Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Come join us for such delights as Halibut topped with jumbo lump crabmeat or grilled filet Mignon topped with grilled lobster tail finished with béarnaise.
Whatever your choice may be, we promise to make your experience a memorable one.
Italian food lovers rejoice: Antonio “Tony” Gonzalez and Ergys “Eric” Rakaj have joined forces to open their first BYOB restaurant, A Modo Mio Ristorante.
This modern yet charming BYOB restaurant welcomes diners with warm colors, comfortable seating and plenty of natural lighting. Guests can eat in the dining room or on the outdoor patio while enjoying the peaceful sounds of the ocean.
The menu consists of Italian cuisine with refreshing, seasonal influences. Menu items include homemade pastas, braised short ribs, and grilled filet of branzino. Chef Antonio adds a modern twist to his dishes, all while staying true to classic Italian recipes. Be sure to come in for lunch and try an authentic panino!
George's Place in Wildwood Crest offers the same menu you know and love from our Cape May and CMCH locations, plus seasonal specials We are family-friendly, and welcome adults to enjoy their go-to BYOB beverages. Our dining room is open Year-round and our outdoor deck offers waterfront seating. Seating preferences are considered but not guaranteed. We are CASH ONLY
Breakfast & Lunch Favorites: Banana French Toast, Tiramisu Waffle, Crab Cake Benedict, Mediterranean Salad, and Gyros
Dinner Specialties: Hummus Sampler, Paxi Tuna, Spanakopita, Greek Lamb Chops, Atlantic Salmon, Whole Branzino and Braised Beef Short Rib
Same-Day Reservation Cancellation before 4pm -$15 per person
Same Day Reservation Cancellation after 4pm or No-Show -$35 per person
Since 1968, Kara Restaurant Group has welcomed visitors and locals to enjoy a variety of dining experiences: KaraRestaurantGroup.com
Same day cancelation fee or a no-show of $35 per person will be charged to your card on file.
Disclaimer: A $10per person fee will be assessed for same-day cancelations along with a $25per person fee for a no-show to your credit card on file.
Shamone BYOB offers a multi-course tasting menu experience for dinner, designed for both those in search of a curated culinary adventure and those who simply don’t know what they’re in the mood to eat.
At our 7PM seating, you’ll enjoy fourteen unique recipes and one dessert in an upbeat, party atmosphere with lights down low and the music turned up!
And in the morning, get ready for your day or recover from last night at Cape May’s first Unlimited Brunch! If you’re looking for something more interesting than eggs and bacon, Shamone BYOB Brunch is it.
Redefining upscale dining on the Cape May Peninsula, Provence seduces diners with what can only be described as a beautifully choreographed synergy of food, flavors and techniques, plated with undeniable flair and whimsey. Set in a stunningly renovated 1854 historic mansion reminiscent of a french country chateau, diners are taken on a magical journey that indulges all one's senses. Join us for our multi-course, prix-fixe Chef's Tasting menu and weekend brunch experience. Dining is BYOB with Hawk Haven wines available for purchase. View our menu at www.ProvenceCapeMay.com. For those wishing to reserve our new Bistronomy dining experience, reservations can be made for October 4th and beyond.
We offer a lovely selection of red and white wines by the bottle from Bellview Winery.
Wear designer socks when dining at The Gables, our Beach Haven, NJ restaurant. They may well be knocked off by the imaginative seasonal fare at our 2007-08 Zagat rated 26
"Exceptional to Perfection"
This historic Victorian Jersey Shore inn is open nightly for dinner during the summer season, and every weekend during the spring and fall. We also host memorable private parties and weddings in this most romantic of settings.
Prime Parking: Tesla and EV charging stations available for guests upon request.
BYOB | Pet-Friendly | Cash & Major Credit Cards Accepted.
Vintage is part of Kara Restaurant Group, a collection of boutique BYOB experiences.
-WE DO NOT ACCOMMODATE PARTIES LARGER THAN 8.
-RESERVATIONS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE.
-DINERS OF ALL AGES MUST BE ACCOUNTED FOR WITHIN RESERVATIONS.
Stefano’s Restaurant offers a fine dining experience for over 30yr on Long Beach Island, New Jersey. Our contemporary Italian and Coastal Cuisine will awaken your taste buds and surprise your palate with unique and innovative dishes. Our menu offers selected dished that have been perfected through time. Stefano’s is an experience in fine dining that will leave a lasting memory.
- GGGregGBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoNot warm or inviting as I would have expected. With a reservation, we were seated close to others when tables that were never occupied further away were available. Basically gave a big negative to overcome, but then came the food! Extremely well prepared and flovored, excellent. Probably won't go back soon.More infoBuona VitaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Somers Point•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoFirst time dining at this restaurant. Our entire party loved everything about our experience. Food and service were outstanding, and the lower noise level made it possible to have a conversation- something that is not always possible in restaurants that have a “lively” atmosphere.More infoStella RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Ventnor City•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Central Florida West •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 21, 2023Authentic Italian in Northfield! Warm, crusty bread wit your choice of basil pesto, tomato infused EVOO or butter served immediately. Servers were kind, informed and very attentive. Food was exquisite. Will be back!More infoLa Cucina RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Northfield/Linwood•4.4
- PBPoBowevipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •58 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023Great meal and service! Beautiful atmosphere! If you want quieter, sit in dining room or garden ...bar is busy and loud. Our 1st time but definitely returning!More infoSofia - MargatePrice: Expensive• Greek• Margate•4.5
- JGJohnGBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 10, 2023Nice Resturant great value BYOB. Would go again when in the area.More infoLa Padella RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Ventnor City•4.3
Discover South Jersey Shore
There is no place like the Jersey Shore. Towns like Atlantic City have much to offer, especially food. With cheese on the bottom and sauce on top, boardwalk pizza is a delight. Consider trying an oversized "XXL" pie with cheese, mushrooms, and red peppers. Atlantic City is one of the best places to get salt water taffy. Available in any candy store in the neighborhood, this treat comes in a variety of flavors. Dig through the box and discover why this candy has been a Jersey Shore favorite for over 100 years. No trip to Atlantic City is complete without a taste of creamy homemade ice cream. The salt water air will make you crave this amazing dessert.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Atlantic City is Hell's Kitchen - Caesars Atlantic City
- Sunset Canal
- Seasor Park
- Tropicana Casino and Resort
- Ocean City Beach
- Sea Isle City
- 48th St
- Barnegat Light Museum
- Avalon Golf Club
- Mount Calvary Station
- Grand Hotel Cape May
- Washington Street Mall
- Sunset Beach
- Cape May Point State Park
- Congress Hall
- Storybook Land
- Ocean Heights Station
- Colonial Inn
- Marriott's Fairway Villas
- Caesars Atlantic City