Zink Kitchen + Bar
Doubletree Denver Tech
7801 East Orchard Road
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Zink Kitchen + Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.zinkdtc.com/
- Phone: 3032533517x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 10:30am, $16 Buffet
$11 Weekend Breakfast Buffet:
Saturday 6:00am-11:00am, Sunday 6:00am-12:30pm
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00pm, Sunday 1:00pm-2:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Bar Open 2pm to Midnight serving food until 10pm
Happy Hour Daily: 5:00pm-7:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Sharon Rodriguez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Special Events:
A word from Zink Kitchen + Bar
ZINK KITCHEN + BAR serves its signature new American cuisine in a contemporary setting with an upscale design. This sophisticated, yet relaxed restaurant and bar is located in the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Tech Center, and it’s the Tech Center’s best kept secret. The highest standards of hospitality, quality, and sophistication make every meal a special occasion. Whether your cravings take you on an escape from the office, a night out with friends, or a romantic dinner with your sweetheart, ZINK is the place to be.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Zink Kitchen + Bar - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Zink Kitchen + Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
31 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (12)special occasion (11)great for lunch (10)neighborhood gem (10)good for groups (9)great for brunch (5)romantic (5)kid-friendly (4)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Best Service EVER!NotaFussyDinnerDined on 10/10/2014Besides having a very diverse menu with many temping entries, priced reasonably, the service was the best I have ever experienced. On my Open Table reservation request, I have a comment that I am lactose intolerant. I was meet at the hostess booth by my waiter, Ben Hatfield, who presented me with a special edited version of Zink's menu. It highlighted the entrees that did not have milk or diary product in it's preparation. At the table Ben calmly explained the entires we were interested in and when we needed him he as there but was not hovering around us. This was service above & be on!Special Features:
- Good.Jamielynnj21VIPDined on 9/19/2014This was a good meal, with good food. Nothing was particularly outstanding, but tastes were good. Service was attentive, but a little odd in the dish recommendations (continued recommending non-vegetarian options to our proclaimed vegetarian). At 630pm on a Friday night we were the only guests in the restaurant until the end of our meal. It was good for us being in the neighborhood, but would probably not visit again.
- A tucked-away secretDaveVIPDined on 9/6/2014Hotel restaurants can be a mixed bag, but Zink is worth going to even if you aren't staying at the Doubletree. The food was all tasty, interestingly thought out and creative without being weird or experimental. We went home full and satisfied. The service was friendly, if a bit slow, even though there were not a lot of tables full -- indeed, the main problem we saw with Zink was that it should be getting more business on a Friday night. My guess is that they have a lot more customers during the week when the business travelers are there. Zink wasn't fabulous enough to make it a regular spot for us, but I do think we'll be back on occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpectedly wonderfulNealeKnowsDined on 8/29/2014You don't often think of a hotel restaurant as somewhere you will find unique and incredibly delicious food. Zink Kitchen + Bar is a unexpectedly wonderful place to eat with an outstanding menu and very nice wine list, specialty cocktails and to die-for desserts (the in house made gelato is supremely delish). I have had the pleasure of dining there for lunch and for dinner and both times I was completely in love with my meal. I was fortunate to have Jim as my server for both visits and he is top-notch. He's friendly, knowledgeable and efficient, making each dining experience something to remember. I highly recommend Zink Kitchen + Bar for your next brunch, breakfast, lunch or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprisedKemssDined on 8/29/2014We sat in the bar, which is connected to the restaurant and we were pleasantly surprised at the excellent service (I believe Stephani was our server's name) and the quality of our meal. She was very helpful and knowledgeable with the menu. We very much enjoyed the stacked shrimp enchiladas (large portion) and even the house wine was very nice. Thank you!