Montague County Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Restaurant experiences trending in Montague County
See what locals rave about in Montague County
- DGDeniseG1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe love each and every visit to Blue Ostrich Winery & Vineyard!!! A bonus to celebrate Sibling Day with my brother and sister in-law! Sad to miss seeing Julie, Patrick and Presley! Cheers 🍷More infoBlue Ostrich Winery & Vineyard$$$$• Winery• Saint Jo•4.9
- MMichael1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoAmazing food and a great atmosphere. Also our waitress Taylor H was absolutely phenomenal. Definitely made the experience so great. Definitely recommend going and plan on returning.More info940's Kitchen & Cocktails$$$$• Contemporary American• Denton•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoQueenie’s is our favorite special occasion experience for fine dining. They are constantly spot on, exceeding our expectations . So thankful they are in Denton.More infoQueenie's Steakhouse$$$$• Steakhouse• Denton•4.6
- HMHeidiMSan Antonio •4 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 24, 2023Very nice place. The wine tasting was great. The food was decent but my pizza was little undercooked. The waitress we had was very knowledgeable. We will revisitMore infoFirelight Vineyards$$$$• Winery• Valley View•4.7
- TDTimothyDDallas - Fort Worth •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Took a group of 10 people for a birthday dinner, I had increased the reservation the day before and the manager said no problem. Our waiter was excellent, serving 10 is no easy job but he did a great job! Everyone really enjoyed their selection, not one complaint. I highly recommend this restaurant, it’s not cheap but it’s really worth it!More infoHannah's off The Square$$$$• Contemporary American• Denton•4.5
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Montague County
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Dallas
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
The Best Pizza in Dallas
THE 10 Best Pizza Places in Montague County includes the best pizza places and restaurants serving giant pizzas, thin crust. Search best pizza nearby.
The Best Steakhouse Restaurants in Dallas
THE 10 Best Steakhouses in Montague County. Discover the best Steakhouse restaurant near you on OpenTable and search by location and more.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
13 of Dallas’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Dallas is all about its restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Texas’s cultural hub. Whether you’re celebrating an accomplishment, anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, the city’s quaint hideouts and sprawling steakhouses turn any meal into a special occasion. This list offers every kind of “special.” There are steaks and skyline views for milestone birthdays. For a more unique celebration, cook your own food on a private grill at a Japanese spot in Deep Ellum. Or toast your special someone at a charming wine bistro in Lower Greenville, plucked straight from the streets of Paris. Dallas’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought after destinations—so book your table at one of these 13 places now.
Dallas’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nearly two years into the pandemic, Dallas boasts a long list of exciting new spots, including a clandestine hotel bar, multiple spins on the traditional steakhouse, an all-day café, and the best new place to grab a margarita. But because the establishments are shiny and new, they’re attracting swarms of Dallasites—so be sure to book your table in advance.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Dining around Montague County Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging