Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Community is more than a restaurant, it’s a destination you seek out for the ultimate dining experience. From the Maître D’ that greets you at the door, to the smoked cocktails at the bar, and the world class steaks you enjoy with a bottle of your favorite wine, everything is done with style and impeccable service, in a relaxing prohibition atmosphere.
For large parties of 14 or more, please contact Susan Wagner at email@example.com
Overlooking the foothills of the Southern Appalachian Mountains, the Winery and Vineyard provides the perfect setting for the enjoyment of our award-winning handcrafted wines, Sunday Brunch, Cafe Lunch and Gourmet Dinners.
At Fortify Kitchen & Bar, expect great food, delicious cocktails and impeccable service in a comfortable environment. We will always support sustainability in our area by using produce sourced from local small farms and growers, all natural, hormone-antibiotic free meats and proteins, and sustainable seafood sources and give back to the great community we call home!
It features a creatively prepared and presented Contemporary American menu with a Southern twist in the farm to table tradition. Fresh produce locally grown is hand selected and prepared by our Chef de Cuisine, whose entrees respect the natural flavors of high quality, humanely raised and locally harvested food. His kitchen produces cuisines from many regions including Classical French, Southern USA, and Mediterranean. Many guests describe the food at the Lake Rabun Hotel as "the best in the mountains."
BREAKFAST 8 AM—11 AM ◊ LUNCH 11 AM—5 PM ◊ DINNER 5 PM—9 PM ◊
Please note: Seating options booked through OpenTable are for The Caledonia Room only. Reservations for the Sky Bar are not necessary; it’s first come, first served 7 days-a-week (4pm-9pm). Hours and operations are subject to change if there are events. We look forward to serving you soon!
Nestled in the foothills of Georgia’s Blue Ridge Mountains, Dahlonega Resort and Vineyard is a quick drive from Atlanta, but a world apart from the noise and sprawl. Here you relax, unwind, and bask in our mountain views while enjoying a wonderful meal!
Nourish yourself at our restaurant with gourmet fare, a seasonally rotating menu and weekly specials curated by Executive Chefs June Schamerhorn and Madeline Medon. Experience the joy of from scratch handcrafted dishes that include our house made focaccia bread, hand made pasta or risotto and prime protein selections. Enjoy an inviting opportunity to simply be still.
Please be patient and kind to our staff. COVID 19 still effects our ability to staff properly and your food may longer than anticipated. We will strive to serve you to the best of our ability and ensure than you have a perfect experience.
- ETEarleTCoastal Georgia •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoWe had a party of four. We ordered the scallops as an appetizer, delicious! I had the ribeye, perfect! We had been before and was a little disappointed that the Chilean sea bass was not on the menu. Allison was our waitress and was awesome!!!More infoCommunity Brew & TapPrice: Expensive• Steak• Cornelia•4.9
- JRJulianaRvipTulsa •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe best vineyard around! Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. Thank you Buddy, Kayla, Claire and Tucker!More infoCavender Creek Vineyards & WineryPrice: Expensive• Winery• Dahlonega•4.9
- MRMarkRWashington, D.C. Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe music by Mason was amazing. We had a great time. We had such a wonderful experience and we went back the next day.More infoDahlonega Resort and VineyardPrice: Moderate• American• Dahlonega•4.4
- JJeanvipAtlanta Metro •6 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023Another outstanding dining experience. Food and service were excellent as usual.More infoValhalla Resort Hotel DiningPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Helen•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Newyear Day 2023More infoRumi's Kitchen - AvalonPrice: Expensive• Persian• Alpharetta•4.8
Discover Wine Country
Georgia's wine country is known for providing residents and visitors with the best of Southern hospitality. There are several excellent vineyards producing high-quality wine alongside unique, farm-to-table restaurants that serve foods that pair well with the local vino. Residents and visitors that have different tastes can enjoy a variety of authentic cuisines, including Mexican, pan-Asian and old-fashioned Southern-style cooking. Dining in Georgia's mountains and wine country can provide a romantic atmosphere for couples who like expansive views and outdoor seating. Enjoy a hike or vineyard tour during the day before stopping in at one of the locally owned eateries for a savory dinner. There are even a few bed and breakfast-style restaurants and inns available as well.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging