Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
FARM TO FORK, IT'S OUR WAY OF LIFE.
For our founder and owner Carolyn Piguet, food is more than something you eat. It’s a heritage rich with purpose, love, and community.
Carolyn was raised on a farm and is a fifth-generation farmer. She will tell you that she was raised with a heritage of love of the soil and she believes it more every day.
Alley way entrance, beneath the Meridia Apartments
We are an authentic Italian owned and operated restaurant offering fine dining. Our menu offers a wonderful selection of Homemade pasta, game meats, seafood, and daily specialties, as well as our traditional plates, in a romantic, low-lit dining room with elegant table lines and impeccable service.
Third generation restaurateurs, we are committed to providing a first-class dining experience through a unique menu, and a great selection of fine wines. We are proud of our one-of-a-kind Wine Dinner experiences and wine selection.
The entree selections start with chicken items followed by Shrimp three different way as well as Tilapia and Salmon. Our steak choices include the major cuts like KC, Ribeye, Top Sirloin and our Filets are all Top Choice. Each entree comes with a soup or house salad and side selection and we have upgrades of salads and vegetables. Our well trained staff can help guide you to the perfect meal for any occasion and if you come in for your birthday or anniversary we have our special dessert for you topped with a candle. Reservations are always a good idea so we can have your table ready when you arrive.
Pronounced ‘hue-guh,’ this centuries old Danish word means a sense of intense well-being brought on by a place or experience emanating warmth, charm and coziness.
It is this concept that has driven us to create Freya for all of Tulsa to enjoy. Located at Center 1 in Brookside, this new concept by the Justin Thompson Restaurant Group features classic and re-invented dishes & libations from all of Scandinavia. Whether you join us for lunch, brunch, or dinner, you’ll experience the exceptional cuisine and heart-felt hospitality that Justin Thompson and his team have created at each of its’ other concepts.
- MCMarcosCTahoe / Reno Area •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe loved it!! Our waiter he gave us a great service and the food was so amazing. We will definitely be back really soon.More infoVilla Ravenna Fine DiningPrice: Expensive• Italian• Tulsa•4.7
- JRJudyR1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoA favorite restaurant to meet a business client or an evening meal.More infoMcGill's on 61stPrice: Moderate• Steak• Tulsa•4.8
- DEDENNISM1 review4.0Dined on Sep 19, 2023we expected good. it met expectation. wife had filet and shrimp. i had shrimp and scallops. nothing remarkably good or bad.More infoTokyo Garden MidtownPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Muskogee•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerTulsa •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Years Day lunch.More infoTexas de Brazil - TulsaPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Tulsa•4.5
If it's comfort food you're looking for, you're sure to find it in Tulsa. From sunup to sundown, local restaurants serve hearty meals designed to satisfy. In the morning, egg dishes like omelets are especially popular. For lunch or dinner, grab a booth at a local diner and dig into a plate of soul food or barbecue. Mexican is another favorite cuisine, and the platters of tacos are best ordered with a margarita or two. Although casual eateries have a significant presence in Tulsa, there's a more refined dining element to the city as well. Try sushi or Italian when you're looking for a meal from around the world, or dine at one of the city's high-end steakhouses or seafood restaurants for a special occasion.
Frequently asked questions
- Immaculate Conception Church
- Woodland View Shopping Center
- Tulsa Air And Space Museum
- Harmon Wildlife Area
- Wal Mart Shopping Center
- Soccer Practice Field
- Philbrook Museum
- Copan Wildlife Area
- Renaissance by Marriott Tulsa Hotel
- Tulsa International Airport
- Earbob Ferry Recreation Area
- London Square
- Bluegill Point Public Use Area
- Hyatt Regency Tulsa
- Memorial Park Shopping Center
- Tulsa Promenade Shopping Center
- Admiral Park
- Pine Creek Cove State Park
- DoubleTree by Hilton Tulsa Downtown
- University of Tulsa