ZINE Noodles Dim Sum
3355 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
AsianPrice: $30 and under
ZINE Noodles Dim Sum
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.palazzo.com/Las-Vegas-Restaurants/Casual-Dining/Zine-Noodles-Dim-Sum/
- Phone: 7026072220
- Hours of Operation:
Daily Lunch: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Nightly Dinner: 5:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dim Sum, Asian, Chinese
- Executive Chef: Chef Simon To
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have 3 beautiful private dining rooms, two small ones fit 6 people, and the largest one fits up to a party of 12.
- Private Party Contact: Michelle Zhou 7026072220
A word from ZINE Noodles Dim Sum
The City's most authentic Asian noodle dishes and remarkable dim sum resides on the casino level of The Palazzo. From acclaimed Chef Simon To, recipient of the prestigious blue ribbon by the Condon Bleu College of Culinary Arts and the genius behind the exclusive Paiza Club, ZINE melds traditional dishes with the exotic, simple with the extravagant in a comfortable, contemporary ambience. Drawing from Cantonese, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Szechuan and other Asian cooking styles, Chef Simon To has created a menu that's equally tempting to both the casual and adventurous diner. From the Rare Filet Mignon Noodle Soup, Abalone and Chicken Congee to the Singapore-style Pan-Fried Crab with chili and Steamed Lobster in Garlic Sauce, every dish is a delectable transport to the most acclaimed kitchens of Asia.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
ZINE Noodles Dim Sum reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (7)good for groups (4)fit for foodies (3)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (2)romantic (2)neighborhood gem (2)special occasion (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Nothing remarkableOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/19/2014We made a reservation for a Friday night because there were several large conventions in town. However, when we arrived at the restaurant at 8:00 PM, it was almost empty - unlike some of the other restaurants in the Venetian/Palazzo complex. The hostess was a little brusk and seated us and simply plopped the menus on the table. After a few minutes, our waiter came to take our order - he was very quiet, but very nice. Smoking was not allowed in the restaurant, but the smell was pretty strong from the casino. And there was a lot of noise from the casino as well despite the fact we were seated in the rear of the restaurant. Food was good, but not exceptional. Recommend this restaurant for casual dining before the casino gets busy.
- dim sumyummyDined on 9/15/2014Not really dim sum... Only 5-6 items on the menu qualified and the two we tried weren't very good. Saying that, the waiter recommended a great beef dish as main course and he was rightSpecial Features:
- DolceVitaDined on 9/1/2014we ordered the pepper crusted beef tenderloin. It was pricey for $32 small portion but very tender and tasted good. The e-fun noodles with crab meat was also good but needed more vegetables or other ingredients in it. The noodles tasted fresh.Special Features:
- Very Nice All AroundJemmyVIPDined on 8/31/2014The Dim Sum lunch was very authentic but best of all was the silken tofu dessert - this dish does not appear often on menus. It is one of the best Chinese desserts that only a real Chinese food enthusiast is even aware of and Zine does a very nice rendition!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- annual traditionKfamily4VIPDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I always come to zine when in Vegas for a great meal. Service is excellent. It is worth the walk or cab ride to the palazzo.Special Features:
- Very overpriced!GirlVIPDined on 8/9/2014Menu was a bit confusing with all types of asian food, service was poor, and the non-alcoholic drinks cost just as much as beer/wine. Food was edible, but i will skip this place and eat at the numerous other yummy eateries in the area.
- Beyond disinterestedTravelrichDined on 7/27/2014The first impression of Zine was what a beautiful room it is. From there it was all down hill. I've had better meals and service from a grocery store take out than this. The dishes had zero presentation, vegetables were steamed so everything tasted the same and the beef dish we ordered was way over priced for what it was. The service itself was beyond indifferent and at best order taking. A very negative experience.
- High priced Asian cuisineZippermanVIPDined on 6/17/2014This is a very high priced Asian food choice in the Plazzo casino area. While the restaurant is beautiful and the service is good, the price of the dishes are way too high in comparison to other very good Asian restaurants in the area. The taste of the food is good, not excellent.
- The following 106 reviews are from the ZINE Noodles Dim Sum reviews archive.
