ZiZi Restaurant & Lounge - Bellasera Hotel
221 Ninth Street South
Naples, FL 34102Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
ZiZi Restaurant & Lounge - Bellasera Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://zizinaples.com/
- Phone: 2392624835
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: 7:00am - 11:00am; Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Bar Service: 7:00am - 10:00pm daily.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Chef Neville Ebanks
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: ZiZi Restaurant & Lounge offers private dining on the terrace or you take advantage of our private cabanas where you can enjoy your meal under the stars. If you would like additional information about larger group parties please contact our restaurant for further detail.
- Private Party Contact: Michael 2396497333
- Entertainment: Every Tuesday and Friday night violinist Oleg Timuta plays in the restaurant from 6:30pm-8:30pm.
A word from ZiZi Restaurant & Lounge - Bellasera Hotel
Treat your palate to a wide range of creative Mediterranean cuisine. Enjoy your meal inside, outdoors on the terrace, or for a truly intimate experience request a private cabana under the stars.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
ZiZi Restaurant & Lounge - Bellasera Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
- Needs reno and new chef/menuNaplesisagreatplaceDined on 5/15/2014This place must survive strictly on their hotel customers; lunch menu was uninspiring/limited. I ordered salad-$15. When I requested some bread/rolls or crackers, I was served a plate w 2 slices of bread & 2 pats of butter and when my bill came I was charged $2.50 for "toast"! Our server apologized and had to find manager to delete charge. Place is shabby inside, not even 1/4 filled-it's obvious why. Won't be returning.
- Fabulous food & serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Mother's Day brunch was absolutely incredible. The presentation and flavos were top notch. I would highly recommend Zizi restaurant. The price of $32.50 was very reasonable especially considering other local venues were twice as much or more. The atmosphere and views were beautiful. Our server was Penny and she was very attentive and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible PlaceTheBestVIPDined on 5/9/2014Only one server for the entire restaurant. Food was cold. They refused to replace cold dishes. Large wedding party going on so we were left unattended. Knowing there was a wedding party, how can they only have one waitress on duty. Terrible noisy place. Don't waste your money. Horrible, Horrible, Horrible!!
- Not bad but limited menuDennisRVIPDined on 3/22/2014After reading the positive reviews we thought we'd try it. Nice place and not very crowded at all even on a Saturday night. They offer tapas and a small menu of dishes. My wife and I had two of the three fish dished and neither were great. My grouper was dry and had no sauce to give it much flavor. My wife had the mahi mahi which had a nice sauce but was over cooked. All in all we we're expecting a nice place to dress up and eat and got a hotel type of restaurant serving average food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable EveningDuckyDined on 3/1/2014We truly enjoyed our special occasion dining experience at ZiZi. Hors d'oeuvres on the patio. The Osso Buco main course which came with small wedges of red and gold potatoes along with halved and pan seared brussel There were no screaming children at the pool, patio or in the restaurant. Ahhhhhhh! This establishment was not as pricey as it's competition just a few blocks south in Old Naples and for being located on US 41, it was very quiet due to design and landscaping. Parking, access and security were not an issue. We will return. Thank you ZiZi for a very enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This Place Deserves More PatronsGatorHALVIPDined on 2/15/2014We had a 7 pm reservation on a Saturday night and were surprised that, aside from a handful of patrons at the bar, we were the only diners in the restaurant when we arrived. This caused us some concern but was quickly alleviated by the excellent service and deliciously prepared food we received. My wife had the salmon which was prepared just the way she ordered it, medium rare. I had the mahi mahi which was also outstanding. Another table entered for dinner while we were eating, but we pondered why this hotel restaurant would be relatively empty at 7 pm on a Saturday night. We know Naples has many fine dining options and this one is a little off the beaten track. But we both believe ZiZi deserves more patrons on a Saturday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A pleasant surprise!HadYourPhilDined on 2/14/2014I was trying to find a Valentine's Day dinner reservation but kept coming up empty. ZiZi's looked interesting, so I took a chance... and I'm glad I did! My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. The bartender made excellent drinks, the filet my wife ordered was one of the absolute best ever and my rack of lamb was delicious. The desserts were top-shelf, too. We are looking forward to a return visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines DinnerMeganDined on 2/14/2014Was great for a romantic dinner with nice live violin music.food was delicious and server was attentive. The only downside was waiting for a table. We had a reservation, but waited 10 minutes for a host to come to the podium and seat us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't Bother!ScottyDined on 2/14/2014I would hope the evening we were there of dinner was an off-night, because there is just not one thing my wife and I would recommend about our dining experience at the ZiZi. We will not return to test our luck a second time.
- Nice-JackVIPDined on 1/18/2014Nice- just not super ! Small indoor seating area too near bar. Can be a bit noisy due to that. Enjoyed the meal and had much to take away for 2 more plates. If eating outdoors in warmer weather, should be even nicer. Will we go back- yes, still on our list of places to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for lessCharlesDined on 12/6/2013Overall our experience was very good. The food was creative with some flashes of genius. Some influence of the Caribbean notable. I had only two complaints. When we walked in, there was a sign to please seat yourself. Once we did someone rushed over and wanted to know the name on the reservation (we had one). The other complaint was that the fabulous beef was done on a grill and the grill lines tasted burned. Now some like that. I don't. I do recommend going there and would go back happily.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Astoudingly poor service fromOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/14/2013Astoudingly poor service from a confused, poorly trained server. We were asked to change tables after having been seated for 10 minutes because of a larger group that needed to be accommodated. We continued to sit for 15 more minutes before our drink order was taken, though staff was scurrying around us and it was obvious we had no water or menus. After the wine order was taken, it took another 10 minutes for the server to notice we didn't have our drinks and for the bartender and manager to both bring our 3 drinks to the table. This place is not large. There are 3 booths and 4 or 5 tables. They weren't understaffed, merely incompetent. The food did not surprise us after already being discouraged in having a nice meal.
- Valentine DisappointmentRVAWmVIPDined on 2/14/2013Valentines with my bride. Meant to be special evening. NOT. Staff seemed totally unprepared for all aspects of service and decorum. Given the day and that eveing had been heavy rain, still manager seemed to be in state of stage fright and dither. Servers much the same. Included in special event offering was glass of house wine: Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Merlot, Zinfandel or Cabernet. I was brought glass of WHITE zinfandel. Server didn't know the difference. Rack of lamb was served with a smothered brown BEEF sauce. Desserts were the best part of meal: Chocolate torte or creme brule. Will we return, I think not.
- Hotel based but good.JackVIPDined on 2/9/2013Busy with walk-ins when we went. Staff very busy and doing all they could to keep up. Meal was very good- chix on cappellini.Special Features:
- lunch bunchHopefulVIPDined on 2/2/2013we had a large group for lunch and were seated and served promptly. Our server did a great job with our individual checks. Everyone said they would go backSpecial Features:
- Second year going there, foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012Second year going there, food is amazing. More people should check it out. I think because its in a hotel people don't consider going there but it's great.
- Very limited prox fixe valentineLeonardVIPDined on 2/14/2012Very limited prox fixe valentine menu...excellent dessertsSpecial Features:
- The staff was friendly andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2011The staff was friendly and attentive. The food, while not "to die for", was very good. The entre prices were very reasonable. Mahi Mahi & yellowfin (tail?) snapper were very tasty.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/20/2011The restaurant was empty except for one couple. It was completely quiet with no atmosphere. The menu was very limited and some of our guests could not find anything they wanted to eat, so we tipped the waiter to make up for his loss, and left.