Corralito Steak House
Rate your experience
Restaurants you may also like
With its two private dining rooms and juicy, delectable steaks and seafood, Corralito Steak House is the ideal spot for private events and special occasions. The outdoor patio is beautiful and can be the right spot for a bridal shower or wedding reception. Inside, the large flat-screen television and cozy private dining room offer the ideal place for business functions.
Corralito Steak House's menu is full of irresistible entrees, including steaks, burgers, ribs, tacos and more. For smaller appetites, guests can peruse the list of lighter options, such as the caprese salad or tenderloin soup. The lunch menu at Corralito Steak House provides just the midday break needed during a busy day. The fish fillet and the arrachera sandwich are just a couple of popular lunch specialties.
First time to this restaurant after reading their menu but I was highly disappointed because the steaks were tough. The seasoning for one of the steaks was overly salty while the other one had no taste.
The price you paid and one would think you get something spectacular. Very disappointed!!
Love everything about this restaurant
Our party of 7 arrived promptly for our 5pm reservation, as we were heading to a concert the next block over at 7:30pm. The restaurant was nearly empty. It took 30 minutes for our drink order to arrive. We placed our dinner order, steaks were over cooked and a few orders were incorrect. After asking for our checks it took 20 minutes to get them and another 30 to process payment. We were unaware that 20% gratuity would be automatically included and even that wasn't properly done... One check was charged twice and another not at all. Two and a half hours later we finally left the restaurant, issues unresolved.... VERY disappointed. I will not return to or recommend this location. One of our guests returned the next day to dispute the double 20% gratuity charge, it was taken care of.
Corralitos on Doniphin ROCKS!!!
Always great, attentive service.
The setting is nice however the tables are a bit too close together. The food was very good with the exception of the asparagus which weren't trimmed properly and still had the hard ends attached. Lighting was a bit dark in my part of the restaurant which wasn't ideal for a business meeting which was what we were having. Overall it was nice quiet and private. Service was excellent and very attentive. Excellent service hands down.
Great food, good service, decent wine list - good for small-ish groups (less than 10). Convenient, although parking can be an issue at times. Queso fundido with rajas makes me so happy, and the spicy sauce that comes with the short ribs appetizer will knock your socks off!
Consistently good food and service. Nice ambience.
Great Food....the Signature Steak was great.....the dessert's were Awesome!!
The food is always fabulous, and the service superb. Also fair prices.
We made an open table reservation and it still took 1 hour to be seated. Our server and hostess were great but the food is overpriced for the cheap quality it is.
Because of the noise level of the electronic dance music, I WILL NOT RETURN to Corralito's on N. Mesa. Perhaps the management wanted us only concentrate on the food, because they certainly did not encourage conversation in a relaxed atmosphere.
1. Our reserved table for 8 was placed in a meeting room off the much nicer main dining area. (This room should have been an overflow room only...we felt like we were "overflow" although the restaurant was NOT full. I chose Corralito Steak House on N. Mesa because it was supposed to be a quiet, elegant Mexican steakhouse.
2. The electronic dance music was SO LOUD that even the waiter had difficulty hearing us!
3. Poor drink service: Each member of our party arrived at different times, and were seated immediately. However, once seated, the waiter took a long time to take drink orders. One person was not asked at all.
3. VERY LIMITED MEXICAN FOOD AT DINNER: While the online dinner menu listed tacos, enchiladas, etc as well as steak & seafood, the Mexican part of the dinner menu was not available. I wanted my guests to have their choice of steak, seafood, or Mexican food, especially since my out of town guest had specifically requested a good Mexican restaurant. He had to order a steak.
4. GOOD FOOD SERVICE: Food service was prompt, UNLIKE the drink service.
5. GOOD STEAKS & APPETIZERS: The food was also very good.
6. PROMPT VALET SERVICE: The valet service was also prompt and courteous.
I will NOT RETURN, only because of the noise level!
Waiter was terrible. Brought wrong drinks several times. I ordered a NY Strip med rare, it was like a briquette. Definitely not worth visiting again!
Food was great!! Service on the other hand was horrible! First time I don't leave a tip and only because our server never came back to check on us. Bartender brought out or food and cashed us out. Upon leaving we see our waiter outside parking cars? It was our first time there and my wife's birthday. Only had one drink with our meal. Hopefully this will help management take more time scheduling the right amount of people.
I found this restaurant as a recommendation on the Open Table website. Normally I do not venture to places I am not familiar with, but this time I took a chance and it was WELL WORTH IT. The servers were very attentive and even catered to our 8-year old daughter. I was impressed with the service as well as the food. I will definitely return and bring more friends with me so they can share the same experience.
When I arrive they didn't have my reservation. The one thing that keeps this place being perfect in my book is that they always start speaking Spanish to you. If I want to be spoken to in Spanish I go to Mexico! English first...yes I'm fluent Spanish, however; your on my time and dime.