Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Osoyoos
Restaurant experiences trending in Osoyoos
See what locals rave about in Osoyoos
- JRJimR1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThis was a totally awesome experience, the ambiance was incredible, the view from the patio was absolutely magnificent. The food experience created by the chef,was excellent and our server was friendly, courteous and well informed. The weather changed from sunshine to full on thunder storm and it was a very interesting experience to behold. I can definitely see why it is listed as one of the top 5 patios in the Okanagan. We enjoyed our meal and would highly recommend visiting this restaurant and winery.More infoMiradoro at Tinhorn Creek Winery$$$$• Mediterranean• Oliver•4.8
- NPNikP1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoDelicious food. Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Easy to find location. Vineyard views. The food was so good. Highly recommend the Chili Chicken appy. One of the best restaurants in the area for sure.More infoMasala Bistro at Kismet Winery$$$$• Indian• Oliver•4.8
- DSDebbieS1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoWe had the baby back ribs which were fabulous and fries delish 👍slaw needs dressing tho ! All the service was top notch from the moment we walked in till the time we left Thankyou for the amazing dinner experience we will be back and share with others !More info15 Park Bistro$$$$• Canadian• Osoyoos•4.5
- SHSylvieHWinnipeg / Manitoba •9 reviews5.0Dined on May 22, 2023Celebrated our anniversary and our first time at this winery and restaurant. Everything was top notch - the food, wine, views and service. It’s a splurge but for that quality you’d pay a lot more in other countries.More infoThe Restaurant at Phantom Creek Estates$$$$• Contemporary Canadian• Oliver•4.8
- JWJeanWCalgary / Southern Alberta •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Love the local and indigenous inspired cuisine. Delicious salmon. Great spot to bring out of town guests.More infoThe Bear, The Fish, The Root & The Berry$$$$• Canadian• Osoyoos•4.5
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Osoyoos
Vancouver’s 11 Favorite Bars
Almost every restaurant will happily serve up drinks—alcoholic or booze-free—regardless of whether there’s a food order. But there are times when something extra special is necessary when it comes to what’s in the glass and the atmosphere. Raise a glass to these dozen Vancouver spots that all offer something standout in the drinks department, from the city’s most innovative cocktails to more casual haunts for game day.
21 Restaurants That Define Vancouver Dining
Vancouver’s vibe may be relaxed and casual, but the city takes its food seriously. Sustainable seafood and local ingredients are on almost every Vancouver menu from restaurants focussing on international fare to those that serve the region’s iconic Pacific coastal cuisine. Vancouver’s greatest restaurants include newcomers such as Fable Diner’s third location in Yaletown as well as namesake restaurants from some of Canada’s most famous chefs such as Hidekazu Tojo and Vikram Vij. These must-visit restaurants are in Vancouver’s favourite neighbourhoods and within the city’s best hotels, welcoming both casual diners and those celebrating special occasions. These are the 21 Vancouver restaurants that symbolize the city’s impressive dining scene.
Where to Dine Outside in Vancouver This Summer
With the end of spring showers, Vancouver’s sunny season is starting and restaurant patios, rooftops, and terraces are poised to welcome you back. The city’s temporary patio program—which kicked off in the summer of 2020 in response to the pandemic—has some changes for summer 2022, so you might not see as many temporary sidewalk and curbside patios as before. Here are some of Vancouver’s best outdoor dining spots, some open year-round. Get ready for afternoon tea, mountain and sea views, and the joys of being outside for cool cocktails, snacks, and meals from brunch to dinner at the city’s top spots for outdoor dining.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Vancouver restaurants
Vancouver’s breathtaking surroundings make it all the more exciting to go out for a celebratory meal. But beyond epic waterfront views, Vancouver’s thriving dining scene holds something for all kinds of celebrations. Whether it’s a top-notch Chinese meal in luxe interiors, eating flaky Moroccan pastries under a lantern-lit ceiling, or sharing a towering seafood platter in a city famous for its fresh catch, Vancouver offers plenty of options for a celebratory meal out. Read on for 13 Vancouver restaurants to book when you’re looking to ring in something special.
4 New Must-Try Restaurants in Vancouver
New restaurants have been opening at a pace faster than Vancouver has seen in recent years, making dining here more exciting than ever. Choose from additional locations of local favorites, an Alberta eatertainment import where you can eat and play at the same time, and an all-new concept serving ancient Peruvian fare in Mount Pleasant. Restaurants are also increasingly offering ways to give back, with one spot benefitting humanitarian relief in Ukraine and another folding gratuity into prices to provide fair salaries and benefits. No matter the cuisine or reason, these are the four must-book new spots around Vancouver.
10 Vancouver Burgers To Add to Your Bucket List
You can get a burger pretty much anywhere, though getting a great burger is much more of a challenge. Whether you like your burger classic or creative, everyday or exceptional, Vancouver’s got you covered for burgers. These are ten of the city's best, from wagyu beef with black truffles to classic smashburgers.
14 romantic restaurants for any kind of date night in Vancouver
Whether it’s on February 14 and you’re toasting love with everyone else or it’s just the two of you marking an anniversary, ocean-flanked Vancouver has you covered for romantic restaurants. A Silk Road-inspired spot with locations in Kits and Mount Pleasant regales couples with live music. In the Stadium District, a swanky hotel restaurant is a group hang hotspot thanks to extravagant, shareable desserts such as crème brûlée doughnuts and hot whiskey cake. In Fairview, a tiny but mighty bar with a solid tapas selection was made for no-pressure first dates. At these top Vancouver restaurants, romance isn’t just about candlelight and wine. Here are 14 romantic restaurants designed for you and your sweetheart to adore.
Frequently asked questions
As of May 30, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Osoyoos. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Canadian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Osoyoos who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Osoyoos either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Shady Park
- Curlew Lake State Park
- Nk Mip Desert Cultural Centre
- Mckinney Tee
- Mount Baldy
- Boundary Creek Park
- Sahara Courtyard Inn Osoyoos
- Old Molson Museum Ghost Town
- Desert Centre
- Anarchist Mountain Lookout
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort & Spa
- Eagle Chair
- Sinlahekin State Wildlife Recreation Area
- Sonora Dunes
- Aeneas Guard Station
- Osoyoos Lake
- 'Le Coin Perdu Winery/vineyard and Countryside B&B
- Boundary Motel
- Sahara Suites