Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our pizza oven was imported from Italy and is a true “wood only” burning pizza oven using oak to provide you an authentic Italian pizza experience.
All pasta is freshly handmade daily for a truly amazing taste and texture profile.
Do not forget to explore the high end; climate controlled wine cellar to find the perfect wine. The onsite wine director and owner, Vira will be more than happy to help you pick the perfect vino to enhance your elegant meal.
Visit our Bar & Patio for Happy Hour specials and a la carte entrée dining. And every Sunday, we offer an unlimited brunch that is family-friendly!
We offer private dining space, catering, and butcher cuts to go through our online ordering system. Visit our website to enquire about private event space or catering.
Not only has Christopher's been voted 1st Place for Best Fine Dining four years in a row by the Best of the Brazos Valley, and won several awards for Best Fine Dining and Most Romantic by the Eagle's Reader's Poll, Christopher's has recently been featured in Texas Monthly magazine.
Reservations are recommend but Christopher's also welcomes walk-ins.
The Bar at Amico Nave serves expertly crafted cocktails. From classic concoctions and new custom creations to full menu dining The Bar at Amico Nave is a must.
Amico Nave abides by safe COVID-19 guidelines. Our tables are socially distanced, our staff wears masks, and all surfaces are sanitized between guests. The safety of our staff and patrons is our top priority.
If your plans include a group of friends or colleges Amico Nave offers a private dining room. This room is set up for audio/visual and boasts a private entrance and semi-private patio.
Amico Nave is also more than happy to accommodate your catering needs through our sister company Admrial Catering! Please contact Meredith McCarn at 979-676-0300.
The newly renovated main bar is located on 1st floor, and opens onto expansive wrap-around, creekside porches. Just a few steps down from the porches is an open deck situated beneath gracious Live Oak canopies.
The warm aubergine & copper walls of the third floor lounge contrast the amazing art representation from local galleries. The stunning view of Salado Creek as well as the grounds of the neighboring estate provide the perfect spot to enjoy your favorite beverage. Patrons choose from a variety of entree selections, appetizers, and adult beverages.
Our extensive wine list features a carefully curated selection of Italian wines, ranging from well-known classics to hidden gems from small, family-owned vineyards. Our sommeliers are on hand to guide you through the choices, ensuring a perfect pairing that enhances your dining experience.
- KBKenedeeBCentral Texas •1 review4.0Dined 1 day agoLove their Prix Fix deal on Tuesdays, does not disappoint! Alexanders makes for a great date night or nicer night out with friends.More infoAlexander's Craft Cocktails & KitchenPrice: Moderate• American• Salado•4.7
- MMattijsBerlin •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWent here all the way from The Netherlands because we are fans of Magnolia/Chip & Joanna. Loved the lunch here. Good food, ample choice and great service. One tip; the AC was on high and it was windy inside.More infoMagnolia TablePrice: Moderate• Breakfast• Waco•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Texas •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoIt was a quiet dinner. My husband and I loved the delicious food and atmosphere. Not our first or last time at La Riv!More infoLa Riv Kitchen & BarPrice: Moderate• Steak• Temple•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipAustin •3 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 6, 2021The best place to go in the Temple, Belton, Killeen area. Great service and great food and beer!More infoBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - TemplePrice: Moderate• American• Temple•4.5
Discover Central Texas
Central Texas follows the Interstate 35 corridor from Waco to San Antonio and encompasses all the municipalities in between. This area is rich in diverse heritages that have vastly influenced the food served here. German cuisine is famous in Central Texas, with dozens of family-owned restaurants and bakeries making it easy to find. Another specialty of the region is Southern Texas barbecue. Central Texas has perfected the art of slowly smoking pork and beef to the point that you might not even need sauce! Steakhouses and burger joints round out your beef selections. And restaurants here have been serving Tex-Mex food for generations, thus making it a longtime favorite among locals.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Central Texas is Casa Mangiare
- Kasting Park
- Deluxe Inn
- Ledbetter Park
- Eastside Park
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Waco Northwest
- Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo
- Belton Jaycee Park
- Normangee City Park
- Reed Arena
- Bluebonnet Park
- Cameron Community Center
- Clear Creek Park
- Rogers Park
- Panther Stadium
- Washington On The Brazos State Historical Park
- Fauntleroy Park
- Texas A M University
- Ridgecrest Shopping Center
- George Bush Presidential Library And Museum
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites College Station