Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Come on out and enjoy exceptional food and service, in a dining room where every seat is the Chef's Table!
Patio seating is now available for reservations! Indoor replacement seating may not be available for reservations interrupted due to inclement weather. Reserve at your own risk. Due to the size of our small (yet mighty!) dining room, no high chairs or room for strollers is available.
Exceptional selection of wine, fine sake, and craft beer.
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB)
One of our most unusual features is our wood-fired brick oven pizza, made in Italy and installed on site by skilled artisans. Cooked at 900 degrees, our homemade pizza crust is crisp, light and absolutely delicious.
We have two indoor dining areas with a hip, West Coast-style ambiance, as well as two outdoor patio dining areas. Our atmosphere will make you feel like you're far from home, even though you're right here in Tyler.
We have also been awarded the 2022 Diner's Choice award by Open Table. Please join our incredible journey to redefine the polished-casual dining experience revolving around a European-style menu with Neapolitan pizzas!
Verona Restaurant brings the finest food and wine to the area.
Certified Angus Steaks; Market Fresh Seafood; down Home Comfort Food; House Made Desserts; Vintage Wine. Premium Cigars on our beautiful open air Patio.
Full Menu served until closing.
Best Steaks in Town and a Fresh 8 oz. Certified Angus Beef Burger to die for. Fresh Salmon; Redfish; Shrimp; Oysters on the Half Shell; Calamari and more. Fried Chicken; Chicken Fried Steak; Meatloaf; Turnip Greens; Purple Hull Peas; Mashed Potatoes and more. House Made Soups, Salads and Sandwiches.
Over 40 items under $20.
Happy Hour Monday through Friday.
Free Secure Wireless Internet.
Rick's is over 20,000 square feet with Private Meeting Rooms with LCD Projectors and screens available for up to 200 guests.
Complimentary Valet Service.
Live Music Thursday through Saturday on our Patio.
Catering on and off premise.
- DMDannyMEast Texas •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoIt was our 32 Anniversary and I was a little skeptical about booking a reservation, but after we got there , we loved the whole experience.More infoThe Grove$$$$Price: Expensive• Southern• Tyler•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSpringfield / Branson •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoWe arrived about 10 minutes early we were seated right away, the FOoD was Amazing the salad and hot bar were good but very tempting I tried a little of everything but tried to save room for the MEAT Parade the lamb was succulent, didn't waste belly room on Chicken..lol, the Beef of all kinds was spot on medium rare and seasoned to perfection, and the Brazilian Sausage was definitely a treat. No room left for desert but it looked good 😋More infoTexas de Brazil - Tyler$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Tyler•4.5
- VHVirginiaHEast Texas •1 review5.0Dined on Feb 18, 2024It was our first time visiting and we had a wonderful time it was for my brother's birthday the food and service was outstanding. We will be back again.More infoSkipper's Pier: Coastal Cajun Kitchen$$$$Price: Moderate• Seafood• Gladewater•5
- YGYvonneGOrange County •2 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 15, 2024On the busiest night of service, Valentine’s Day, was pleasantly surprised with the outstanding service provided by Maria. I can’t wait to go back for a normal dining experience.More infoSaltgrass Steak House - Longview$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Longview•4
- FFabulousDallas - Fort Worth •9 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 14, 2024Such a beautiful choice for Valentine’s Day!!!! Could not have found better food in such a romantic setting!!!! Just perfect!!!More infoDakotas Prime Steak & Chop House - Tyler$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Tyler•4.7
Discover East Texas
East Texas is known for towering pine tree forests, friendly people and local interpretations of classic Southern food. Most East Texas barbecue places aren't fancy, but they offer some of the most famous slow-cooked meats in the nation. Steakhouses are known statewide for serving well seasoned quality cuts of locally raised beef and hearty sides alongside wines produced at East Texas wineries. Tex-Mex food is a local favorite here, and authentic Mexican food is prepared and served in restaurants that have been in the same families for generations. They feature fresh ingredients, handmade tortillas and strong margaritas. Locally owned Italian restaurants and pizzerias are also common across the region.
Frequently asked questions
- Old Mill Antiques
- Broughton Park
- Wired Zip Line Challenge
- Whitehouse Park
- Gassaway Park
- Wiley College
- Irvin Park
- Jenkins Park
- Wyatt Park
- Lakeside Park
- Lake Fork
- Holt Stadium
- Executive Inn and Suites Tyler
- Chapman Park
- Jackson Park
- Birge Park
- Days Inn Henderson
- Ingram Park
- Bobcat Stadium
- Americas Best Value Inn Kilgore