Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Fulton
Outdoor dining in Fulton
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Fulton
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please note, we do not have highchairs or a kids menu. It is difficult for us to accommodate children.
There will be an automatic gratuity of 20% added to all parties of 5 or more.
Please contact us directly at 678-587-5888 as Open Tables does not reflect exact availability. Contact us so we can book your reservation and accommodate your party from two people to more.
Lunch business is closed after June 21, 2022. We are facing short of staff for lunch. Very sorry for this. But we can concentrate Dinner business and make excellent foods and offer better services.
Closed Info: May 28- June 11 We are on a vacation.
At Rumi's Kitchen, Ali has been able to artfully bring together an atmosphere full of joyous energy with attentive and generous Persian hospitality along with the unforgettable unique aromas and flavors of the Persian cuisine which is truly reflective of his simple intention to bring joy and happiness to the overall dining experience of the guests. Every member of the team at Rumi's Kitchen strives in delivering the service that is demanded by such a unique intention and vision.
While Rumi's Kitchen is a Persian restaurant at its core, the menu is constantly supplemented by dishes pulling influences from other countries, keeping the cuisine at the forefront of the dining scene in Atlanta.
Creators of top OTP hotspots, Hicham Azhari and Fikret Kovac are digging into the past to create a relaxed, late 1800′s-inspired space. The former antique shop has been transformed with refurbished brick, reclaimed wood and white subway tiles, track lighting fashioned from meat hooks and seating areas of booths and tables situated between low walls.
The menu is top-notch, the drinks are divine, the atmosphere is warm and lively, and the experience is one you shouldn’t miss.
Proper attire required. The following are not allowed:
Beach flip flops or slides
tank tops for men
undershirt type t-shirts
sweat pants and jogging pants
clothing with inappropriate graphics
clothing that is overly exposing
shorts that are too short
Please note: guests may be charged a fee of $10 per person for parties of 7 or more when not cancelled before 5pm on the day of, or in the event the party does not show.
Be pleasantly surprised by our menu which is seasonal, locally sourced, and decidedly Southern. Unexpected takes on familiar dishes keep foodies exploring our menu visit after visit. Enjoy our highly selective prime meats, with both dry-aged and wet-aged options. Bask in the spirit of our one-of-a-kind wine list, hand-crafted beers, and prohibition-style cocktails. Become part of our neighborhood family as our engaging and friendly team ensure your five-star visit and welcomes you back each time.
Our blend of upscale décor and traditional steakhouse service delivers a brilliant offering of the finest Prime and Dry aged cuts, along with astonishing seafood creations.
Executive Chef Jeffrey Gomez, and Certified Sommelier Andrew McCoy have composed a fusion of luxurious libations of exquisite steaks and fresh ocean fare, coupled with finest wines and spirits.
What we pride ourselves at Aberdeen has been our commitment to bringing together distinguished service and innovative culinary concepts.
From the moment you arrive, our mission is to ensure you have that memorable experience.
New restaurants to OpenTable in Fulton
See what locals rave about in Fulton
- OTOpenTable DinervipAtlanta Metro •11 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoOur server was excellent and the food was outstandingMore infoThe Mill Kitchen and Bar$$$$• Southern• Roswell•4.4
- EEagle1dgvipAtlanta Metro •46 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoSo refreshing to see a new engaged owner immediately put their expertise to an overall wonderful experience. If you imagine it, every bite tasted like you were dining in a top restaurant in Rome. Great food and wine choices and the focus on the quality of the meals was top notch. We have found our new favorite Italian restaurant. Thanks to all for a wonderful experience.More infoZuzzu$$$$• Sicilian• Roswell•4.7
- DMDeeMarieAtlanta Metro •18 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had an awesome experience at Casa Robles on New Year’s Day! Three of our group had the lamb special - chops grilled perfectly and the saffron rice was amazing, too. We sampled a variety of tapas plates, and it was fun trying different things. Things not to miss? The fresh guacamole was unlike any I’ve had before, ripe chunks of avocado with just the right seasoning, Spanish meatballs, crispy cod with a delicious sauce, ham and cheese croquettes, braised beef cheeks, sooo tender! The almond cake and a special chocolate dessert were great endings. For drinks, the margaritas didn’t disappoint, and the wine list had some interesting and tasty choices. Our server, Lee, was great - she didn’t “hover,” but kept a close eye on our table and always seemed to know when we were ready for the next dish. Can’t wait to go back, totally recommend.More infoCasa Robles$$$$• Latin / Spanish• Roswell•4.6
- EelisabethdAtlanta Metro •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great date night spot! Food and drinks are always great and our waitress was very sweetMore info1920 Tavern$$$$• American• Roswell•4.7
- DDedricAtlanta Metro •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The restaurant is always amazing. We did have some service issues however the manager on duty and quickly and willingly corrected the problems and even comped the bill. She was amazing and as I told her it’s never about the mistakes that are made because everyone is human, but it is about how you recover from those mistakes. I love this place and always have and will continue to patronize them for that reason.More infoLittle Alley Steak - Roswell$$$$• Steakhouse• Roswell•4.8
Restaurant experiences trending in Fulton
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Fulton
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
4 Restaurants to Book Now in Atlanta
Record-high heat isn’t the only thing that’s made waves in Atlanta these past few months—the city’s dining scene is on fire with new, off-the-chart options. They include the fourth outpost of a lauded Malaysian street food spot, adored for its massive, magazine-style menu. There’s a supper club-inspired Mexican restaurant, which marks an acclaimed Miami chef’s first foray into Atlanta. Also in the mix: A brand-new mozzarella bar from a hospitality veteran known for Neapolitan cuisine. The spots are all buzzworthy, which means reservations are practically mandatory. These four restaurants in Atlanta are worth making room for on your calendar.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
As northern suburbs of Atlanta, Alpharetta and Roswell have a vast array of restaurants that serve up delicious meals. Regardless of what you may be craving, you're sure to find it in this region. If you're hungry for an exquisite meal, indulge in a Manhattan-cut ribeye. Cooked perfectly and paired with decadent sides like lobster macaroni and cheese and sautéed wild onions, it's not hard to see why this is a local favorite. For something a little more casual, grab a plate of some country cooking like fried chicken or hamburger steak. Served alongside cornbread and classic country sides, this type of cuisine is sure to make everyone happy. Be sure to save room for dessert. For another local favorite, indulge in a slice of rich and creamy specialty cheesecake.
Dining around Fulton Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Underground railway station
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Fulton. Our customers recommend Rumi's Kitchen - Avalon, Ray's at Killer Creek and Ray's on the River
As of June 10, 2023 there are 129 restaurants in Fulton. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Persian, Steakhouse, Italian, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Fulton who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Fulton either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.