9140 boulevard Leduc
Brossard, QC J4Y 0L2Neighborhood:
LebanesePrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.zyara.ca/
- Phone: 4508120235x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Lebanese
- Executive Chef: Tony Khouri and Nabil
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private room for up to 22 people seated. Perfect for a party, business meeting, reception, or training session, as it is equipped with a screen and projector.
- Private Party Contact: Nabil 4508120235x
- Entertainment: Belly dancer every Friday night
A word from Zyara
C’est au cœur du Quartier DIX30 que nous vous invitons à découvrir le meilleur de la gastronomie libanaise et méditerranéenne. S’inspirant du savoir-faire traditionnel, Zyara vous offre sa version contemporaine de mezzés (tapas) et grillades. Laissez-vous séduire par cette cuisine fraîche et délicate dans un décor chic, vibrant et authentique.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Zyara reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (8)great for outdoor dining (8)special occasion (6)romantic (5)great for lunch (5)fit for foodies (4)hot spot (4)late-night find (3)neighborhood gem (2)notable wine list (2)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Very niceGil14Dined on 8/19/2014Pay more attention to service, a bit slow, the rest was great, beautyfull terrasse,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Délicieux!ValerieVDined on 8/14/2014J'ai bien aimé l'ambiance général du restaurant. Le personnel en général est courtois! Vous obtiendrez des repas gouteux à des prix modéré.Special Features:
- Excellent foodbebringerDined on 8/2/2014Know what you're embarquing on before you settle for Zyara. It's not a fast pace restaurant for people in a hurry....it's a place you go with friends for a 2-3-4 hour meal and fun. A tad on the noisy side but that's fine with me. The food is outstanding and there's a lot of it.. no one will walk out of there hungry...Special Features:
- The following 73 reviews are from the Zyara reviews archive.
- Second time here, it's great!JonathanPDined on 6/14/2014So the first time I went to Zyara was a Sunday night for a party of 2. It was fantastic but didn't have much ambiance, this is obviously to be expected on a Sunday night. This time we went for my mother's birthday, party of 10 at 8 PM on a Saturday night. Let me tell you, the food was just as delicious as last time, but this time the place was rocking! They had a belly dancer that would do a 10 minute show every 30 minutes about. All in all, we had a great time and the place was wonderful. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great servicestetsonDined on 6/11/2014Very good food. Great service! Very, very nice decor and ambiance. Lamb was on the small side. House wine was almost like water :-) Will go back, very much enjoyed the experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, poor servicemyopinionDined on 5/28/2014took 10 min. for the waiter to come get our order (It may be fine in some circumstances, but this particular time, we were hurried). 15 min. later, the waiter comes back to tell my girlfriend they did not have the fish that she ordered. She orders something else. 20 min. later, our dishes arrive. The food was very good. The waiter is like a robot, no smile, short responses, did not ask if everything was ok when we recieved our plates.
- Wow... Try the degustation menu...OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/24/2014Me and my wife where very impressed with the food quality. The wine choice was great. Only issue is that the service was a little slow sometime throughout the evening. Try the degustation menu... It's a lot of food for the price. All is very good.Special Features:
- Excellent foodPierreDined on 5/10/2014Great choices and very friendly staff nice entertainment touch was the hit of the evening. The menu degustation was an excellent suggestionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Endroit enchanteur!SamGroupeDined on 5/9/2014Très beau décor, belle vaisselle et tout est raffiné. La bouffe est très bonne aussi et le service excellent. On nous a conseillé le menu de groupe et c'était très bon. Une grande variété, pour goûter un peu à tout. Merci de nous avoir permis d'avoir un restaurant oriental à la rive sud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic and DeliciousJonathanPDined on 5/4/2014I arrived for dinner at 7 p.m. on a Sunday night. I didn't expect anything to spectacular and I must say I was extremely surprised. The food was delicious! The decor was authentic and modern all at once. The wait staff were all friendly and eager to answer any questions about the menu, or help make a few selections to share the food with others in your group. I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Expensive Fast FoodPollyVIPDined on 4/25/2014I was disappointed there weren't more healthyier options. Lots of deep fried stuff that seemed like it had been re-fried! Took the sample menu and would definitely not recommend it.
