Zodiac at Neiman Marcus - King of Prussia
170 North Gulph Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Zodiac at Neiman Marcus - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/stores/store.jsp?storeId=30/KP
- Phone: (610) 354-0500
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Californian, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Zodiac at Neiman Marcus - King of Prussia
Appetite for excellence. Take lunching to the next level at The Zodiac®, our elegant restaurant at Neiman Marcus King of Prussia. Retreat to a fine-dining atmosphere with an innovative menu selection. Taste one of our exquisite seasonal entrée selections or experience the famous Mandarin Orange Soufflé. It's the perfect choice for any special occasion or for turning an ordinary day into something wonderful. Consider our dining room for your next Bridal or Baby Shower. We cater to your needs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Zodiac at Neiman Marcus - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (14)fit for foodies (6)kid-friendly (4)good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (2)special occasion (2)romantic (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Consistently excellentLuckymeDined on 11/16/2014My 40 something daughters gave me the "gift of time", an experience just us 3 shared each month. January we met at the Open Table (Zodiac), a place we have enjoyed since its opening, a favorite place for its menu and ambience. Last weekend my husband and I took our granddaughters, just 13, to Zodiac, again, a place they have gone since they were in little smocked dresses. Our server who has been making lunch comfortable and excellent for 17 years made our experience a celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great waitress-all the differencevegetarianVIPDined on 10/23/2014We had a delicious lunch, overlooking the massive new construction project at King of Prussia. Our waitress was knowledgeable about both that and the menu and was both pleasant and efficient. The crab cake salad was delicious as was the calorie loaded reuben.Special Features:
- Great option while shoppingTravelFoodie7VIPDined on 9/13/2014Zodiac is one of the best places to have lunch while shopping at King of Prussia. The food is always good. The menu changes several times a year. It's a very nice restaurant for a luncheon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a favorite!marshapetVIPDined on 9/11/2014This is my number one place to pamper myself for lunch. A great place for dining alone. The food is always excellent too!Special Features:
- store germladiesluv2dineVIPDined on 8/30/2014Great restaurant top be in a store food was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 15 reviews are from the Zodiac at Neiman Marcus - King of Prussia reviews archive.
- If only all restaurants....OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/28/2014were like this. NM has it right. I've never been disappointed at any of the cafes. Zodiac is terrific and a great place to dine for a quiet, elegant experience. It's definately a "ladies who lunch" spot, but I'm certain men would love it there too.Special Features:
- Yes, it's a real restaurant!CrustyCurmudgeonVIPDined on 5/10/2014We love N-M restaurants. The settings are delightful, the service is excellent, and the food is as fresh and satisfying as any and better than many places with big names and prices to match. Unlike the more "serious" ones like Chicago, Zodiac in King of Prussia is only open for lunch and has no liquor license. But it's a great place to spend an hour or two sharing a meal with friends or loved ones. The room is bright and pleasant, the staff are great, and the menu is full enough of interesting stuff to keep any reasonable person very happy. We had the shrimp salad and the portobello burger, both of which were truly excellent. Why anyone would spend as much on chain food in the mall when you could eat here is beyond our comprehension.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodCriticDined on 3/16/2014The service was good and very attentive. The children meal were filling and my boys loved the ice cream ending . The crab czar salad was delicious but could of had more greens added and my daughter enjoyed her turkey sandwich . A nice place to eat while shopping at KOP. I would visit again but without the children it can be a little pricy if your on a budget.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!Specs143Dined on 3/12/2014This was my second time at Zodiac, and I will gladly return again soon! The food is freshly baked and delicious! The service is top notch! A hidden gem inside Neiman Marcus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT LUNCH!!!!MerryVIPDined on 2/26/2014Enjoyed our lunch immensely - crab ceasar, salmon salad, popover & warm cc cookie all a +10 Clem our waiter was wonderful & we will be back soon!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome lunch!KateDined on 2/15/2014Great food and outstanding service. Popovers r served with every meal and they are delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday LunchSheaDined on 1/18/2014We enjoyed the lunch EXCEPT that we had to wait soooooo long for the food to arrive. Several tables of people who arrived after us were served before we were. When I said something about the length of time we had waited, the hostess - who ended up delivering the food to our table - said, "There were just so many people who arrived at the same time and the kitchen couldn't keep up." I'm not sure how that explanation addresses my concerns about others being served before us. Salad and chic sandwich that we had ordered were very good. The waiter was very nice and attentive as was the friendly young lady who delivered the popovers.Special Features:
- Food and service very good!eileenVIPDined on 1/16/2014We each had salads and enjoyed them. Cost was about double than what I typically pay for a weekday lunch with a colleague, but that was expected. We were not rushed. The wait staff was very attentive, pleasant and informative. Thanks for a nice lunch time treat.Special Features:
- Great lunchBabsVIPDined on 10/14/2013The crab cake salad is a favorite of mine, can't resist the popovers. Do not like flavored iced tea so water is usually my choice,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth a visit on its ownCrustyCurmudgeonVIPDined on 9/22/2013Our Zodiac's only open for lunch (noon to 5 on Sunday) and has a limited menu compared to the full service ones like Chicago. Sadly, also unlike the full service Zodiacs, there's no wine. But it's a big, bright, wonderful room with a great staff & a fine menu of fresh, well prepared soup, salad & sandwiches plus a few entrées that change more frequently than most restaurant menus. Portions are generous & prices are at par with restaurants of equal quality. The red pepper soup was great, as was my wife's grilled shrimp salad and my shrimp tacos. Their burger is excellent, as is everything else we've ever had at any Zodiac. It's not just for ladies who lunch - I'm 6'2" & I've never left hungry. Go there and enjoy it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a quiet restaurant on theAlvinVIPDined on 8/21/2013a quiet restaurant on the 3rd level of Neiman Marcus. Great for a quiet and not rushed lunch. We have met friends here for a few years, since it is centrally located for everyone to reach.Special Features:
- Lunch at Zodiac at NMKatesDined on 8/14/2013I've been there many times, but it's been a couple of years and thought I would go back for a Birthday lunch for a relative. The sampler cup of broth is great as was the popovers. However, even though the food is good (tired & true), but a bit boring and more pricey for lunch as a salmon salad was $20 (close to dinner prices). The menu needs some updating given the per portion cost. And some nice relaxing, low key music in the background would be nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnderwhelmedCraigVIPDined on 5/19/2013I had hoped for more on our first visit. Granted we visited mid afternoon on Sunday when the place was slow, but between lights not all being turned on and a cloudy glare coming in the windows, the place looks a little drab. The service was okay though nothing special and our salads while good were nothing special.
- Haven't been there for years,pcje4VIPDined on 5/11/2013Haven't been there for years, but it is the same. Good food and good service. I nice place to stop for lunch after shopping. Always enjoy the hot consumme.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch at Neimansj50pVIPDined on 5/4/2013Lunch at Neimans always feels like a special occasion. They serve complimentary chicken broth and popover and it feels like such a treat. It's also helpful that the menu lists a calorie count for each item.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.