. This place is beautiful. The design is very modern and all the tables are well placed allowing for space between them. We were shown to our table within less than 3 minutes of arrival, which is very timely. Our waiter was attentive and we never had to try to locate him or signal for him to come to us. The food was excellent. Our steaks were cooked exactly as we requested and the sides were very good. There was a small band playing in the lounge area which provided some nice background music. Overall great experience.More infoCuts Steakhouse - SugarloafPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Suwanee•4.7
- GGeofAtlanta Metro •10 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe always have the best time here. The best food, service and environment. Service was Fantastic never have an issue at this locationMore infoUncle Jack's Meat House - DuluthPrice: Very Expensive• American• Duluth•4.5
- SHShelbyH1 review5.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023We celebrated my 17yr olds birthday here. I couldn’t get a party reservation. So I just made an open table reservation and we brought our own cake and ordered dinner off the menu. Everyone was very accommodating and pleasant. The food was good. We sat on the restaurant side and just let the kids go to the arcade. I would definitely do that again.More infoDave & Buster's - Lawrenceville (Sugarloaf)Price: Moderate• American• Lawrenceville•4
- OTOpenTable DinervipPittsburgh / Western PA •44 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server Dennis was exceptional and the food was as outstanding! Wished we lived near by..More infoLuciano's - SugarloafPrice: Moderate• Italian• Duluth•4.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Northeast Atlanta
Atlanta is a charming city well known for its culturally diverse eating establishments. To get a taste of the local cuisine, stop into one of the area’s American restaurants and try their local chicken and dumplings. Or, if you want to try that same dish with a little bit of a twist, head over to a Thai restaurant and try their approach to shrimp, chicken, and dumplings. The city’s American and Southern restaurants are known to carry another local southern favorite, cornbread. Atlanta also happens to be known for its delicious barbecue. There is an incredible selection of barbecue sauces and choices available at local Jamaican, Caribbean and American restaurants. Have a sweet tooth? Be sure to stop into one of the Southern, French or American restaurants and try the local dessert favorite, peach cobbler.
Stadium or Arena
Underground railway station
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Gwinnett is 109 K BBQ