2006 Eisenhower Ave
Alexandria, VA 22314Neighborhood:
LebanesePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://zikrayet.com/
- Phone: 703-838-2008
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 1:30am, Saturday & Sunday: 12:00 - 1:30am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Lebanese
- Executive Chef: Samer Ramadan
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Zikrayet Alexandria
Welcome to Zikrayet Lebanese Restaurant and Lounge! A restaurant and lounge experience like none other, Zikrayet offers a unique approach to Lebanese dining.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Zikrayet Alexandria reviews from OpenTable diners
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Food was fairly good. Service was substandard. My drink was served after I finished my dinner. Outdoor seating is fine however the inside was very impersonal and lacked warmth.
- Nice Time At the ZikmoodyfoodyDined on 4/28/2014Wonderful lunch with tasty and well prepared dishes. Service was top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visit in MarchSGalDined on 3/17/2014We went on a Monday night and it was fairly quiet but there was a big TV on one wall. Seems they sometimes have live music. The ambience is pretty simple, no tablecloths on the tables. Choice of food is good, quality okay. This seems to be more a place to smoke hookah which I was not aware. There were several groups there that were smoking which detracted a bit from our positive experience.Special Features:
- Charming placeFarid19Dined on 2/14/2014This restaurant has a perfect combination of good food, live music, excellent service, nice people, all of these created an magic atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More open lounge than restaurantMichelleDined on 11/16/2013I didn't realize this place was a hookah lounge until it was too late (I HATE smoke.) If you're into hookah, this is the place for you. Best tabouleh I've ever had, and their kibbeh and labneh were quite good too. Service was kind of abrupt, but I have come to expect that if I don't order alcohol at a joint with a full page of alcoholic beverages on the menu. I know it keeps the tab too low to satisfy most servers. The restaurant is just one big open room, and around 7:30, all the waitresses run around in low-cut black tanks. I noticed they all took their break together too. Big plus was that there is a parking lot, so you don't have to drive around trying to find a spot. If it weren't for the hookah, I'd probably go back.Special Features:
- happy findluv2dineVIPDined on 11/6/2013I live walking distance away and had no clue this restaurant/hookah bar existed. Food was solid and we mainly had a bunch of appetizers so I'd like to taste entrees next time. The apps were solid, The hommous, spinach pies, cheese rolls,sambousik were all yummy. The cauliflower, sliders, and spicy sausage were just okay and I probably wouldn't get again. I wasn't able to hookah during this meal but I will definitely be back for that. It was a nice evening when we went so we were able to sit outside in their "lounge" type area with the heat lamps.
- StaffSusuDined on 10/26/2013Great staff, especially the Syrian server really nice guy, he has a great sense of humor, he wasn't our server but was always around to check on us. He's a keeper, we'd come back just for him, thank you!Special Features:
- club or restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 10/26/2013we were confused by what this was supposed to be. didn't seem interested in building restaurant clientele as much as catering to nightclub scene.
- The Best Bad ServiceAnissaJVIPDined on 9/15/2013Zikrayet is located in Alexandria, VA location is the only thing good about this place. The staff is rude which you will discover right from the entrance. It took us forever to receive menu's, we asked for water 4 times. We finally ordered cocktails, plain old fashioned, basic Martini’s, we got vodka on the rocks. We mention that the drinks were incorrect, the server became very rude, took them back and we waited 15 minutes more min for drinks. Food was over-priced and not prepared well & t hey rarely checked on our hookah. The servers took responsibility for their bad service by sneaking automatic gratuity onto our dining check; for a party of 2.
- Will go againChrisSDined on 8/10/2013I went a little early (7pm), but would definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to try!CAKJDined on 5/18/2013My husband and I were looking for something different, and didn't want the hassle of finding parking, so we decided to try Zikrayet. It is conveniently located, off of Eisenhower Drive, and THE FOOD IS GREAT! The service was also great and everyone is friendly. While we did not stay late, there is entertainment on Friday and Saturday evenings. It's a nice place to relax and feel comfortable. We have already been recommending this place to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.