Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
• $50 Minimum Purchase Per Person for Tables of four or More on Weekends
Located in Maitland, Florida, Jazz Tastings combines the intimate atmosphere of a jazz bar with a tasty tapas menu. On top of all that, there is an impressive wine list to enjoy along with the soothing music and great food. Many of the foods on the menu at Jazz Tastings can be combined in groups of three to make a meal ideally sized for a couple.
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe absolute best steakhouse in Central Florida. I have never been disappointed.More infoChristner's Prime Steak and LobsterPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Winter Park•4.8
- HBHeathB1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFirst time eating at Bar Italia and had such a great time. Loved the aesthetics of the venue and the service was fast and friendly. As a party of 4, we spent roughly $150 which included 3 drinks, 2 apps and 4 entrees so pretty affordable especially in Winter Park. Would go again for sure.More infoBar Italia Winter ParkPrice: Expensive• Italian• Winter Park•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipOrlando / Central Florida East •17 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023First time at AVA. It was amazing. We ordered appetizers and they were all delicious. The vibe was nice too. Our server was Swain and she did an excellent job.More infoAVA MediterrAegeanPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Winter Park•4.4
- TTTransplantedTexGal2vipOrlando / Central Florida East •92 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Delicious late lunch on New Years Day. Everything ordered was perfect: lamb dish, sea bass, trout, scallops. Salads fresh and soups were delicious. Yummy little dessert choices just the perfect size after a large meal. Service was impeccable. Definitely in our dining out rotation!More infoSeasons 52 - Altamonte SpringsPrice: Expensive• American• Altamonte Springs•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipJacksonville / Northeast Florida •19 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Fantastic place. Very cool. Food was amazing! Drinks also. Definitely will go again.More infoBulla Gastrobar - Winter ParkPrice: Moderate• Spanish• Winter Park•4.6
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Once a thriving military outpost, Maitland is now a comfortable residential suburb filled with cobblestone subdivisions, charming main street shopping centers, and some of Florida's best cuisine. The city has the kind of worldly eats on its small streets usually reserved for bigger cities. This area is known for its Mediterranean fare and fresh seafood. Whether you're in the mood to eat at a family-owned establishment, fine dining restaurant or fast eatery, you'll find it all and more in Maitland. Local chefs fire up a variety of flavor profiles in their kitchens at happy-hour tapas bars; elegant, white-linen French bistros; New York-styled sub shops and experimental scratch kitchens.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Maitland is Jazz Tastings