Zinque - Venice
600 Venice Blvd
Venice, CA 90291Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
Zinque - Venice
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://lezinque.com/
- Phone: 3104370970
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 12:00am; Saturday - Sunday: 7:30am - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, French, Tapas / Small Plates
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Happy Hour, High Tea, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: Holiday parties - space buyouts - private parties - catering
A word from Zinque - Venice
Hip neighborhood restaurant with French-inspired dishes and small plates. Uniquely curated wine & beer selection on Venice's coolest outdoor patio. High-design/low-key vibe for breakfast, lunch, drinks or dinner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Zinque - Venice reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)fit for foodies (3)hot spot (3)notable wine list (3)vibrant bar scene (2)good for groups (2)great for outdoor dining (2)romantic (2)late-night find (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Loved this place!FoodloverVIPDined on 8/30/2014This was a great find in Venice. The restaurant is set up like a chic roadside cafe. We had the deviled eggs and they were great. My partner had the nicoise and I had the roasted chicken salad. Both were good but my salad was overdressed. The warm chocolate cake was yummy and gooey lie it should be.Special Features:
- Wonderful Gem!!!rlc4uscVIPDined on 7/26/2014The staff are great, the menu is very fun, the food is excellent!!! They fly some of their breads in from France daily!!! Wine list has several very reasonably priced choices that are very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice nighttime spotLarryMDined on 7/12/2014We ate outside to avoid the noise, but the food and the service were both very good.Special Features:
- Plastic cups for water?MsMinnieDined on 6/28/2014Not sure what direction Zinque is trying to go. I think Zinque doesn't know which direction to go. My friend and I order a $60. bottle of wine, and then we get water with little plastic cups to drink out of. The girl who served us seemed annoyed about everything we asked for (napkins, and set ups)… And sadly the food was mediocre at best. I ate it, because I was hungry.
- Date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/14/2014Fun place for a date. Reservations guarantee you a table. Otherwise open bar is big and spread out. The Charcuterie and cheese options are amazing. Small menu/plates great for sharing. They only serve wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 11 reviews are from the Zinque - Venice reviews archive.
- A little bit of everythingmattygDined on 5/10/2014Zinque appears to trying to be all things to all people - a place to grab breakfast and a coffee, a place to set up your laptop at lunchtime, and a relaxed wine bar to to spend your evening noshing on small plates. From what we saw at 6 pm - somewhere between the lunch and dinner transition - this mixed bag is working. Our food (mushroom flatbread, baked Camembert, arugula salad) was very good, if maybe a bit heavy (the options are somewhat limited for those of us who don't eat red meat). Our service was a bit distracted, but not so much as to put us off. The space is interesting and has inside and outside options. Overall it was a good experience and I am sure we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Girls Night OutKarenMDined on 3/22/2014Wine and so much good CHEESE. Amazing service and ambiance. We had the perfect girls night out here :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good stuffJohnDined on 2/14/2014Great valentines date there. Nice small plates and great food. The staff was very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I like the french managerBartDined on 2/14/2014I like the french manager - fun guy and his staff are nice and well trained - I am impressed when they welcomed me by my name and remembered my cozy corner table request - that's special. I will come back for sure to taste more food and wine - love the joint!Special Features:
- Small plates and vines Valentine'sjimmyjakDined on 2/14/2014We had a charming little corner table and a great service experience here for Valentine's evening. Thanks for helping make a romantic and fun evening for us! jakSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ZinquexofoodDined on 10/12/2013Ate outside under the heatlamp. Good crowd. Lots of large groups there enjoying themselves. Great location. Able to walk down Abbot Kinney after dinner. Food was yummy, especially the tuna tartare with crushed potato chips on them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best neighborhood bar in LAsnowliciousVIPDined on 9/21/2013This place ROCKS! Top notch food (special dinner nights are the best - mussels w/fries, YUM!), knowledgeable, friendly servers (who knew that I should try the Roussilon with my flatbread?!) and the very best location in the heart of Venice's coolest street, Abbot Kinney (PATIO!!!). This is the hip place you want to go for your morning coffee or an evening drink with friends - and everything in between!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FUN SPOT IN VENICEOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/15/2013Olives from Sicily, almonds from Spain, bread flown in from Paris! Wow. Everything we had was delicious and the owner couldn't have been nicer. The service was welcoming. The wine list had excellent choices. There was a wine tasting party on the patio when we came. Busy, fun place. We'll return, for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They had no idea what OpenOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/11/2012They had no idea what Open Table was! The service was mediocre as if they didn't care about us at all.
- Great neighborhood vibe! AmazingsnowliciousVIPDined on 11/4/2012Great neighborhood vibe! Amazing food, good service, gorgeous crowd. So much fun!!!Special Features:
- The great Zinque Bar: So Special!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/4/2012I was at the Zinque Bar last Sunday for their special pasta Night and it was just Delicious, the wine was great and my 7 years old had a good time!The handsome Owner Emmanuel was cooking the Al dente pasta Himself! It's'a and great friendly place to hang out any time with friends and familly. For lunch I love the tartine with lettuce tomato cheeze and egg on the so special Poilane Bread, my favorite in the world. Will definitly tell the world to go to the Zinque Bar... 3Special Features: