Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
ARTURO'S TRATTORIA OFFERS BOTH IN-HOUSE DINING AND TAKEOUT DINNER SERVICE FROM MONDAY TO SATURDAY EVENING. TAKEOUT DINNER SERVICE IS AVAILABLE BY CALLING 410-761-1500 OR SENDING AN EMAIL TO INFO@ARTUROSTRATTORIA.COM
Osteria 177 is the ultimate expression of an Italian tavern where the main attraction is imported delicacies of one-of-a-kind food and wine. Adorned by barreled wine, an Osteria would never lack the sought out local specialties, spices, cheeses, fish or meats. It was here that many people tried to alleviate life's stresses by numbering themselves with good food, good wine, and good company. The owner/chef of the Osteria would take the utmost pride in stocking these praised elements as the basis for mouthwatering meals, a delicious dance-for-all of the five senses. This is the basis for Osteria 177.
Our extensive lunch menu and dinner menu feature something for everyone to enjoy: From traditional favorites like Orecchetti alla Formaggio, to delicious fish and chops off the grill, to Linguini with Crabmeat Sauce and Fettuccine Bolognese. Come enjoy a wonderful meal prepared with the freshest ingredients and the utmost attention to detail. We offer periodic Chef's Specials, Daily Specials and Wine Dinners to add to your dining out enjoyment. Check our events and specials calendar for details.
Our staff takes great pride in providing you with the warmth and attention you've come to expect from LIBERATORE'S.
The safety and comfort of our guests is our primary concern as we navigate thought COVID-19. In addition to spacing tables for social distancing, we are following the CDC guidelines to ensure we continue to provide superior cleanliness standards. Additionally, we have been recognized as a Select Registry Select Safe property as a result of the initiatives we are taking for our guests and Antrim 1844 and Smokehouse Restaurant family.
We have limited outdoor seating available, upon request and based on availability.
A Hi-Fi vinyl listening micro-bar with seasonal drinks and inspired playlists, B-Side is a dimly-lit, intimate option for date night, a special celebration, or a low-key nightcap.
To find your way to B-Side, simply choose a song on the jukebox in the basement of Hotel Revival — the experience will unveil itself to you.
Located across the lounge, groups of 4 to 8 guests can also reserve one of three private karaoke rooms with cocktail service (prices listed below) — start getting your practice runs in now.
K1 ($254) (Minimum of 4 maximum of 8)
K2 ($274) (Minimum of 4 maximum of 8)
K3 ($243) (Minimum of 4 maximum of 6)
120 minutes (2hr) of singing
One bottled cocktail (8 servings)
All included tax, gratuity, and room fee
Everyone must be 21++
Barcocina features Mexican inspired cuisine with fresh ingredients and original twists meant to share among friends. Barcocina's cocktail list emphasizes fresh squeezed juices for next level freshness and taste. With amazing open air spaces and uninhibited views of the harbor, Barcocina is the premier place to eat, drink and socialize. The glass and aluminum garage door walls open to a panoramic view of the harbor. Each seat, indoor and outdoor, makes the harbor view a part of the Barcocina experience. Open for Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner daily, as well as late night with live DJs on Friday & Saturday nights makes Barcocina the go to place for all your dining and entertainment needs.
- JWJaclynWBaltimore / Maryland •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoJust a last minute date night, it was perfect. We sat outside, and the bench was very comfortable. I had the Stella Rossa cocktail, highly recommend! We each had a salad and a half serving of pasta, which left us comfortably full. Our server was extremely friendly and professional- we never had to wait for more than a couple minutes if we needed anything. Quite pricey, but worth every penny!More infoTagliata RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Harbor East•4.7
- CCarrion1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat food but seriously overpriced. Great location to eat outside if weather permits. Our waiter was great, the floor manager was walking around checking on things which was nice to see. The food was amazing! Really top drawer but very overpriced considering your only getting an 8-piece roll. Wagyu was outstanding, (I expected nothing less) The Flamming crab was delicious and presented very sexy. The coconut macaroon and chocolate lava cake for dessert were so good. Tony our waiter was awesome. He was slammed but we never felt neglected or ignored. Thank you all for making our dining experience an excellent one.More infoAzumiPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Harbor East•4.8
- JWJenniferW1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoKatie was the absolute best! She was able to accommodate our every request and catered to us in ever my way. It was remarkable her approach to servicing her tables. The bronzino was melt in your mouth, scallops buttery silk, lamb cooked to perfection and salmon so flavorful! The trio appetizer had great flavor and the Croat eggplant was by far our favorite!More infoOuzo Bay - BaltimorePrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Harbor East•4.5
- RVRebeccaVHouston •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was excellent! The crowd is mixed - not necessarily sophisticated- very loud “ birthday girl/ woman” at adjacent table. The view kind of made up for the noisy conversationMore infoBygonePrice: Very Expensive• American• Harbor East•4.7
- CLConstantineLBaltimore / Maryland •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food is good but rather overpriced. Also, many appetizers come in entree portions which is not obvious at the beginning. Servers should inform customers about that.More infoMaximónPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Inner Harbor•4.6
There is perhaps no better place from which to watch Fourth of July fireworks than Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, dotted with restaurants offering Maryland blue clams, doused in spicy Old Bay seasoning and ready for shucking (not to mention exceptional crab cakes and other local seafood.) An historic city known for its colonial architecture and music halls, Baltimore’s food scene draws on rich tradition with an innovative spin. Keep your eyes peeled for lake trout and scrapple (a brick of pork “scraps”—can be delicious grilled, but probably worth avoiding if you find it dubious), and explore posh Federal Hill and Harbor East for burgeoning restaurant scenes and nightlife.
Frequently asked questions
- Fairgrounds Plaza Shopping Center
- Old Mesilla Village
- Courtyard by Marriott Ocean City Oceanfront
- Baltimore Penn Station Md
- Thunder Island 57B
- Hilton Garden Inn White Marsh
- National Aquarium In Baltimore
- Havre De Grace Historic District
- Owings Mills Town Center Shopping Center
- Chestertown Historic District
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore
- Francis Scott Key Mall Shopping Center
- Hunt Valley Mall Shopping Center
- Parole Shopping Center
- White Marsh Mall Shopping Center
- BWI Airport
- Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Queenstown Harbor Golf Links
- Four Seasons Baltimore