Coastal Georgia Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Coastal Georgia
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Coastal Georgia
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Experience Tramici—Italian for “among friends.”
Tramici means “among friends.” Guests enjoy Italian-inspired cuisine in our energetic, warm, and inviting dining room, beneath the twinkly lights and shaded awnings of our deck and patio, or at our open bar that overlooks the kitchen. Every bite will delight.
Two Happy Hours Daily between 3-6pm & 9pm-Close
-$3 OFF Wines By The Glass
-$3 OFF Craft Cocktails
-$2 OFF Bottled & Canned Beer, Cider & Seltzers
-$2 OFF Small Plates
A living time capsule of America's earliest decades, 17Hundred90 captures the authentic flavor of an eighteenth century river port hotel and restaurant while working diligently to provide wonderful new memories for our guests.
What started out as a casual deli and bakery has evolved into a full-service eatery with menus that feature a variety of traditional and southern-style dishes. We use fresh, seasonal, high-quality ingredients and source locally when possible. You won't want to miss our famous Fried Green Tomatoes or Shrimp & Grits when you visit Savannah!
Serving delicious, approachable food and drinks in a uniquely beautiful, family friendly atmosphere with exceptional guest service is our specialty!
See what locals rave about in Coastal Georgia
- MNMelodyN1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoFantastic service, amazing food, and beautiful ambiance!More infoMadame Butterfly$$$$• Steakhouse• Historic District - North•4.7
- MTMichelleTvipJacksonville / Northeast Florida •25 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great visit for our last evening in Savannah. The food and service was great. We were seated by the bar, next to the piano and really enjoyed the live music during dinner. Our one complaint was the state of the restrooms - I couldn’t believe such a nice restaurant allowed their bathrooms to be so dirty.More infoVic's on the River$$$$• Southern• Historic District - North•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We we came there in the past with my grandmother to eat and see the pirate tour in the cellar. We were very disappointed to see that the tour was not there anymore. Unless you went through another company. That’s the whole purpose of coming to the pirate house just to enjoy the whole experience. And history. Please bring it back for your patrons. And the insurance excuse doesn’t fly. Closed due to insurance doesn’t work. It reduced our expectations that couple have been great for our family. Unfortunately we have to let Yelp know about this so others will not be disappointed like we were.More infoThe Pirates' House$$$$• American• Historic District - North•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We were staying over in Savannah on our way home from a road trip. This was our New Years Day family dinner before a ghost tour. Everything was perfect. We took advantage of the happy hour drink prices and oysters and had a couple apps and a couple meals shared among the four of us so we got a taste of a lot! All the food has that extra touch that only a chef can give it. Glad to start the year so perfectly fed!More infoCommon Restaurant$$$$• Southern• Historic District - North•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNew Orleans / Louisiana •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great atmosphere, even better food, and excellent service. Some of the best Bloody Marys we’ve ever had, and the pimiento bruschetta is stellar. Gabrielle took great care of our group. Definitely would go again!More infoArdsley Station$$$$• Southern• Thomas Square•4.8
The oldest city in the state of Georgia, Savannah has a rich historical past that draws tourists all year. Visitors and locals alike can enjoy the rich cuisine tradition highlighted at local restaurants and eateries. Being on the Georgia coast, seafood is definitely on most menus in the Savannah area, whether they are fine dining establishments or casual fish shacks. Shrimp and grits is an option that's always on the menu. Savannah is definitely a Southern town with chicken and dumplings, fried chicken, and pecan pie being common fare. Barbecue definitely makes its own statement, with pulled pork and Brunswick stew on the menus. Of course, all-American food holds its own with steaks and burgers.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Coastal Georgia. Our customers recommend The Olde Pink House Restaurant, Vic's on the River and Ruth's Chris Steak House - Savannah
As of May 29, 2023 there are 83 restaurants in Coastal Georgia. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Southern, American, Seafood, Italian, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Coastal Georgia who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Coastal Georgia either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Savannah International Airport
- Richmond Hill
- Historic District - South
- Chatham Parkway
- Victory Heights
- Historic District - North
- Avalon / Oglethorpe Mall Area
- Skidaway Island
- Bacon Park Area / Sandfly
- Dale Terrace / Olympus / Victoria Square
- Thomas Square
- Magnolia Park / Blueberry Hill
- The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort
- Bartow Park
- Hyatt Regency Savannah
- Habersham Shopping Center
- Sleep Inn I-95 North Savannah
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 South - Gateway
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick
- Ardsley Park Chatham Crescent Historic District
- Courtyard Savannah Midtown
- Victory Drive Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Savannah Airport
- Grayson Stadium
- The Marshall House
- Hanover Square Shopping Center
- River Street Market Place Shopping Center
- Cotton Sail Hotel Savannah Riverfront
- Savannah Visitors Center
- Bonaventure Cemetery
- The Westin Jekyll Island
- The Best Brunch Restaurants in Savannah
- The Best Cheap Eats in Savannah
- 35 Savannah Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The Best Breakfast Restaurants in Savannah
- The Best Restaurants in Savannah, According to our Tastemakers
- The Best Wings in Savannah
- The Best Seafood Restaurants in Savannah
- 10 Savannah Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Savannah