Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Chef Sean A. Wight’s vision of an affordable yet stylish dining and social club is born in Frog Hollow Tavern. Located on the 1200 block of Broad Street, the space is a modern “Restaurant meets Bar” where a diverse crowd of people enjoy the company of others paired with a comfortable atmosphere, detailed service, and exquisite affordable cuisine.
Expect a dinner menu that features a substantial amount of local and regionally grown seasonal quality ingredients, and menu that offers unique libations, which encourages an active and lively upscale bar scene.
The wine list that boasts over a hundred value driven wines has a focus on sustainable, organic, or bio-dynamic practices. The bar also features a diverse offering of Scotches, Cognacs, Bourbons, and Vodkas, and includes many great classic and seasonal cocktails, all made with freshly squeezed juices and homemade mixes.
Stunning panoramic views of Downtown Augusta and an inspired menu of cocktails and small plates make gatherings large and small feel like special occasions. Discover 6 South and rise above the expected.
BETWEEN APRIL 2-APRIL 9 PLEASE CALL 706.922.1501 FOR RESERVATIONS FROM 3:00-4:30
Established in 1992 by Mike Connor with the help of family and friends, The Chop House® has become one of the premier casual restaurant concepts in the Southeast, with 12 locations spread across 4 states.
Our number one goal is to provide a superior dining experience to every guest. We do this by providing guest-obsessed service and generous portions of delicious food using the freshest ingredients.
The restaurant menu features a distinctly Italian flair with Certified Angus Beef steaks, fresh seafood and more casual offerings. An extensive wine list is available for diners to select and compliment any meal, in almost any price range.
While elegant, the atmosphere has been designed for the comfort of our guests with intimate booths, two private dining spaces and an enclosed outdoor patio.
The restaurant is adjacent to the stately lounge and convenient to the hotel lobby Great Room.
Breakfast choices include ala carte dining with healthy, fit options . Lunch service also features more casual ala carte selections as well as a popular "create your own pasta bowl" option. Dinner service is all ala carte with daily and seasonal specials.
With dishes ranging from duck fat fried chicken to shrimp and grits and a 60-day aged porterhouse steak, the deliciously distinct results stir the soul and harken back to the jubilance and vibrancy of Augusta’s days as our state capital.
Experience 8595... the flavor of Augusta.
We not only serve delicious food, we serve the community.
Edgar’s Grille is unlike any other restaurant in the Augusta area because a portion of every dollar you spend goes toward education programs, including support for Helms College. In addition, Helms College culinary students receive experiential learning opportunities through service at Edgar's Grille.
- IAIAINMAtlanta Metro •18 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoHad a great experience, server was great, food was as usual excellent and the back room we were in was quiet and had a good atmosphere.More infoFrog Hollow TavernPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Downtown Augusta•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •15 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoOur first visit but not our last. Excellent customer service and the meal was delicious. Our waitress checked on us numerous times, the raw bar chef came to our table to talk about the oyster choice and the manager checked to make sure all was good. They sent an incredible brownie desert gratis for our anniversary. Could not ask for a better experience!More infoBecksPrice: Moderate• American• Summerville•4.8
- BBertSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoHad a wonderful dinner at Brinkleys tonight! Staff is friendly and attentive, steaks were cooked to perfection, and flavor was on point! The bartenders were wonderful and served some delicious and creative cocktails. Will definitely be back!More infoBrinkley's Chop HousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• North Augusta•4.7
- RVRichardVvipBaltimore / Maryland •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 14, 2023One of our favorite places to eat in Augusta. Make sure you get the oysters.More infoAbel BrownPrice: Very Expensive• Southern• West Augusta•4.8
- BBrandiAtlanta Metro •4 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service was great. Ambience was beautiful! Breakfast buffet was okay. Nothing to write home about. But we will return to try the regular breakfast menu.More info8595 Restaurant & BarPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Southern• Summerville•4.5
The home of the Masters Tournament and former home of presidents and captains of industry, Augusta has dining options that abound in every area of the community from downtown to the river region. A long tradition of Southern hospitality inspires current new Southern soul food, and you can find farm-to-table restaurants serving classic and innovative regional lunch and dinner specialties. Sample Italian, German, and Irish food at local pubs and dinner houses. Gourmet, upscale establishments and down-to-earth family-style places will satisfy pizza enthusiasts. Authentic Mexican food can be hard to find in some parts of Georgia, but Augusta has ample eateries serving spicy tacos, enchiladas, and tamales. Another easy-to-locate feature of Augusta's dining landscape is the Southern coffee shop, both humble and fancy, serving traditional American and Southern breakfasts.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Augusta is Red Lobster - Augusta - Washington Rd.