Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Chef Sean Guy and his team prepares creative dishes using seasonal ingredients with the best of intentions.
The result is a fresh, eclectic take on comfort food that elevates the familiar to wow!!
Pairings with "holistic cocktails" such as the house brewed ginger beer and a selected wine portfolio allows for guests to create real dining memories.
At La Barrita we treat our guests like family. An upscale casual restaurant, we suit a variety of dining needs, from special occasions to catching up with friends; you might even catch a soccer game on at the bar. Just don't get caught in a Boca jersey! La Barrita is a proud supporter of River Plate fc.
We are a short walk from Camden Yards/Oriole Park & M&T/Ravens Stadium. We are very close to the Convention Center, Downtown & the Inner Harbor.
ARTURO'S TRATTORIA OFFERS BOTH IN-HOUSE DINING AND TAKEOUT DINNER SERVICE FROM MONDAY TO SATURDAY EVENING. TAKEOUT DINNER SERVICE IS AVAILABLE BY CALLING 410-761-1500 OR SENDING AN EMAIL TO INFO@ARTUROSTRATTORIA.COM
The safety and comfort of our guests is our primary concern as we navigate thought COVID-19. In addition to spacing tables for social distancing, we are following the CDC guidelines to ensure we continue to provide superior cleanliness standards. Additionally, we have been recognized as a Select Registry Select Safe property as a result of the initiatives we are taking for our guests and Antrim 1844 and Smokehouse Restaurant family.
We have limited outdoor seating available, upon request and based on availability.
A Hi-Fi vinyl listening micro-bar with seasonal drinks and inspired playlists, B-Side is a dimly-lit, intimate option for date night, a special celebration, or a low-key nightcap.
To find your way to B-Side, simply choose a song on the jukebox in the basement of Hotel Revival — the experience will unveil itself to you.
Located across the lounge, groups of 4 to 8 guests can also reserve one of three private karaoke rooms with cocktail service (prices listed below) — start getting your practice runs in now.
120 minutes (2 hours) of singing
$300 Food & Beverage Minimum
Plus tax and gratuity
Everyone must be 21++
The Dutch Courage kitchen team lead by Chef Alec Jacobsen has a variety of food for you to enjoy while sipping beverages. From delightful boards of cheese, charcuterie and tinned seafood to small and large plates, the food at Dutch Courage is always a culinary adventure.
During your journey, enjoy Shareable Plates, and Tropical Cocktails inspired by the Captains many adventures around the globe.
*We are a themed restaurant, and not an actual boat on the water*
- OTOpenTable DinerBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews5.0Dined todayOur server was amazing. They took us as a walk in extremely fast. The food was so good. Tuna tartar was my favorite. Keep up the great work.More infoAzumiPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Harbor East•4.7
- RMRM1008Baltimore / Maryland •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoDefinitely not a big issue but the dim lighting and small print on receipt made it challenging to calculate tip at the end of the meal.More infoTagliata RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Harbor East•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023Staff are pleasant and knowledgeable about the food and the wine.More infoOuzo Bay - BaltimorePrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Harbor East•4.6
- RVRebeccaVvipHouston •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was excellent! The crowd is mixed - not necessarily sophisticated- very loud “ birthday girl/ woman” at adjacent table. The view kind of made up for the noisy conversationMore infoBygonePrice: Very Expensive• American• Harbor East•4.7
- CLConstantineLBaltimore / Maryland •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food is good but rather overpriced. Also, many appetizers come in entree portions which is not obvious at the beginning. Servers should inform customers about that.More infoMaximónPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Inner Harbor•4.6
There is perhaps no better place from which to watch Fourth of July fireworks than Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, dotted with restaurants offering Maryland blue clams, doused in spicy Old Bay seasoning and ready for shucking (not to mention exceptional crab cakes and other local seafood.) An historic city known for its colonial architecture and music halls, Baltimore’s food scene draws on rich tradition with an innovative spin. Keep your eyes peeled for lake trout and scrapple (a brick of pork “scraps”—can be delicious grilled, but probably worth avoiding if you find it dubious), and explore posh Federal Hill and Harbor East for burgeoning restaurant scenes and nightlife.
Frequently asked questions
- Baltimore Convention Center
- Park Plaza Shopping Center
- Dans Mountain Wildlife Management Area
- Indian River Yacht Basin
- Harborplace The Gallery
- City of Rehoboth Beach Convention Center
- Baltimore Museum of Art
- Caulks Field Memorial
- Hannah More Park
- Tanger Outlets Rehoboth Beach
- Baltimore Penn Station Md
- Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk
- Mount Vernon
- Crown Estates Park
- Maryland Science Center
- Hamilton Run Shopping Center
- Loch Raven Golf Course
- Anchor Yacht Basin
- Fox Ridge Park
- Benson Branch Environmental Area