- Excellent Food & Excellent Servicefoodlover3000Dined on 4/19/2014Been here many times for lunch and for dinner with just a few people or a big group and every time the food and experience has been excellent. This is one of the few restaurants I have been to where I can say the quality of the food is always consistently delicious. The ambiance is very reminiscent of Lebanon and all its Mediterranean beauty. The service is quick and efficient and the staff is always courteous and very helpful. This restaurant does not compare to any other Lebanese restaurant in Montreal. This is the best one there is.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, service could be betterMbrethDined on 4/17/2014I have been here before and the food is amazing. The only issue is that it took a good 20+ minutes for someone to come to our table to offer to get us water or drinks. The only reason reason we had someone come to our table was because I asked the hostess if we could see someone and it wasn't that busy either. The food was great & service was good after that.Special Features:
- WowMontreal19VIPDined on 4/4/2014The food is really good. Everything is delicious. The best shish taouk of the world said my husband !!! For a group it's a good idea to go on week end with the belly dancer! Really enjoyed itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfect!MaggieDined on 3/22/2014I have been to zyara several times and their food is so outstanding, their only problem is the service, It's slow, the waitresses aren't very friendly, and each time I go, I always tell myself If the food wasn't so amazing, I wouldn't go back. All in all though, the decor is very cool, even the bathrooms are amazing and in the Summer there is a big terrace where you can eat and even smoke the shesha. On weekends they have a belly dancer, so it can get pretty loud, but I would recommend it for an office party or large group. Weeknights are quieter and could even be good for a romantic evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Soirée de filles parfaiteAJlovesrealfoodDined on 3/22/2014Après avoir reçu des commentaires très positifs du restaurant, j'ai décidé d'aller y souper avec trois copines. Juste à l'entrée le décor nous a charmé, c'est très enchanteur et on se croit immédiatement en vacances au Moyen-Orient. Les danseuses de baladi qui se promènent pendant le repas ne font qu'ajouter a l'ambiance déjà très agréable. Connaissant déjà le concept de par une amie, nous avons chacune commandé une entrée que nous avons partagées, ce qui nous a permis de goûter plusieurs plats. Très très positif! Nous recommandons à 100%!!! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfection !fleurdelyseDined on 3/6/2014The food is excellent, the service is friendly and professional, the décor is exquisite. A pleasure for the eyes and the palate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a great time!LouisVIPDined on 2/7/2014Fridays with belly dancer show, music and great food. My wife and I had a wonderful time with 2 teenagers. Wonderful staff, great decor. A happy place on Friday evenings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reasonable food, annoying ambianceMarcDined on 1/31/2014The food at Zyara is fairly good typical lebanese fare. The service was reasonable but wait staff seemed rushed and lacked training. The music was too loud for us to hear one another most of the dinner.
- Good foodKakalinaDined on 1/19/2014The food was very good. The employees are very polite. It was a Sunday night and there were about 12 customers including us eating. The service was slow considering the amount of people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant for lunch!LuciemicDined on 1/19/2014I went to Zyara with my. 24 year old son for his birthday for lunch. Although it was very quiet, the atmosphere was very relaxing and the service was very nice. The waiter made sure all is perfect and he took his time to please us. The food was excellent. Generous portions and salads were terrific.Special Features:
- wow!!MartyDined on 1/17/2014Nous sommes allés au Zyara pour un souper de filles et ne l'avons pas regretté! Tout était wow : le décor, le service A1, la bouffe...TOUT ce que nous avons essayé était délicieux!! Un petit spectable de baladi a agrémenté notre repas en fin de soirée. Je recommande ce resto sans hésitation. La prochaine fois (car il y aura une prochaine fois!) nous essayerons la salle privée qui est superbe!!!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food but bad servicecattaneDined on 1/17/2014As it was early, the restaurant was completely EMPTY when we arrived. Even tough all the tables were available and we had a reservation, it took forever for the hostess to assign us a table!! And I have an injured leg which showed very well so it was even more upsetting. When she finally came back, she offered a table but we preferred another one. She was upset, said but since we insisted, she had to leave again to verify if it was ok with the "table plan" of the night!!… What!???… How to make the client feel important : FAIL!!! All trough the night, the service was akward. It's too bad because the food was really good and the place is very nice. Lets hope it's because it just opened and that they adjust that very soon!Special Features:
- Love this restaurant and mysambrVIPDined on 1/16/2014Love this restaurant and my clients and family and friends consistently enjoy it as well. The food is always delicious and fresh.Special Features:
