Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Join us and satisfy your Cajun/Creole Soul.
Two Happy Hours Daily between 3-6pm & 9pm-Close
-$3 OFF Wines By The Glass
-$3 OFF Craft Cocktails
-$2 OFF Bottled & Canned Beer, Cider & Seltzers
-$2 OFF Small Plates
Chef Greg Garrison’s menu features modern takes on classic Southern dishes, sourcing the best products from local farms and purveyors. Dishes change seasonally.
Award-winning Beverage Director/Owner Jim McCourt’s menu features regional beers, a handpicked selection of wines, and numerous signature cocktails.
Repeal 33 is more than a dining establishment or bar; it is an extension of Savannah’s culture and history, providing a sensory experience in how that history molded it into the destination it is today.
For online reservations when there is no availability, please call the restaurant directly as there may be more options for you. Please be aware that if you order an alcoholic beverage you will be required to provide a valid I.D. regardless of age, as per Georgia state law.
Please if you are going to be late for your reservation please call as we will only hold a reservation for 15 minutes. Thank you we look forward to serving you
What started out as a casual deli and bakery has evolved into a full-service eatery with menus that feature a variety of traditional and southern-style dishes. We use fresh, seasonal, high-quality ingredients and source locally when possible. You won't want to miss our famous Fried Green Tomatoes or Shrimp & Grits when you visit Savannah!
Serving delicious, approachable food and drinks in a uniquely beautiful, family friendly atmosphere with exceptional guest service is our specialty!
- Ssmileylj1Detroit / Eastern Michigan •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 25, 2023Alligator Soul is a beautiful, unique restaurant with amazing food. I got the alligator crab cakes and chocolate torte, both were tasty and excellently presented. The service was friendly and welcoming. I definitely recommend giving this place a try!More infoAlligator SoulPrice: Very Expensive• Creole / Cajun / Southern• Historic District - North•4.7
- MTMichelleTvipJacksonville / Northeast Florida •25 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great visit for our last evening in Savannah. The food and service was great. We were seated by the bar, next to the piano and really enjoyed the live music during dinner. Our one complaint was the state of the restrooms - I couldn’t believe such a nice restaurant allowed their bathrooms to be so dirty.More infoVic's on the RiverPrice: Expensive• Southern• Historic District - North•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We we came there in the past with my grandmother to eat and see the pirate tour in the cellar. We were very disappointed to see that the tour was not there anymore. Unless you went through another company. That’s the whole purpose of coming to the pirate house just to enjoy the whole experience. And history. Please bring it back for your patrons. And the insurance excuse doesn’t fly. Closed due to insurance doesn’t work. It reduced our expectations that couple have been great for our family. Unfortunately we have to let Yelp know about this so others will not be disappointed like we were.More infoThe Pirates' HousePrice: Moderate• American• Historic District - North•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We were staying over in Savannah on our way home from a road trip. This was our New Years Day family dinner before a ghost tour. Everything was perfect. We took advantage of the happy hour drink prices and oysters and had a couple apps and a couple meals shared among the four of us so we got a taste of a lot! All the food has that extra touch that only a chef can give it. Glad to start the year so perfectly fed!More infoCommon RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Southern• Historic District - North•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew Orleans / Louisiana •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great atmosphere, even better food, and excellent service. Some of the best Bloody Marys we’ve ever had, and the pimiento bruschetta is stellar. Gabrielle took great care of our group. Definitely would go again!More infoArdsley StationPrice: Expensive• Southern• Thomas Square•4.8
The oldest city in the state of Georgia, Savannah has a rich historical past that draws tourists all year. Visitors and locals alike can enjoy the rich cuisine tradition highlighted at local restaurants and eateries. Being on the Georgia coast, seafood is definitely on most menus in the Savannah area, whether they are fine dining establishments or casual fish shacks. Shrimp and grits is an option that's always on the menu. Savannah is definitely a Southern town with chicken and dumplings, fried chicken, and pecan pie being common fare. Barbecue definitely makes its own statement, with pulled pork and Brunswick stew on the menus. Of course, all-American food holds its own with steaks and burgers.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 4, 2023 there are 88 restaurants in Coastal Georgia. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Southern, Seafood, American, Italian, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Coastal Georgia who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Coastal Georgia either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Wilshire Estates / Savannah Mall
- Chatham Parkway
- Hutchinson Island
- Victory Heights
- Yamacraw Village
- Port Wentworth
- Whitemarsh Island
- Skidaway Island
- The Village / Rio / Armstrong
- Jekyll Island
- Bacon Park Area / Sandfly
- Dale Terrace / Olympus / Victoria Square
- Benjamin Van Clark Park
- Historic District - North
- Magnolia Park / Blueberry Hill
- Brunswick Old Town Historic District
- Pinelawn Memorial Park
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa
- Chippewa Square
- Staybridge Suites Savannah Historic District
- Forrest Hills Park
- Hyatt Regency Savannah
- Historic District
- Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95-North
- Twelve Oaks Dumarche Shopping Center
- Bethesda Station Historical
- Lafayette Square
- Fort Stewart
- River Street Market Place Shopping Center
- Catherine Ward House Inn
- Courtyard Savannah Downtown/Historic District
- Embassy Suites Savannah Historic District
- John Rousakis Plaza
- Neptune Park
- Cathedral of St John The Baptist