Private Dining has never been so personal. Our Private Dining Directors coordinate with you to create a one-of-a-kind experience, customized to your group size.View Private Dining Details
Food was fair at best. Chilean sea bass was bit fishy and tough and spinach portion that came with it ,skimpy and not worth the expense. Waiter was very good and accommodating
Let me make a list:
1. Didn't bring bread after asking twice
2. Forgot our drinks (sweet tea)
3. Brought salads and took about 10 min to bring silverware and napkins
4. Never refilled water
5. Never asked about wanting more drinks
6. Forgot the baked potato and it didn't arrive until we were finished, he just boxed it up
7. Asked for salt and pepper, he brought 2 salt shakers
8. Had to get up twice to find him for other things
9. He never checked on how our food was
10. We had to order dessert from the bar coz he never came back.......needless to say, we weren't asked if we wanted coffee, etc......
And that's just off the top of my head. ☹️
First time experience. Loved it. Our waitress was awesome. The management and other staff we interacted with were very personable.
The food was very good. We sat in a room off to the side not the main dining room, and it was very quiet. Dinner conversation was easy.
Valentines dinner at one of Raleigh’s best.
Service: Jared and company were fantastic
Ambiance: superb for a romantic date
The sides and salad: excellent as always
The steak: nystrip cooked perfectly prime grade melts in your mouth. One of the best In Raleigh
Thanks to the crew for a great experience!
Service was great and so was the food. Brian was a great server definitely would recommend him.
Spinach not as good as it used to be. Done differently.
Music way too loud for "fine dining"
Food and service were excellent not to mention the very good handcrafted drinks.
This was a superb dining experience. From being seated to the last bite of my cheesecake, not a single thing went wrong. I had the Chilean Sea Bass, my wife had the filet mignon and my daughter ordered the seafood small plate. Everything was cooked to perfection. This makes it even harder to decide what to order on our next visit. Thanks for an incredible evening with my family.