- Great place, great good!TimartDined on 12/30/2013Everything was excellent exception for the music, Which was a bad radio station with terrible singer, it would have been more interresting to have Arabic music, but overall we loved the place and will come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/7/2013The food, service, and ambience is all wonderful here. We brought my 3 year old daughter and they happily accommodated her. The tapas style is perfect to share.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Girls dinningChantalDined on 12/6/2013It's great because you are able to share a lot of plates. Great Restaurant, Great servicesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular!JennyRussDined on 11/30/2013We had an exceptionally spectacular evening at Zyara! Being a group of 10 we were given the option of a group menu or dining 'a la carte'. We initially chose 'a la carte' but once there, we were convinced on choosing the group menu. The service was impeccable and the staff was knowledgeable in their menu. The group menu at $39 per person left us with enough food to even take home....the food just kept on coming! A beautiful location with wonderful ambiance! Highly recommended!Special Features:
- Great service!!classydinerDined on 11/22/2013We went on nov 22 and for the fist time i got a call the same day to confirm my reservation. Once there hostess was nice and polite BUT the waiter was great!! ( don't remember his name but he said to the people o the next table that he is Armenian) polite and attentive to detail. He knew his wine and dishes. We ordered the tasting menu for 2 but i will say it's more for 4. a lot of food! We really enjoyed the experience! Next time we want to try the shisha side!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Zyara is simply amazing.SplacailleDined on 11/9/2013Zyara is one of the best restaurants in dix30 and THE best bang for buck you will ever find.The food is fresh and everything is from amazing quality ingredients.Highest class of Lebanese food on the south shore. it's not expensive.Exquisite dishes.The humus is made minutes before it gets to your table and the bread is just so good.Everything about it is great. Make sure you don't just take one plate.Take mezzas with a group and share.It is so much better, a lot fun and you will want to taste everything on there.go with your spouse and another couple for the best experience.Let the waiter decide what you eat as he knows the menu very well.He will ask you questions and will make a tailor made menu just for you.A must for Lebanese food lovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- chic and trendy Lebanese restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/9/2013Service was good and courteous. We ordered a few dishes and shared them tapas style. It was a bit on the pricey side but at least the food was good and different from other Lebanese restaurant. The decor was also very trendy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LebanesePierlouDined on 11/8/2013Food very good, typical Lebanese ambience, service could be better but hostesses very nice and charming. Music way, WAY too loud! The only thing missing are the belly dancers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent moment!ColibriDined on 10/24/2013Une troisième expérience inoubliable. Plats appétissants et succulents. Vin excellent. Service impeccable. Ambiance relaxante. Décor unique.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have been a little disappointedCarolineBlais32Dined on 10/17/2013I have been a little disappointed about the service. It was not consistent. The first time I went to this restaurant, we received an impeccable service, the waiter explained the menu in details and help us make our choice. This time, the waiter was not friendly, was doing the minimum and did not explain anything. Food was good, but for the price I paid, I expected to have an impeccable service each time. There should not be any difference from the service I received the first time and this time. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantsambrVIPDined on 10/13/2013This is the second time that we have been to Zyara. The food is consistently excellent, the service, wonderful and the ambience lovely. I'll definitely be going back again soon!Special Features:
- Belle expérience!ChantalDined on 10/12/2013Nous avons opté pour le menu dégustation, suggeré par notre serveuse. Il s'agissait d'entrées froides et par la suite les chaudes, avec des morceaux de poulet, saucissons épices, patates rissolées, etc. Le prix total est raisonnable, mais tout de même un peu élevé pour ce qui est servi (humus, purée d'aubergines, salade verte, taboulé). Le restaurant lui-même vaut le coup d'œil par sa fraîcheur, son décor épuré avec ses touches de couleurs. La terrasse semblait bien . Côté intimité pour un souper romantique, ce n'était pas l'idéal. L'endroit est bruyant dû à la musique un peu forte. Somme toute, nous sommes satisfaits de notre expérience, et y retournerons certainement pour y déguster un met principal cette fois!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Belle découverte!PlaisirpartageDined on 10/11/2013Magnifique décor, personnel très acceuillant, chaleureux, connaissant, attentionné et efficace. Nourriture très fraîche, délicieux. Ce fut une soirée très agréable. A découvrir et a répéter!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- commentairesIsabDined on 10/5/2013Très bon restaurant. La nourriture et le service est excellent. Par contre, l'ambiance est trop éclairée, ce n'est pas romantique. Il manque de musique pour enlever le bruit des voisins de la table d'à côté.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- à bientôt !BoubouDined on 10/5/2013Nous avons beaucoup aimé notre soirée. Le seul bémol fut d'avoir trouvé un cheveux dans mon assiette. La liste des vins est excellente. Le menu dégustation était à la hauteur de nos attente. Le service impeccable. Très gentil et souriant serveur. Mais nous y retournerons avec grand plaisir !Special Features:
- Superbe endroit! Le personnelColibriDined on 10/4/2013Superbe endroit! Le personnel accueillant, souriant. Nourriture et vin excellents. Très bonne ambiance, autant à l'intérieur qu'à l'extérieur .Special Features: