4040 Highway 7
Woodbridge, ON L4L 8Z2Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.zizi.ca/
- Phone: 9058509875
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Cafe, Counter Seating, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Established in 1996, ZiZi Trattoria has become popular with locals and tourists alike. Our menu includes a selection of antipastos, salads, soups, pastas, pizzas, Italian entrees and other continental favourites. Attentive staff and skilled chefs ensure your event is flawless from start to finish.
- Private Party Contact: Ara or Bill 8669435649
A word from ZiZi trattoria
Established in 1996,critically acclaimed ZiZi Trattoria has become popular with locals and tourists alike. Our menu includes a selection of antipasti, salads, soups, pastas, pizzas, Italian entrees and a number of continental favourites. Owners and a caring staff oversee your meal from start to finish assuring your every need is satisfied.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
ZiZi trattoria reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (8)neighborhood gem (6)good for groups (5)fit for foodies (4)romantic (4)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (1)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Nice outingTraderbriDined on 9/13/2014The place was jammed, very busy. But our table was ready on time. Service was very polite. The waiter knew his stuff. but because they were so busy, we really did not get the attention we should have. We were promised bread - it never came. Once the meal was served, we did not see our waiter again till very long after we finished. The restaurant was nearly empty at that point, then he came by to ask if we wanted coffee or dessert. Then we had to wait about 15 minutes for our bill. The food was good, but considering the plethora of good food in the area, I will likely try other restaurants before returning here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food, service & ambiance =FANTASTICFoodie101Dined on 9/6/2014Was an excellent place for a nice dinner date! Server was amazing and the food was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was very yummyyyy !!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2014A group of 6 for a late dinner on a Saturday night. We all enjoy Italian food very much and always are looking for new restaurants to call our favorite. This will go on our list of favs for sure. Service was good, quick although a friend orders an app and did not get it only coz the waiter did not write it down. Mistakes can happen coz other than that our guy knew his stuff and was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant Experience!1PostmanDined on 6/25/2014Visited many restaurants in my time. This is one of my favourite experiences. Friendly service, large portions and reasonably priced. My new hot spot when in this neighbourhood. Keep up the great work Zizi!Special Features:
- DADADined on 6/11/2014Food was very good and hot upon arrival at our table.We ordered a salad for the two of us and they split it. It was more like two salads and delicious.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!!!Luv2dineDined on 6/2/2014Great food great service....great place 2 thumbs up....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was a Pleasant ExperienceMotivatorDined on 5/28/2014Food was very good. Service was friendly but slow. Overall, good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 36 reviews are from the ZiZi trattoria reviews archive.
- anniversary dinnerdinner4twoDined on 4/25/2014We went to ZiZi Trattoria for our 41st anniversary on the recommendation of our daughter and we were certainly glad we did. The food was delicious and plentiful. The wait staff was friendly and always available and we had a quiet table next to the window where we could watch the rain. I had trout which was moist and tender and my husband had seafood gnocchi which he said was excellent. We will be returning soon as the menu is varied and I would like to try a lot more dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ZiZi tremndousOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/24/2014ZiZi was recommended by a friend and they were 100% right. Fantastic experience, great service & food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Home comfort Italian FoodLuvZiziDined on 4/16/2014I would recommend Zizi to anyone who appreciates delicious Italian comfort food, attentive service and if you want a special evening dinner experience. The appetizers I would recommend would be mussels in delicious tomato sauce & grilled calamari. I would stay away from eating to much bread, if you order a main dinner dish. The specials we had was rainbow trout with vegetables & roasted potatoes and a seafood pasta dish with mussels. We had house red wine with our food & for dessert lemonchello truffle.Special Features:
- Friendly neighborhood restaurantSusanDined on 4/11/2014Had a great dinner at ZiZi with my mom, who was visiting from out of town. The portions were huge -- each of us had enough left over for at least another meal. The rose sauce was excellent, and my mom remarked several times how great the Caesar salad was. I did have the feeling that many of the diners were regulars, but we didn't feel out of place. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. I look forward to returning once the patio opens for the summer, though the views of Highway 7 aren't the most charming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was really great. MyZizifanDined on 4/11/2014Food was really great. My guests and I enjoyed it very much. I'll recommend your restaurant for sure. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favorites in VaughanOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/20/2014If you want to take go out for a special occasion, the I would recommend Zizi. Professional, quiet restaurant with excellent food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectPerfectDined on 3/12/2014Everything was perfect from start to finish. Lively atmosphere with happy staff and delicious dishes. Our first visit, won't be our last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentangeandfamilyDined on 3/7/2014I had dinner with my parents on a Friday night. Reservations were easy, we felt very welcomed when we arrived,and the service was excellent! Everyone was extremely happy with their meals!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top Notch1GreekDined on 3/5/2014Dined here a few times now and continue to be impressed with the level of quality they serve up. I enjoy their daily specials when visiting. I try to order off the menu, but always get tempted by the specials.Special Features:
- Amazing experienceRye101Dined on 2/21/2014Zizi's was quite possibly the best food I've had in years. The service was friendly yet very provessional. The portions were also very generous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENT!OlesiaysDined on 2/13/2014I made a reservation for 2 , requesting a quiet corner if possible so a gf and I could catch up and thats exactly what we got! The server knew the menu well and kept checking on us and topping up our water for the 4+ hours we were there! Will definitely go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDING!FishmasterDined on 2/5/2014You guys never disappoint me when I entertain my friends and clients. Just had a family get together for parents 50th Anniversary and greatly enjoyed it. Recently entertained a client from New York at Zizi and he was very impressed with the food and service as I always am. Usually I order the fresh fish of the day, always good. Keep up the good work!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A SPECIAL FINDOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/18/2014IT WAS OUR FIRST TIME THERE WE I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED. THE STAFF ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND WELCOMING AND THE SERVICE IS WONDERFUL. OUR MEALS WERE DELICIOUS. I AM GLAD WE WENT AND I HAVE ALREADY RECOMMENDED THIS RESTAURANT TO MY FRIENDS AND CO-WORKERS IN AURORA. BRAVO TO ALL! JULIE BITZOSSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice mealAlexDined on 1/16/2014First time here great meal. Had a great Steak special. Good service, be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/11/2014Over all the food was good. Our disappointment was first arriving at 7:15 for our reservations and having to stand at the door for 20 minutes for our table. Very uncomfortable with people going in and out of the resturant and us moving over for all to go in and out! The second disappointment was how long it took for out main dish to be brought to us. The service was not to our standards as far as the wait for the table and the food. I wish you good luck for future. Ciao
- ImpressedChosin1Dined on 1/10/2014Love this place and always enjoy ourselves. Have been here for birthdays and entertained client's, everyone always leave full and happy. Great all round restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbRondaDined on 12/19/2013Large antipasto for starters with tender calamari. Fresh whole sea bass for main, was perfect. Pleasant staff comfortable feeling inside. Great job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Good !IvanaDined on 11/27/2013I have been frequenting Zizi for a couple of years now and have always been very satisfied. Entertained many clients for lunch at Zizi and continued to be treated professionally. Favourites are cappellini with seafood, carpaccio, fried calamari and the risotto dishes. My home away from home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticFantasticDined on 11/20/2013Enjoyed the antipasto platter with fried fish. Had penne vodka (huge portion), was very flavorfull. Everyone at the table couldn't stop raving about their meals. Attractive looking staff and courteous to our needs. Nice ambience inside, warm and comfortable. We had a wonderful time, returning soon for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too loud to hear conversationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/16/2013Went for dinner with another couple. Good was good but noise level was just too much. Almost had to yell to converse across the table. Had a headache by the time we left.
- Delightful !DsilverDined on 11/6/2013Visited Zizi for the first time with family. Fried calamari and carpacio was the best I've had since visiting Europe. The Fillet Mignon special was very tender and my wife Chilian seabass was very well prepared. The staff was helpful and accommodating to my children. My kids even remarked how tasty their pizzas were.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experienceritaritaDined on 11/4/2013We have been to ZiZi several times and every time it was a wonderful experience. service is top notch, and the food is fabulous every time. I ordered the arugula salad ( my favourite of all their salads, and straciatella soup, and I had the rotolo which was the special, and was absolutely fantastic. Everything is made from scratch, and is fresh and delicious. We always go here on special occasions, and since it was my Birthday. It was a perfect opportunity to visit again. We have also come with friends. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It wa the worse meal we hadOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/2/2013It wa the worse meal we had for along time. The fish swam in oil, it was not tasty, and very expensive. We did not enjoy it.. It was noisy and crowded. It was a terrible evening.
- Excellent service. Very friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/30/2013Excellent service. Very friendly and attentive. Did not rush us. Fabulous food. Fairly priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyableblackjackDined on 10/2/2013Food was tasty. Servings was decent. Service was Really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time here and we enjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/6/2013First time here and we enjoyed it very much. Food was very tasty, service friendly and attentive, nice atmosphere. I would certainly recommend it. Nice find.Special Features:
- great pizzaburbiteDined on 8/21/2013We went eight of us and all enjoyed their food. The thin-crust pizzas were really good, as was the minestrone soup. the only one small comment I'd make is that there should be a note on the menu where a pizza or soup is spicy so you know ahead of time before ordering for kids. The service was excellent; we never had to ask for our glasses to be refilled and the food came quickly and all at the same time. I would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Service was fantastic. TheHS1964Dined on 8/3/2013Service was fantastic. The servers were very attentive and were very open to special requests. The food was extremely tasty. The Rainbow Trout (special of the day) was fresh, flaky and done to perfection. an absolute gem. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food very good service good buch44Dined on 5/11/2013food very good service good bu a private party was going on and very very noisySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining Experience!SamuelDined on 5/9/2013This was by far the best dining experience I'v had in this city. There are some good restaurants in these parts, these guys made my dining experience a memorable one with my wife. I had called ahead and mentioned it was our wedding anniversary and the staff treated us extra special with a nice quiet table and champagne at the end. Our dinner consisted of carpacio and arugula salad for apps and fresh whole fish(seabass) and rack of lamb. All the dishes were fantastic along with the staff. Looks like they have a nice patio, but it was too cold to sit outside. I will definitely suggest Zizi to my colleagues.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Guaranteed To ReturnOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/19/2013ZIZI stands out amongst its many upstart rivals because it has a track record of providing consistently tasty food in generous portions by friendly staff. The décor is warm but somewhat in need of a freshening if it wants to compete with some of the newer restaurants. The menu is augmented by more expensive daily specials. Menu items are surprisingly well priced and guests will be sure to recommend ZIZI because of the overall quantity, quality, price but especially tasteSpecial Features:
- Excellent Italian food atcrackerjadeVIPDined on 4/8/2013Excellent Italian food at good value - nice decor - great wine list but a bit expensive - superb service!Special Features:
- My first time at Zizi. WeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/21/2013My first time at Zizi. We had a great time dining here. The food was very fresh and delightful. Our server was very helpful and had a great sense of humour. I will return for sure.Special Features: