660 Main Street
Park City, UT 84060Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.zoomparkcity.com/
- Phone: (435) 649-9108
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Saturday:
Dinner: 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Sunday - Monday:
11:30 am - 2:30 pm
5 pm - 10 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Ernesto Rocha
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our private room seats up to 65 people. Please see our banquet menu on our website . Call or e-mail for availability.
- Private Party Contact: Brooks Kirchheimer or Kimberly Anderson 4356499108x
- Entertainment: 50" Flat Screen TV behind Bar
A word from Zoom
A Sundance Resort Restaurant opened in 1995 by Robert Redford, Zoom exudes a vibrant communal atmosphere where good food and conversation are celebrated as art forms. Located in Park City, Utah on Historic Main Street, this casually elegant setting, originally a Union Pacific Depot, preserves and pays homage to Park City's pioneering roots. Zoom has a hearty yet sophisticated menu of American Cuisine with a Utah flair.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Zoom reviews from OpenTable diners
69 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (37)special occasion (28)neighborhood gem (26)great for outdoor dining (21)romantic (18)good for groups (15)great for lunch (15)hot spot (13)kid-friendly (8)notable wine list (8)vibrant bar scene (7)scenic view (4)great for brunch (3)late-night find (3)Show More
- MizPKDined on 11/20/2014Dining in a resort town during the off-season can often mean sub par service and uninspired menu, but that was not the case at Zoom. The staff was welcoming and attentive and the menu offering was anything but dull! In fact, we had a hard time making a selection as it all looked so good! This is a top-notch establishment with a professional staff -- there is no "off- season" in their calendar.I would recommend this to a friend.
- limitedcejkaVIPDined on 11/8/2014very limited menu. food good but not interesting. n
- Birthday DinnerJennJennDined on 11/7/2014It has been over 10 years since I've eaten here and I was not disappointed. I had put that it was my husband's birthday and Crystal brought him out a dessert with a candle. It was very sweet and he really appreciated it. Steak and salmon were wonderful and the perfect serving size. Thank you for a great evening!!Special Features:
- great new local findOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/4/2014Great food great service, we have lived up here for a few years and had not heard of this place! Came up on opentable rated well tried it and we will go back. Macaroni and cheese is awesome and the Moscow mules are a must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Nice AtmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/28/20144 of us dined the other evening. Tuesday is a slow night and so it was here too. The restaurant is split into two dining rooms on the main level. There was our party and another in the one room, a larger party in the other. So it was quiet. Buffalo was excellent as was the pork chop. Ravioli was a little less inspired. Wine list is good and not too pricey relative to retail. Charcuterie appetizer was excellent. Beignets for dessert were very good.Special Features:
- Wonderful evening!dining4someDined on 10/25/2014Loved everything about our night @ Zoom. Started w/char grilled artichokes & truffled macaroni & cheese. Whoah. You should order these two. We seriously considered ordering a 2nd dish of the Mac-n-cheese. My New York was excellent--the truffles & roasted steak fries were perfect additions. The guys loved their Baby Back Pork Ribs - tho' neither finished the full rack - unusual for these 2. We all liked the accompanying lightly dressed coleslaw & corn muffin. Our excellent server recommended the special: a Tomahawk-Cut Pork Chop w/braised cabbage & roasted potatoes. Chef is considering it for the winter menu. After 1 bite we said, "Add it!" No room for dessert, would have tried Beignets w/ganache & orange cream for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot on Main StRTTTDined on 10/18/2014Zoom is a great place for a meal on Main Street. The food is fantastic, the staff is extremely friendly and it won't break the bank like some other places on Main.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food casual diningTeddyDined on 10/10/2014What a great historic location. The atmosphere and food were great. Service was exellent. We will definitely return. Thank you for a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodFoodiegoodieDined on 9/26/2014My wife and I have made a tradition of dining here on our anniversary. I am always impressed with the menu, and the service has been very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliably fantasticNancyBVIPDined on 9/18/2014I've been to Zoom many times and have never been disappointed. Impeccable service, terrific food and lovely ambience. Ernesto, the charming and talented chef, continually outdoes himself in both creativity and taste. You must have the grilled artichoke. Best I've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food of the tripclmpVIPDined on 9/16/2014While we were in Utah for 10 days we had several really good meals, but Zoom's was the top. We especially loved the Ahi Tuna tacos with the incredible guacamole. Hope we will have a chance to return to the area some time and pay another visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NancyDined on 9/7/2014This restaurant is always consistently good, food is delicious, large portions and the service was terrific as always. The staff are pros.Special Features:
- ForgtNamesIUsedForgtNamesIUsedVIPDined on 9/6/2014Basically bad! Noisy beyond belief. Very unpleasant. Food was very average. Reputation is much higher than actual performance. I would not return.