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved this RestaurantPCcatDined on 8/28/2014Fun find, tucked away in a Doubletree Hotel in the Tech Center area. We went on our anniversary. Had a wonderful time and a fabulous meal. Initial table was loud, next to a group of very loquacious ladies. Asked to be moved and the staff happily complied. During the meal, the manager of catering stopped by our table, wished us a happy anniversary and said she had heard about our noisy table and wanted to be sure we were happy and enjoying our meal. Host also kept checking on us. The menu was innovative and the food was great..My husband loved the Venison, not at all gamey. I enjoyed the trout, first trout I have ever liked...with a slight smoky flavor and delicate sauce. Very attentive and friendly service. Will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingBarbaraDined on 8/23/2014Tried Zink via Denver Restaurant Week after reading an article online. All 3 dishes were disappointing. Crab + corn papusa (barely could see/taste the crab, papusa were tasteless, dense pancakes); Trout was cooked perfectly, but the almond butter was bitter); Dessert was to be fresh Colorado peaches, blueberries + vanilla bean gellato (gellato was excellent but peaches were not ripe - they were hard as rocks -- the waiter made some excuse but the chef should not have served them at all -- surprising because we had peach billinis beforehand but maybe those peaches were a bar syrup or canned). Even at the $30 each price, I wish we'd picked a different restaurant.Special Features:
- HIDDEN GEM - GREAT LUNCH!RIDICULOUSVIPDined on 8/5/2014Great food and service. A hidden gem in the Tech Center. We love that it's not crowded.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A few minor issuesdavidmad1Dined on 8/2/2014Stopped in for the breakfast buffet last weekend prior to joining a seminar. Overall the food and service were pretty good. I did experience a couple of minor issues though. First issue was with the toaster. It does not heat up very well, and I had to run my bread though 5 times, before it was mildly toasted. It was still not toasted as much as I wanted, but I got tired of standing there and running the bread through repeatedly. The other issue is that the food on the line was a little cool, not nice and hot. I would expect that even at a buffet the food should be hot. Other than that, as I had mentioned earlier, the food and service were quite sufficient.Special Features:
- HIDDEN GEMRIDICULOUSVIPDined on 7/29/2014This was our 1st visit to Zink & we were celebrating my husband's b'day. I had the wild mushroom & poblano chile crepe appetizer and filet mignon as a main dish. The crepe was very tasty but too rich to finish. The filet was grilled to perfection and the steak sauce served on the side was a masterful surprise. My husband enjoyed Thai chicken wontons (appetizer) and flank steak with chipotle-lime fries and tomatillo salsa. Beautiful presentation, attentive but not over-bearing service. Reasonably priced bottles of wine. The sous-chef, maître d' greeted us and other servers pitched in to assist our capable and courteous server. Next time, we'll either enjoy appetizers OR main dishes--but not both. We look forward to trying lunch at Zink!Special Features:
- Fresh and creative dishesOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/7/2014You don't typically expect a great dining experience at a hotel restaurant, but Zink is a happy diversion from that rule. We're locals and Zink is a restaurant that we choose to go to, we're not going because we're staying at the hotel. The chef cooks creative, fresh dishes that always please the palate. The menu offerings change with each season and the daily specials make deciding what to have even more difficult! They always have one or two wines by the glass that catch my eye to try with my meal. We always leave happy and full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Overwhelmed server.DMcGDined on 7/4/2014Great food. I think our server was the only one working that night, so service was rather slow. Food was still excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun special dinnerGhostwriterDined on 6/28/2014We arrived with friends for our 43rd wedding anniversary. We immediately felt welcome and knew it would be a fun dinner. Stephanie was especially fun and we enjoyed bantering with her. Kind of quiet for a Saturday evening but Zink suited our needs and we enjoyed ourselves immensely. Food was very good and the decor is fresh and modern.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot enchiladasLuvnfoodVIPDined on 6/28/2014Convenient with onsite parking. Food is good, not great. The wontons were nicely crisp on the outside but cold inside making me believe they were frozen... The shrimp enchiladas served in a cast iron skillet were extremely hot and did not cool to a tolerable level all the time I was trying to eat them.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 239 reviews are from the Zink Kitchen + Bar reviews archive.
