You’re invited to treat Mom to a meal on us this Mother’s Day! Enter to win one of 10 $150 OpenTable Gift cards in the OpenTable Mom’s Favorite Meal Mother’s Day Giveaway! Share photos of your Mom’s favorite food with @OpenTable on Facebook*, Instagram, or Twitter using the hashtag #MomsFaveMeal. We welcome you to share foods that remind you of your mom, her favorite restaurant, dining experience, or culinary creation, also. Be sure to follow @OpenTable so we can contact you directly if you win.
Each business day, we’ll be giving away one $150 OpenTable Gift card, starting Monday, April 27, 2015, through Friday, May 8, 2015. One entry per social network per person per entry period allowed.
The #MomsFaveMeal giveaway is a heartfelt way to celebrate the mom or mother figure in your life. Remember to tag/credit the chef or restaurant in your post
Entry examples: “Check out #MomsFaveMeal @OpenTable” or “.@OpenTable The carrot-avocado salad @ABCKitchen is my #MyMomsFaveMeal”
Be sure to check your direct messages on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter each day every evening so we can award your prize quickly. The full terms and conditions are after the jump.
And, don’t forget to reserve a table for Mother’s Day on May 10th! And, to make the day extra special, book a table at one of 2015 Top 100 Best Brunch Restaurants in America.
* To enter on Facebook, upload photos from an existing album or your desktop to the OpenTable page.
OpenTable Mother’s Day Gift Card Giveaway: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Introduction:OpenTable, Inc. (“OpenTable”) is offering the OpenTable Valentine’s Day Giveaway (“Giveaway”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility:The Giveaway is open to U.S. residents eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of OpenTable and its affiliated and subsidiary companies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to enter the Giveaway.
- Entry Period:The entry period for the Giveaway begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on Monday, April 27, 2015, and ends at 5:00 p.m. PT on Friday, May 8, 2015 (the “Entry Period”).
- How to Enter:During the Entry Period, follow @OpenTable on Twitter or Instagram or like OpenTable on Facebook and share a photograph with @OpenTable on either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter that highlights your mother’s favorite meal or a dish or dining experience that reminds you of your mother with the hashtag #MomsFaveMeal. Limit one (1) submission per person per social media account per day during the Entry Period. You must have a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account in order to enter via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, respectively. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are free to join.
- Winner Selection:At 5:00 p.m. PT on each of the ten business days during the Entry Period, one (1) winner will be randomly selected by OpenTable from among all eligible entries received prior to such selection. OpenTable’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be notified by direct message via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, and OpenTable will request your name, phone number and email. If a potential winner is unreachable for 24 hours after the first attempt to contact such winner, OpenTable may award the Prize to an alternate entrant.
- Prize:Ten (10) winners will each be awarded a $150 OpenTable Gift. Those living more than 15 miles outside an OpenTable Gifts metropolitan area may opt to receive a $150 AMEX or Visa gift card. OpenTable will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize. Prizes are not transferable. No cash or alternative prize or other substitution is permitted except by OpenTable in the event of prize unavailability. All federal, state, and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- Conditions:OpenTable is not responsible for lost, late or unintelligible entries, lost connections, miscommunications, failed transmissions, other technical difficulties or failures. If, in OpenTable’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Giveaway, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Giveaway, OpenTable reserves the right in its sole discretion to void any entries at issue (including disqualifying any individual who tampers with the entry process), and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. In the event of such cancellation, OpenTable reserves the right to award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received before the time of cancellation. By entering, participants release and hold harmless OpenTable and its promotional partners, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, and Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from any liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Giveaway or receipt or use and/or misuse of any prize. Entrants agree to indemnify OpenTable and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway you agree to the use and publishing of your name, photo, opinions, biographical information, state of residence and likeness and entry for promotional purposes, without payment or compensation to you (except where prohibited by law).
- Governing Law:This Giveaway shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. The Federal and State courts located in the county of San Francisco, California will be the exclusive venue for any disputes under this Giveaway, and all entrants hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
- Winners List:To receive a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by June 8, 2015, to: OpenTable, Inc., Attn: Marketing Department — OpenTable Mother’s Day Gift Card Giveaway, 1 Montgomery Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94104.
- Sponsor:The sponsor of this Giveaway is OpenTable, Inc., 1 Montgomery Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94104.
- Non-Affiliation:This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You must abide by Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram terms and conditions.