Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our lunch menu features many choices of salads with freshly made dressings, quiche of the day, and hot bowls of soup. Our tearoom menu offers various levels of tea from the Princess Tea that includes salad, finger sandwiches, scones and desserts to an afternoon refreshment of just scones. Devonshire cream and lemon curd made in house!
We currently offer over 40 delicious, aromatic tea choices from the Jasmine Pearl Company and other local companies.
We’re not just a place for a special occasion, we are a special place for any occasion! Reservations recommended! Walk ins welcome!
The Tide Tables restaurant is open until September 16th.
The Net Shed will reopen in October on Saturdays (no reservations) .
A few things to note about your reservation:
We will have community seating this year, so you may be sharing our large picnic tables with another group.
All reservations are for 1.5 hours based on your reservation start time, we recommend arriving on time to ensure you get the whole time.
You can now make reservations for up to 20 people.
The Net Shed is open for walk in space, so if there are no reservations available you can still come out and sit at the Net Shed where we will have beer, wine, DIY oysters and seasonal nibbles(:
All ages welcome.
Located in the Fairhaven neighborhood of Bellingham, Estelle serves creative comfort food and craft cocktails brought to you by the chefs of Carnal. Our dining room is beautifully designed yet cozy and offers the best natural light in town. We also have outdoor seating surrounded by lush greenery and in close proximity to the bay.
Featuring water views, Pacific Northwest cuisine, & scratch-made cocktails.
We hope you can join us soon.
Our patio is closed for the season and will re-open in the early spring of 2023.
+We are a tiny restaurant, so we are deeply impacted when you don't show up for your reservations or cancel last minute, please keep this in mind.
+No dogs inside or on the patio.
+Walk in only on Tuesdays & Wednesdays - Bistro Menu including Oysters and Sushi!
+Wine Tastings on Wednesdays 5-6pm - 4 tastes $22
Both Italian & Washington wines are a focus on our wine list.
Located on the Bellingham waterfront, experience classic and contemporary cuisine from all around the boot with our daily menus. Rotating seasonal menus feature dishes inspired by our adventures through Italy
Gluten free, vegetarian & vegan options.
Compliment your dining experience with a glass of wine from our stellar cellar,
a premium draft beer from local breweries, or a signature Lombardi's cocktail.
- OTOpenTable DinervipSeattle / Eastern Washington •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoOur bartender was getting worked but she did a great job. She even apologized for being distracted but we told her oh well happens. Def be back our second time in.More infoEstellePrice: Moderate• American• Bellingham•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOur server was fantastic. We were a party of eight, some family and a close friend whom I hadn't seen in 20 or so years. We attempted to get together for lunch a year ago, but the late snow storm in Bellingham cancelled those plans. It took us almost a year to finally get together. The server was attentive but allowed us to catch up and enjoy our conversation. The.food arrived quickly after ordering and it was good based on how everyone pretty much cleaned up their plate. Overall, we were at the table for almost 3 hours, but the restaurant was largely empty due to it being slow time between lunch & dinner. I left a healthy tip as a way to thank the staff. Happy holidays!!More infoAnthony's - Squalicum Harbor BellinghamPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Bellingham•4.5
- ARAaronRNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFrom start to finish, Carnal always provides a superb foodie experience. Amazing cocktails and the cod dish I had was unreal. It’s so light, almost melts in your mouth.More infoCarnalPrice: Moderate• American• Bellingham•4.7
- SRShawnaRHawaii •9 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023We wanted to take the stress out of the holidays, so we looked for local restaurants offering a Thanksgiving feast. Skylark Cafe did not disappoint. We chose to start with elegant and simple salads and one of chose traditional turkey while I went with the holiday ham. Everything was delicious and the service was timed right. We are delighted to consider Skylark Cafe as a new annual tradition.More infoSkylark's Hidden CafePrice: Moderate• American• Bellingham•4.3
- NNancySeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We always choose Hearthfire to celebrate special occasions. Love it! Thank you!More infoAnthony's Hearthfire Grill - BellinghamPrice: Moderate• Steak• Bellingham•4.7
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Stadium or Arena
Underground railway station
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 22 restaurants in Northwest Washington. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, American, Steak, Northwest, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Northwest Washington who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Northwest Washington either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.