This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Clyde's Willow Creek Farm
INDOOR, OUTDOOR, CARRYOUT
We know it is no fun to wear a mask while enjoying a night out, but our staff's safety is no laughing matter.
We require all guests to wear a mask while moving about the restaurant, and when speaking to Clyde's employees.
Masks have been a hot topic, with passionate views on all sides. With our team and their families' health at stake, we must err on the side of caution. We hope you will understand and look forward to the day, hopefully soon, when we can all throw our masks in the trash.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Clean menu provided to every guest
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
shaved Brussels sprouts, arugula, farro, red quinoa, pickled red onions, bacon, toasted almonds, whole-grain mustard dressing
sweet & sour sauce, pickled peppers, arugula
Buffalo Shrimp Wrap
lettuce, tomato, blue cheese dressing, flour tortilla
Clyde's Willow Creek Farm does offer delivery in partnership with Postmates and Uber Eats. Clyde's Willow Creek Farm also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (571) 209-1200.
Clyde's Willow Creek Farm is rated 4.6 stars by 5164 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.