- Fun group dinner!greatVIPDined on 5/20/2014Took a group of customers to Zine Noodle Dim Sum and the food was amazing. Everyone enjoyed all the flavor sand we shared about 7 dishes family style. This is a hidden gem and I will definitely return on my next visit!Special Features:
- Good for Asian FoodMishaDined on 5/17/2014The food was good and the portions were very large. The food prices were reasonable and the drinks were pricier.Special Features:
- late night gemBradDined on 5/12/2014Zine is a fun restaurant located in The Palazzo. They offer many different vegetarian dishes as well as all my favorite dim sum options. It stays open quite late which is a must for vegas. Will definitely be back next time in vegas.Special Features:
- Well overpriced Chinese foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/2/2014Food was fine itself - but I can get comparable testing Chinese food in Toronto for less than half the price. If you are clamoring for some Cantonese flavors (dim sum, bbq pork) in Las Vegas and don't mind the prices, Zine will work.Special Features:
- Overpriced Standard Chinese FareOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/1/2014$25 Kung Pao chicken that was same as from cheap chinese stripamll restaurant. Food was not bad but not memorable except for paying 3X more than delivered chinese in a box.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/30/2014For what you get cost is double! Take the time to drive to PF Chang, it's a better deal! Overpriced for what you get.
- Solid noodle placeDamayVIPDined on 3/21/2014We've only eaten lunch here, but really enjoyed the great soup noodle dishes. Very generously portioned and flavorful. Prompt service, nice atmosphere. A solid destinationSpecial Features:
- Nice placeJohnnydukesDined on 3/18/2014Atmosphere was good, food was good, service was excellent, nice late night spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and prices on StripKfamily4VIPDined on 3/11/2014While these days, you know there are no inexpensive restaurants on the strip in particularly in a strip hotel, Zine Noodles Dim Sum is a nice find in the Palazzo Hotel next to the Venetian. The prices are reasonable and the service was excellent. I had the prixe fixe menu that had soup, an entrée (which was a Prawn, tenderloin combo with fried seafood rice and dessert for one price. My wife had a noodles dish that was customized to be a lo mein type of dish. If you are staying in the Venetian, Palazzo or any of the hotels that are nearby, it is worth the trip to come by.Special Features:
- good food on a pricy sidekulka67Dined on 2/28/2014Sea bass was delicious.Waiter was sort of slow. General nice place for a dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum Dim SumBuckolDined on 2/5/2014Everything was great - only surprising thing is no dim sum cart so have to order without seeing the items. But it did not matter because the Dim Sum was outta this world!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great Chinese restaurant insideYumYumDined on 1/22/2014would have overlooked this place if it hadn't been for OpenTable. Dinner with an important vendor who normally isn't too fond of run of the mill American Chinese food. This place had good Mapotofu, which is a rare find in the first place anywhere in USA, but also had good selection of appetizers to much on while selecting main course. Will dine again when in Vegas! Go to place for nice dinner conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but very slow serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/9/2014Had a business lunch. Food was very good. Though the service is very slow. Need to improve service quality if I am to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Palazzo Hotel Vegas-GOOD BETSteveVIPDined on 1/7/2014Excellent authentic Chinese food. While located onside the Palazzo hotel it was not surprising how good the good and service were. The variety of noodle and friend rice dishes was terrific and the taste of each very good. As well the Lemon Chick, the Kung Pao Shrimp all came out perfect and the right food temperatures as well. Tis is a good BET in VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine for what it isOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/1/2014My husband and I both really loved the hot and sour soup and my husband raved about the Mongolian Beef. I had (on two separate occasions) both the walnut shrimp and the kung pao. The walnut shrimp was decent, the shrimp itself was very good but the sauce tasted just like mayo. I realize it's a mayo sauce, but this was just like hot mayo drizzled on. I've had walnut shrimp at the Chinese place at Bellagio and that was excellent. The second night I had the kung pak and that was horribly bland and not the least bit spicy-even though I was pretty warned about the spice. The table next to us sent back two items and left very upset. All in all, it's a casual place for lower priced, decent Chinese food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere, poor foodFrankbrettDined on 12/31/2013Very disappointed with the food. Atmosphere and service was fine. All 5 of us did not enjoy the food. I would not return. All 5 of us did not like our food
- Quick biteOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/27/2013This is our second time to dine here while in Las Vegas and we love it. No wait time. Very attentive staff. Excellent food! It's a great place to drop by if in the casino. Love love love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A lovely experiencekatezooVIPDined on 12/9/2013We went to ZINE around 7:30 and it was very quiet - the tables were spaced out and the noise level was very comfortable. The food was good, with large portions. The wait staff was very attentive, and accommodating to our food allergies and vegetarian. They were even very pre-emptive to point out items that had egg, butter or chicken stock in them so we wouldn't get an order we weren't expecting.Special Features:
- Multiple better choices in hoteldhammer53VIPDined on 12/7/2013Palazzo and Venetian has many choices for dinner. I found the bad one. I suggest B&B and Lavo.