- Visitor from San DiegoBellaDonnaDined on 9/6/2014I had an enjoyable visit to Zoom. The food was excellent as well as the service. I would definitely recommend Zoom to my friends and family.Special Features:
- great meal in a great locationCintiKidVIPDined on 9/4/2014We were very pleased with Ernesto's cuisine in Robert Rodford's excellent re-use of an abandoned Union Pacific train terminal station. FIne salad, slmon, and (large) leg of lamb. Walking distance on Main StreetSpecial Features:
- Fun spot to visitHappyShopperDined on 9/3/2014We enjoyed dinner and the setting. All food was good except ribs. Excessive sauce on top of dry meat. Otherwise I'd visit again when in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great servicePerfectPitchManDined on 8/28/2014I had called Zoom and made my reservations well in advance. I mentioned in passing that this was our 33rd anniversary. I seemed that everyone on the staff knew that were were celebrating. They all wished us a great anniversary. By the way, the food was great.Special Features:
- Great DinenrOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014Overall, very good. Would go back and recommend to others.
- Great lunchKathyMDined on 8/9/2014Wait staff were excellent and very friendly. Food was great.Special Features:
- Zoom Over to ZOOM!Lava24Dined on 8/6/2014We were reluctant to stay after a 20 minute wait after our reservation time, but it was well worth it. Appetizers to try are the ahi tuna appetizer and the charcuterie - both excellent! The entrees were got were halibut, lamb shank, rack of lamb and steak with truffle fries - all got excellent reviews. Our waitress was overworked, but remained attentive and friendly. The restaurant was very crowded for a Thursday night, but the whole experience was fantastic!Special Features:
- The following 599 reviews are from the Zoom reviews archive.
- Great spot!foodieincoloradoDined on 7/26/2014The food was delicious, the portions huge, and while it was a little on the pricey side, it was a nice treat for the family!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/14/2014Zoom is amazing we were there for lunch and dinner! Our dinner waiter Tyler was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High Energy PlaceSuzyQDined on 7/10/2014We took our family to dinner to celebrate our 49th anniversary. The food was very good, 3 had seared tuna, one chicken (with a special request) and 2 rib dinners. Everyone was pleased with their meal. The wine list was on the pricey side. Unfortunately we were seated only a few steps in front of the band. While the band was quite good, we were unable to talk with each other. Thus a nice evening with the family was spoiled. The restaurant should not have placed a table so close to the band.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We missed youOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/6/2014We have not dined at Zoom in two years for a variety of reasons, and had a wonderful experience eating dinner outdoors this week. The setting was lovely, and there were plenty of umbrellas to position to block the setting sun. Tyler our waiter was fabulous, knowing the menu well, and providing very attentive service. The food was delicious and the wine list was very extensive with excellent choices in all categories. We are sorry we have stayed away for two years and can't wait to return.Special Features:
- ejayDined on 6/24/2014The venue is beautifully restored with historic elements incorporated into the contemporary setting. The food was excellent and the service knowledgeable and friendly without being obtrusive. I would highly recommend Zoom as a dining venue if you are interested in fine food and great ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gourmet Western Foodfood4thoughtDined on 6/21/2014The ribs were mouthwatering and fell off the bone. This restaurant is always consistent. We shared a half portion (you'd have to be really hungry to get a full order) and the Ahi tacos (served rare on a bed of coleslaw with sides of guacamole and mango salsa). Save room for dessert. Many good choices from sublte to rich. Great location on lower Main St. with rustic interior, private booths, separate bar section with additional dining good for groups and outdoor dining.Special Features:
- OutstandingSnoopy21Dined on 6/15/2014We enjoyed our fist night in Park City with a wonderful dinner here. Service is excellent and there us much attention to detail in the meals. I had the spinach ricotta ravioli and the sauce was something new and very tasty. My husband had half rack of the ribs and it was huge....he had to take some home.Special Features:
