Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Additionally, the menu includes select fresh seafood & other meat entrees, including seasonal specialties like foie gras, buffalo strip & scallops. A variety of fresh-cooked vegetables, including seven kinds of potatoes, salads, homemade desserts & an extensive selection of over 100 domestic & imported wines complete your dining experience.
Ruth's Chris never fails to please!
In 1849, John Ruskin wrote The Seven Lamps of Architecture which spread Gothic Revivalism across the western world. In 1904, that same style is used for the First Christian Church in downtown Bentonville. We proudly connect these moments at The Preacher’s Son.
Come join us for a memorable night!
Hours: (Reservations Available for Brunch and Dinner)
Tuesday-Wednesday Friday 7:00am-2:00pm
Thursday-Friday Breakfast/Lunch 7:00am-2:00pm DINNER 5:30pm-10:00pm
Saturday BRUNCH 7:00am-2:00pm DINNER 5:30pm-10:00pm
Sunday BRUNCH 7:00am-2:00pm
Please note if you are 15+ minutes late for your reserved time your reservation will be automatically forfeited!
BRUNCH: Due to a high number of cancelations at Brunch we now require all reservations to have a $15.00 deposit per person! We are hoping this helps us serve you better!
DINNER: Reservation time: 1-2 people (1.5 hours), 2-4 people (2 hours), 4-8 people (2.5 hours). When your table time is up you are more than welcome to move your party to the wine bar or the patio!
We can't wait to see you soon!
About the Building
Built in 1911, this historic building began its important role in the Fayetteville community as the city Post Office. In 1974 it was saved from demolition by a citizen-led petition, and gained National Historic status. We are honored to continue the tradition of bringing people together and celebrating the citys history in the beautiful Old Post Office.
A communal gathering place, The Hive prepares locally sourced ingredients to showcase the unique culinary identity of Arkansas. The restaurant and lounge are perfect for catching up over drinks friends, entertaining important clients or simply grabbing a bite with friends and family in Bentonville
Come enjoy a genuinely handcrafted, conversational dining experience at Ella's Table. Serving up interesting twists on modern American favorites in a warm and welcoming dining space.
Enjoy selections from our bar, Lambeth Lounge featuring Handcrafted Cocktails, Fine Wines, and Local Beers.
Call 479-582-0400 to reserve your spot.
Here at StoneHouse our goal is to create a place for friends and families to gather. We pride ourselves in providing a dining experience that will truly impress our patrons and their guests.
Our Steakhouse features classic cuts of beef, such as the Rib-Eye, Flat Iron and Filet Mignon. Steaks and chops aren’t the only dishes StoneHouse serves up. Seasonal seafood, chef inspired dishes and delectable desserts are just some of the tempting offerings. Of course, no meal would be complete without that perfectly paired wine. Knowing this, StoneHouse presents one of the largest wine selections in Fort Smith. When the time comes to impress, we’ll be ready for you and your guests.
- MMichaelFayetteville / Northwest Arkansas •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoLoved our experience! We've been raving about it and showing off pictures of the food to our friends... Looking forward to the next time.More infoHail Fellow Well MetPrice: Moderate• Breakfast• Johnson•4.6
- MCMaryCLittle Rock •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Our waiter was exceptional. The hostess overheard us casually mention coffee after dinner, and she brought it immediately. Very nice experience overallMore infoElla's TablePrice: Moderate• undefined• Fayetteville•4.3
- CGCindyGvipMemphis / West Tennessee •11 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 3, 2023Burgers and fries are the best in town! Service top shelf. Good atmosphere.More infoCheers at The Old Post OfficePrice: Moderate• Grill• Fayetteville•4.6
- RERobertEFayetteville / Northwest Arkansas •1 review4.0Dined on Oct 28, 2022Met with old friends we had not seen in several years and had a fantastic reunion. Food was very good and atmosphere great.More infoEat My CatfishPrice: Moderate• American• Johnson•3.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Apr 30, 2022My mom’s birthday. She had a great time.More infoRed Lobster - Fayetteville - Shiloh Dr.Price: Moderate• Seafood• Fayetteville•4.5
Northwest Arkansas has morphed from a rural region into a burgeoning metropolis thanks to a number of successful corporations that were founded here. Add to that the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville and the ubiquitous Razorback fans, and you'll find that dining options are plentiful to appease the appetites of college students and business executives. Sandwich and pizza parlors abound in the region. One establishment puts its own spin on the traditional grilled cheese. While there, follow up your own "build-it-yourself" multi-cheese sandwich with a blueberry grilled cheese, which is a specialty dessert featuring blueberries amid mascarpone and cream cheese wedged between two slices of pound cake embellished with honey.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Fayetteville is Ruth's Chris Steak House - Rogers
- Shiloh Museum of Ozark History
- The Great Passion Play
- Crystal Bridges
- Elmdale Shopping Center
- Lake Fort Smith State Park
- Wingate by Wyndham Bentonville
- Sleep Inn Fayetteville
- Benton County Fairgrounds
- Dillon Shopping Center
- Courtyard by Marriott Fort Smith Downtown
- Bobby Hopper Park
- Midland Mall Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas - Hotel, Spa & Convention Center
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fayetteville
- White Oak Park
- Carol Ann Cross Park
- Central Mall Shopping Center
- George Cole Field
- Ford Park
- West Garrison Avenue Historic District