- Horrible Service, Mediocre FoodPandaDined on 11/28/2013We went there during a slow period, when there were not many other customers around. Yet we waited forever to get the menus after we sat down. We then waited forever for our waiter to take our order. When we asked about one if the drinks, he arrogantly retorted, "Oh, you've never had that before?!" as if we were unsophisticated idiots. After taking our order he disappeared and new servers brought out our food--minus one of the dishes we had ordered (which we never received). We had to ask 5 times for more water and several of the wait staff just standing around simply refused to acknowledge us, even though they we had made eye contact with them. We informed the hostess of our concerns and she just shrugged it off; no apology whatsoever!
- Dim Sum Not Offered for Lunch80sDivaVIPDined on 11/12/2013I was excited to try a Dim Sum place and purposely booked ZINE for that reason. They did not have Dim Sum for lunch and the food we received was okay. One of the specials was pretty tasty - Peppered Beef, but the Kung Pao tasted defrosted. The Kim Chi side but decent and the Wonton appetizer was average. Nothing amazing and I couldn't get past my own disappointment at spending a lot of money for lunch and not getting what I had hoped for.
- QuietChingVIPDined on 11/7/2013If youbwant to have a relaxing time while in Las Vegas, dine at ZINE. Don't forget to order the tropical fantasy. The sea bass was great and melt in your mouthSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not bad... not great eitherSAPguyDined on 10/26/2013the tasting menu was a good value, but very bland... soup OK, again, nothing outstanding. Service too quick... soup, then 2 minutes later entrees... watch your check, over-charged on drinks.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well.....CandiggyDined on 10/19/2013Most of the food we ordered was delicious, stay away from the barbq pork buns. The server was VERY difficult to understand. The restaurant is right off the casino floor so the tables in the front can be a little loud and smoky. Cute space.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a light dinner beforeTerryDined on 10/18/2013Had a light dinner before a show. Everything was great until the food came. It was only fair. We had the BBQ plate with 3 choices. We opt for the chicken, duck and ribs. Too many bones in the duck and chicken dish. Would I try the restaurant again, maybe! Not a good first experience.
- Great food. I am glad we foundFunkblastDined on 10/3/2013Great food. I am glad we found this one. I will be back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet and Friendly MealpcfchickVIPDined on 9/18/2013The restaurant is tucked off a quiet part of the casino floor, and the host staff were incredibly friendly. The menu has little to no description so you have to ask. Unfortunately, our server did not know the menu and did not mention things like the Vietnamese egg rolls have pork in them. The food, overall, was pretty good. Depending on what you order, its a good value. Entrees are barely big enough to share, but expected in Las Vegas. We would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't botherOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/2/2013It is very expensive and the portions are very small. For the price, I could have gone to Ruth's Chris and had a great steak dinner. If you want good Asian food, go to the Golden Nugget. Prices are reasonable and portions are quite satisfying.
- Great food, service in theJamesVIPDined on 8/25/2013Great food, service in the Palazzo. A bit pricey, but that's to be expected for a strip restaurant.Special Features:
- Great RestaurantMickeyDined on 7/13/2013We went here to celebrate my wife's birthday and were blown away by the experience. The food, the service, the atmosphere, there was nothing to not like about this place. They even went the extra mile and brought out a special desert for my wife for her birthday. This is a must visit restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lucky find!!RandallDined on 7/9/2013We looked at their menu prior to going there and saw some items we thought we might like. So we made a reservation. Service was quick. Water and drinks were on the table before we new it. They has a special card lying on the table and it looked delicious, so we both chose it. It didn't dissapoint. Tempura shrimp, tenderloin chunks and rice, with choice of soup and desert. We have eaten at many chinese restaurants and this is by far the best food we've ever had. Every bite was as good as the first. And the desert was so yummy! Mango ice cream inside a rice coating. Service was excellent and when they wrapped our leftovers, they were quick to return to the table and included plastic silverware to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very dependable for a greatWINE10SNE1VIPDined on 7/7/2013very dependable for a great food - spicy the way we like it. will return again and again.