- Better than rememberedTeepee73Dined on 6/6/2014We haven't been here for a few years and my wife and I didn't remember it being great. This time was different! I'll not soon forget the fresh king salmon special I had and I know my wife loved the steak. We came starving after a long day without lunch so we got the Charcuterie and the Sundance Cabernet Sauvignon to go with it. Awesome dinner, awesome restaurant.... can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise!WBmamaDined on 6/3/2014Incredibly attentive staff. Delicious halibut served over tiny roasted veggies.....what a surprise to find such healthy, fresh fare in Park City!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exquisite trout!LABJMBVIPDined on 5/28/2014The local Utah trout arrived on my plate, it was the most beautiful shade of red! It sat on top of a risotto cake and broccoli, it was wonderful! Highly recommend this entree! Our server was generous ,helpful and fun! Always a great spot to eat!
- MarimayDined on 5/13/2014Excellent food and service. Very pleasant first time experience at ZOOM.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Zoom Delights the PalateMazzdaDined on 5/10/2014We've been away from Zoom for two years before the kitchen fire and were delighted to see a few of favorites and many new items on the menu. We brought in our own wine parings though the wine list had ample choices to go with every paring. The Bavette, Shrimp Scampi and Beets were killer. Service top notch and atmosphere delightful. One of Main Streets finest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeAMC217Dined on 4/25/2014Both our food and server were fantastic. Excellent quality. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- start with the starters!wellsfamDined on 4/25/2014Set in a historic depot, with a mountain vibe decor, one thing I loved about this restaurant was the one page menu. No shuffling through an entire book to order. And the appetizers were the highlight of the entire meal. The truffle bacon macaroni and cheese was the most savory, incredible dish, and the herb caper lemon pesto accompanying the roasted artichoke was equally fantastic. Our salads and dinner (the short rib special) were delicious but not as out of the world as the appetizers. And the chocolate banana bread brûlée was tasty as a finale. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Great as always!Bday24VIPDined on 4/18/2014We have eaten here many times and it is always good. The menu is always so interesting, though right now I think they have their spring menu, so there are jot as many choices. And I was looking forward to the braised short ribs, but they aren't on the spring menu. I had the BBQ ribs and it was delicious. All portions are big, and very attractive which I enjoy. We all had something different, my husband withy the trout, which he loved. Our friends had the chicken and the tenderloin, also delicious. The ladies could only finish half the meal, they were so big. Don't forget to try the onion rings - the best in town! Can't wait to go back again!Special Features:
- Lovely evening!TexascdDined on 4/17/2014The food was amazing and the service was excellent! Manuel our waiter was great--friendly, funny, knowledgeable, and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Park City gemOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/8/2014This place was fantastic. The food was fantastic and the only thing better was the service. I will go back every time m on business in Utah.Special Features:
- Quiet but not too quietCC8816Dined on 4/7/2014Wanted a good meal and pleasant ambience - and that was what we received. We dined after the ski season rush so I would suspect we experienced a different atmosphere than busier times. We had a delicious meal of Utah trout and shared appetizers. A nice balanced menu. Good choice of wines. Friendly and prompt service. Noticed a good combination of small dining tables as well as larger tables that could serve larger groups. Would definitely recommend and return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysTerryVIPDined on 4/1/2014Our visit was just as good as previously. Service, atmosphere, food and value are all outstanding. Love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food Plain Interior DesignDwpLjpVIPDined on 3/30/2014All 5 of us enjoyed our dishes. Prices were a bit high considering the plain wood table interior design. Service was a bit distracted but friendly.I would recommend this to a friend.