Make a free reservation
Available for breakfast now in Amsterdam
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
we are located at the new market,on the edge of the red light district.
we welcome you in our cosy restaurant.
We offer the best Italian wine.
Swing by Bluespoon Bar before or after dinner to enjoy boundary-pushing cocktails, cozy views of Amsterdam's iconic Prinsengracht canal and striking Dutch-inspired interior design by world-renowned designer Marcel Wanders.
See what locals rave about in Amsterdam
- OTOpenTable DinerNew Orleans / Louisiana •1 review4.0Dined on May 18, 2023Very good, we ordered our meal not to be to spicy and it was just right on the spicy level but I know some flavor lost. There was two of us and we ordered many dishes. The staff set another table by us with plate warmers to keep the food warm, very impressed. Overall experience was very good.More infoMemories Of India€€€€• Indian• Grachtengordel•4.4
- CHCandyHColumbus •16 reviews4.0Dined on May 11, 2023We were visiting Amsterdam and picked this restaurant for it's variety of food offered. Our waiter was friendly and quickly responded to our questions and requests. The only downside to our experience was after we placed our order the food inspectors showed up at the restaurant and delayed our food order by an hour. Our waiter kept apologizing and brought us bread and the manager gave us free desserts for our patience and understanding.More infoDante Kitchen & Bar€€€€• Contemporary Italian• Grachtengordel•4
- SLSteveLvipAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on Apr 29, 2023Friendly, helpful Waite staff. Sharing menus and varying spice levels. It was terrific.More infoLumbini Restaurant€€€€• Indian• Grachtengordel•4.9
- PAPAULvipLos Angeles •22 reviews4.0Dined on Apr 9, 2022Cote de Bouef for two was chewy and gristly. Wouldn’t order again. Apple crumble dessert was disappointing and not what we expected as it was more of a pudding with crumbs on top than a “crumble.”. Food menu is too limited. Service and wine choices were excellent. Location is beautiful and the hotel is charming. Will try again as have eaten there twice before on other visits to Amsterdam and loved it.More infoBrasserie Ambassade€€€€• French• Grachtengordel•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •13 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2021A gem in Amsterdam! We were so pleasantly surprised to find this Italian restaurant that rivals our favorite restaurant in NYC. Fresh pasta (tried the seafood spaghetti and pesto tagliatelle). 2 preparations of the shrimp (cognac and garlic). So yummy! And the caramelized balsamic vinegar! Great and personal service. Thanks for a wonderful 2 days in Amsterdam. They were so good, We ate there daily !More infoSaturnino€€€€• Italian• Grachtengordel•4.5
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Amsterdam. Our customers recommend Hard Rock Cafe - Amsterdam, Ferilli’s Specialita UpTown BV and Impero Romano
As of June 1, 2023 there are 31 restaurants in Amsterdam. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, American, Indonesian, International, Dutch and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Amsterdam who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Amsterdam either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Medieval Torture Museum
- Amsterdam Museum
- National Monument
- Van Gogh Museum
- Koninklijk Paleis (Royal Palace)
- Willet-Holthuysen Museum
- Dutch Resistance Museum
- Amsterdam Tulip Museum
- A'DAM Lookout
- EYE Filmmuseum
- Amsterdam Cheese Museum
- Folk Costume Museum Amsterdam
- Galerie Mokum
- Museum Van Loon
- Amsterdam Central Station
- Royal Delft Experience Amsterdam
- Diamant Museum (Amsterdam Diamond Museum)
- The Amsterdam (VOC ship)