- DrummerDined on 6/23/2014We were there with a party of 8 on a Monday evening. Several of us wanted to order the smoked scallops, but were told they were out. Other than that, everyone seemed to enjoy their entrees. The shrimp wraps apps were a big hit. The Ruby Trout, Wood Oven enchilladas and pork belly entreess all got thumbs up! The server did a great job - I can't remember his name, but he was very friendly and attentive with a nice sense of humor.Special Features:
- Brunch MehSociokathDined on 6/22/2014Brunch was officially over when we got there at 1 on Sunday for some reason. We had a reservation and the place was completely empty, nevertheless we were seated next to the bathroom and close to the kitchen. My Korean BBQ flatbread was not great. The chicken sandwich on naan was popular but not terrifically notable. $9 per tiny mimosa was a surprise on the bill. Service was fine, but then we were the only ones there. Decor was nice and high end. The prices matched the decor but not the food. They were cleaning up while we were eating, dirty mop bucket out 20 feet from our table. Sweeping up. Not into it.
- Turn down the air conditioningJJeatsVIPDined on 6/17/2014The temps were frigid and should have been turned down. The wait staff, however, comped the dessert and coffee because of it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!LL1009Dined on 6/8/2014We were very impressed with the food here! If was very unique and the service was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchvetsakDined on 6/5/2014Great lunch...good food, good service and very pleasant ambienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Kept SecretOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/25/2014Zink is the best kept secret in Greenwood Village! The restaurant is located just a block from Del Frisco's and is a third the cost. The menu is creative and delicious - I highly recommend Zink for all special occasions.Special Features:
- Mediocre experiencenutritionnutVIPDined on 5/24/2014The food was good here and service also good. Not much going on the restaurant on a Saturday night so I really couldn't find a category to specifically rate this place except a typical hotel restaurant on Saturday night--quiet, but not romantic. We liked the fresh bread they served and my entree was very good, but my partner was disappointed in his flat bread pizza. Happy hour prices were a value.Special Features:
- Surprise FindNancylynnVIPDined on 5/23/2014This was our first time here. Mushroom crepes, filet mignon and pork belly were among the items we enjoyed - and they were all excellent. The bread was especially delicious. Wish we'd had room to try dessert. The service was friendly and efficient without being overbearing. Surprised to find such a good restaurant in a suburban hotel setting!Special Features:
- Quick Opentable Breakfast!M2M2VIPDined on 5/18/2014We use this open table option for a quick breakfast. The service is always great and the price can't be beat! This time we were served by Megan and Luis and as always it was wonderful! Great service and decent breakfast buffet for the price! Thanks for making this our go to when we get hungry and can't wait for breakfast!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very nice findOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014Just a very nice place inside the Doubletree Hotel. Food we really good and unique, especially for a place inside a hotel. I will go again.Special Features:
- really goodRamoneDined on 4/25/2014This place had great food at a fair price. Not necessarily a vibrant spot to meet others, but very nice inside as well. We were well taken care of.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/24/2014The food is great at Zink. And the service is even better. The hostess who seated us was personable and sincere, as we had a conversation about Dining Out for Life that showed how much the staff was committed to the charity. Our server Natasha was outstanding, attentive but not intrusive, patient as we took way longer than we should to make up our minds about what to order, and just generally a pleasant and endearing person who was engaging but professional. I highly recommend Zink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OKLNO2013Dined on 4/24/2014The service and food were ok, but I expected it to be outstanding and was very disappointed. The food for the price should have been hot coming out of the kitchen and very tasty, it wasn't. The service was poor when we did not receive timely refills or were checked on more than once. It was not worth the time or money.
