Zuckfoltzfus Brewing company
12 South Market Street
Mount Joy, PA 17552Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Zuckfoltzfus Brewing company
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.zuckfoltzfus.com/
- Phone: 7173425749x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Saturday & Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Dinner: Wednesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Gastro Pub, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Head Chef Robert Schoelkopf
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wine
A word from Zuckfoltzfus Brewing company
Welcome to Lancaster County's most unique restaurant and microbrewery. Our menu is locally sourced, seasonal and changes weekly. Visit us in our quaint, 37-seat venue for an exceptional dining and drinking experience. We feature 8 craft beers at all times, all brewed on premises. We also feature a full selection of Pennsylvania wines.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Zuckfoltzfus Brewing company reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (11)neighborhood gem (10)romantic (5)special occasion (3)good for groups (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Nice new find. Good food and beer. Nice intimate atmosphere.Special Features:
- A new favorite!linewifeDined on 8/29/2014Zuckfoltzfus is definitely a gem! The food is great and the beer is one of a kind, the staff is friendly and welcoming and the owners treat you just like old friends. We will definitely return and have already recommended it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprising gem! Exceptional!JazzmanVIPDined on 8/28/2014An exceptional restaurant. Highly inventive menu matched by terrific service and ambience. My brother, my wife and I were visiting family in the Lancaster. We live in New York City. We were searching online for something beyond the typical places in the area. The online menu caught out attention. As intriguing as the menu reads online, the dining experience exceeds expectation. This is fun, delicious, exciting food. Will it appeal to everyone - perhaps not. But even folks without an advenertous palate should give it a try. There are a number of newer style restaurants in and around downtown lancaster which are taking full advantage of local purveyors and the "farm to table" concept. But zuckfoltzfus just might be the best of the best.Special Features:
- It just fitsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014We've been to Zuck's a number of times. It's become our favorite place to go out for dinner because it's a great fit for us. A comfortable and casual atmosphere with good beer and great food. Add a friendly staff and it makes for a very nice dining experience. I think the most fun for us is to check out and try the new menu that changes weekly. Chef Bobby and Karen put together some great and interesting dishes - well thought out and well executed. Oh - and a great last touch - a tasty desert made in house. All in all , a great experience. And - we are looking forward to the chef's dinner in a few weeks. That should be fun.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/22/2014This restaurant was a surprising find in Mount Joy. We dined on a Friday evening, and it was crowded, but not uncomfortably so. Our waitress was warm and friendly, very knowledgeable about the menu options and really enthusiastic about the restaurant itself. My dining partner and I both enjoyed our meals, which were reasonably priced, along with the beer. The ribs were fall-off-the-bone tender. Dessert (an unusual spin on Peanut Butter & Jelly) was an unexpected surprise. I enjoyed the experience of dining at Zuckfoltzfus and will definitely return soon!Special Features:
- Food is excellent!RunParadise01Dined on 8/9/2014Those of you who like to try restaurants, you MUST go here. The food was amazing. Small atmosphere. Some of you will be regularSpecial Features:
- Really great!Smw2004Dined on 8/8/2014We dined here on a Friday night... We were able to get reservations about a half a hour before... And we were seated right away when we arrived. The food was so good! They were vey conscious of my gluten allergy... And the dessert was so delicious! We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite Place!FoodiegirlDined on 8/2/2014Beyond the fabulous menu, we love the "feel" of Zuck's. It is small and intimate. The beers are outstanding. Each meal is prepared by order which means you are getting the freshest food, featuring local produce. Chef Bobbie, much to our advantage, is always producing new and fabulous appetizers, entrees and desserts. I love to cook and we rarely go out but I never miss an opportunity to go to Zuck's and know I will have a wonderful time and fabulous food. I've taken all my friends and recommend Zuck's very highly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No coffee?OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/1/2014If you would like a cup of coffee with your meal or dessert then this restaurant isn't for you. They have no coffee service.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Zuckfoltzfus Brewing company reviews archive.