El Centro D.F. - Georgetown
Reaching back to his roots, internationally acclaimed Chef Richard Sandoval created El Centro DF to introduce Washington DC to signature authentic Mexican flavors and traditional dishes that he grew up enjoying. The dynamic two-story restaurant in Georgetown, with a back patio, is also home to over 300 tequilas, mezcals alongside craft Mexican-inspired drinks.
Book your next event with us
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Chicken Tinga Tacos
lettuce, pico de gallo, crema fresca
cilantro / salsa verde / onion
avocado, crema fresca, chile guajillo, tortilla strips
You can order delivery directly from El Centro D.F. - Georgetown using the Order Online button. El Centro D.F. - Georgetown also offers delivery in partnership with Uber Eats. El Centro D.F. - Georgetown also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (202) 333-4100.
El Centro D.F. - Georgetown is rated 4.4 stars by 1316 OpenTable diners.
El Centro D.F. - Georgetown does offer gift cards which you can purchase here https://app.yiftee.com/gifts/egift_and_gift_cards/richard-sandoval-hospitality-denver.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.