Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Planning an event? Explore our Events & Catering Menu for a variety of options, both in our restaurant and off-site.
We hope to establish ourselves as a true hub, woven into the fabric of one of Tucson's most vibrant areas. The focus of the experience at Tito and Pep is mesquite-fired cuisine, as well as a full-service beverage menu featuring quality beer, wine, & cocktails.
Applying over 20 years of experience gained across the U.S. and abroad, Chef & Owner John Martinez draws influence from the multi-cultural history of the region and from his travels, to create a cuisine that is vibrant and delicious.
We offer sincere service, alongside a taste for purity and creativity throughout our menu. This has earned our intimate spot support from locals as well as travelers. Our menu and our team cater to the many dietary needs and preferences of our guests. Featuring a small yet solid wine list, craft beer, & select spirits and a few great cocktails.
Our kitchen prepares everything from comfort food and foodie delights to truly healthy plates. We are looking forward to your visit, it is our pleasure to welcome you through the door and see your smiles.
If you’re not a regular already, come by and let us prove why we’re so proud of what we do. Enjoy our exquisite indoor and outdoor seating with impeccable views of the Catalina Mountains, 18th Hole of the Catalina Golf Course and gorgeous sunsets.
We are located at the Omni Tucson National Resort off I-10 West and Cortaro Road.
Breathtaking mountain and city views are captured from The Grill dining room where you will be treated to Spirited Southwestern Hospitality and a remarkable menu featuring local ingredients from the resort's own organic gardens, local purveyors, and growers.
The Grill wine list, with over 800 selections, was twice bestowed The Award of Ultimate Distinction by Wine Enthusiast Magazine and has been awarded the Best Of Award of Excellence; from Wine Spectator for 23 consecutive years.
Our more casual setting, Terraza Garden Patio; Lounge features a charming open air patio with a variety of seating options and live music.
HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY 2PM-5PM
Zio Peppe is a collaboration between Chef Devon Sanner and Chef Mat Cable. Our menu is anchored in Italian-American classics of pizza and pasta, but draws heavy influence from the foods and flavor profiles of Tucson and the Sonoran region.
Sanner joins forces with Cable after having cooked under Tucson culinary legend Janos Wilder for the past 15 years, serving as chef at Janos, JBAR, Downtown + Cocktails, and The Carriage House.
Zio Peppe, which means “Uncle Joe” in Italian, is in part a tribute to Cable’s uncle, Joe Sottosanti, who opened Tucson’s first Sicilian pizza place, Tesseo’s Pizzeria, nearly 50 years ago.
- OTOpenTable DinerPhoenix / Arizona •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat service and excellent quality of food. Waitress and bartender were very nice and friendlyMore infoDoughbird Pizza & Chicken - TucsonPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Midtown•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023Our service was outstanding! We were a group of 7 ( combined age over 550) , lots of requests more than met!More infoFloras Market RunPrice: Moderate• Burgers• South Tucson•4.3
- FLFoodLovervipLos Angeles •55 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Food is absolutely delicious. Wine list is short but super on point. We went at a busy time so service took a little extra time, but the quality of the food made it so worth it. I’d go again and again.More infoReilly Craft Pizza & Drink - DowntownPrice: Moderate• Italian• Downtown Tucson•4.6
- SSarahGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This restaurant was recommended by our daughter who lives in Tucson. We have foodie friends visiting and we wanted a special place for her birthday. Tito and Pep far exceeded our expectations. Every dish was so tasteful, different and delightful. I particularly like the cold eggplant appetizer. Our daughter said we had to save room for the buttermilk panna cotta and it was good advice. All 4 of us left raving about the food. We also appreciate that the staff worked on Jan 1 st which is our friend's birthday.More infoTito and PepPrice: Moderate• Southwest• Midtown•4.8
- TPTanyaPvipSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great family experience with healthy and tasty food options!More infoCulinary Dropout - TucsonPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Midtown•4.5
Considering that Tucson is the birthplace of the chimichanga, it should come as no surprise that Mexican restaurants are prolific in this city. Tucson falls right on the edge of the Sonoran Desert, and the cooking style in the city represents what's popular throughout this desert region. Sonoran dishes are typically based on beans, corn tortillas, cheese, peppers, and meat. Of course, although Tucson is distinctly Sonoran, it is also American, and that means you're sure to find a melting pot of cuisines within the city. When you're ready to branch out from Southwestern fare, try seafood or steak. Thin-crust pizza hits the spot when you want a familiar dish, and to top off your meal, homemade gelato is a local favorite.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 29, 2023 there are 112 restaurants in Tucson. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Contemporary American, American, Steakhouse, Southwest and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Tucson who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Tucson either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Alvernon Park
- Starr Pass Golf Suites
- Catalina Park
- La Posada Lodge and Casitas
- El Sol Shopping Center
- Red Lion Inn and Suites Tucson Foothills North
- Park Mall
- Pantano Parkview Shopping Center
- East Side Shopping Center
- Saguaro Vista Shopping Center
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort
- Pima County Fairgrounds
- Tanque Verde Shopping Center
- Tanque Verde Guest Ranch
- Broadway Village Shopping Center
- Saguaro National Park East Unit Historical
- East Gate Plaza Shopping Center
- JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort
- Irvington Plaza Shopping Center