- Easter Brunchmarymac9Dined on 4/20/2014The food was a good selection but, most of the hot items were cold or just warm. The wait staff was friendly. I would go back and re-try. My daughter had the lamb and said it was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful BrunchCassieJeanDined on 4/20/2014We had a group of 9 for Easter Brunch and Zink Kitchen + Bar was the perfect choice. I made the reservation long-distance and sight unseen and we couldn't have been more pleased with the whole experience. The food was excellent as was the service. Our party included some with food allergies and the chefs and servers were all very helpful and knowledgeable. Our table in the Atrium was elegant and allowed us to visit with one another while enjoying a delicious brunch. Each time we explored the brunch items we were surprised and impressed with the variety and quality. Thank you so much for helping to make our Easter special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter Brunch was great!CarminDined on 4/20/2014We've been to Zink several times, this was the first time for a holiday brunch. The put on an incredible fare with amazing selections that were continually replenished. Service was fantastic - they were not overbearing but were very attentive.Special Features:
- This has become one of myGroupbonVIPDined on 4/9/2014This has become one of my favorites and no matter who I bring, they love it too! I came to the Sunday brunch, finally, and can't wait to come again for brunch and many more times for dinner and happy hour!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good meals - special occasionsOlderCoupleDined on 3/30/2014My wife and I have come 3 times to Zink for special occasions. Each time, we have had good food, good service, and a good time. We tend to eat early, as we like a relatively quiet atmosphere. Our only objection is that the dining area tends to be chilly, and we usually wear a jacket or sweater for warmth. On our most recent visit, we had an appetizer (or a half-salad) and the Chicken Sausage with Pasta dish from the entree section. Very filling. I had a house wine, and it was perfectly adequate for my needs. [Also, as we were there during happy hour, it was discounted, which I hadn't expected!] Some day we will make a meal of appetizer + salad or flatbread pizza. Looked good at a nearby table!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/22/2014My husband and I have had dinner at Zink two weekends in a row. Once with our friends and the kids and the other just the two of us. Hidden gem. Friendly knowledgeable staff and great food. Really happy to find such a great restaurant so close to our house!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food and service we hadGorgeVIPDined on 3/21/2014The food and service we had was very good. The menu is limited. We went on Friday evening and there were very few people there.
- In the Doubletree HotelHananVIPDined on 3/19/2014It was all avarage and above average. Got tolovemycocky wait or as we'll. it's worth the thousand points.Special Features:
- pleasantPeggyDined on 3/14/2014I am Jim's friend . However this is my e-mail so you can change the name if you care to. It was a pleasant evening with friends. Our waiter Tylor was outstanding. He was patient with us ex;plaining the menu and not rushing us at all. However the guys said the beef selection was tough. I had a wonderful chicken soup and a salad that was enough for the 4 of us. I find extra large servings such as that is a poor presentation. The fish on it was dry. I'm being honest since I like your restaurant and feel you could make some adjustments so the locals will come as well as hotel guests. Hope this helps. Peggy
- Ladies lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/13/2014Zink is quiet enough that you can hear yourself and others. The food is good and the menu is interesting. The portions are generous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service. NoiseOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 3/8/2014Great food and service. Noise because located too close to lobby and pool
- Excellent and quietXmasnitesaveVIPDined on 3/1/2014Food was very good. I had the Paella and it was perfect. Mussels were a tad small but hey this is the middle of Colorado. Wife love the Arctic Char and it was a huge serving. Interesting Pomegranate dessert, probably go another way next time. Drinks were cheap and the total bill was just about right for the 2 of us. With tip ~85. We walked in and were the only people there although it was on a weekend and they are typically busy during the week. Although it's in a hotel they do a really good job at separating the kids in the pool from the people having a quiet dinner. Will go back.Special Features:
- Zincfor4Foodie2Dined on 2/28/2014Jim provides good ole fashion excellent service. Great evening . Food was fantastic and the evening flew by . My guests were pleasantly surprised at menu diversity balanced with reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.